CEO Says NO FIRES ~ Pg 8 Jab Walkout of Air Traffic Controllers - Not being reported
(10-11-2021, 12:52 AM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 08:10 PM)Oldcynic Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 07:43 PM)crunchysuperman Wrote: This is going around

[Image: O7Z1omc.jpg]

Interesting, as one of the accounts I regularly read was saying back in the Spring that nobody should travel by air in the Fall.
I finally convinced my wife to "get outta dodge" while she can.  Booked her on United in November.  EZ flight from Phoenix to Houston to Panama City.

She is genuinely frightened of the chains of events that are occurring and with future uncertainties, she elected to come home.  Her Social Security tenure is fulfilled!

Who knows what could happen between now and then.  We shall see.

@Oldcynic,
Is that the soonest she can get a flight home? A lot can happen, just this month alone, that might prevent her from being able to leave in November. Just something to think about. I hope this all goes well for you, I know you are a bit worried, and she, too.

Heartflowers
Thanks for your thoughtful reply.  She has much to prepare and close before she leaves.  She'll need time to get it all accomplished.  I pray it doesn't get out of hand before she flies out.
My mind, a field of battles, struggles for peace in a tight place.
[-] The following 5 users Like Oldcynic's post:
  • DaJavoo, Dangerously Nameless, PaigeofTimes, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris
Like Reply
Just wait until someone investigates the CDC!...

Lawmakers seek federal grand jury investigation for COVID-19 statistical manipulation
https://justthenews.com/government/feder...tatistical

Quote:- state Senators Kim Thatcher and Dennis Linthicum petitioned U.S. Attorney Scott Asphaug to approve a grand jury investigation into how the pandemic is being measured.

The CDC adopted a "double-standard exclusively for COVID-19 data collection" that inflated cases and deaths starting early in the pandemic, violating multiple federal laws and distorting mitigation policies, Oregon lawmakers told the feds' top lawyer in the state....

- The CDC's National Vital Statistics System told mortality data compilers to emphasize COVID-19 as the "cause" of death in a March 2020 alert, departing from a 2003 federal manual on recording infectious disease as a "contributing factor to death" in the presence of preexisting conditions...."Why would the CDC decide against using a system of data collection & reporting they authored, and which has been in use nationwide for 17 years without incident, in favor of an untested & unproven system exclusively for COVID-19 without discussion and peer-review?"

- Regarding COVID diagnosis via RT-PCR tests, the CDC and FDA recommended a high cycle threshold (40) that is widely known to produce false positives

- Vaccinated people, by contrast, are tested using a cycle threshold of 28, removing false positives and making it "virtually impossible for the public to trust the data they are being presented

- Sin Hang Lee, director of Connecticut's Milford Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory, [attempted] to discuss "significant problems with PCR design and calibration" starting in March 2020 [with the FDA]. The FDA allegedly gave no evidence in dismissing his claims as "lacking scientific merit."

-accuses the FDA of withholding "safe and effective evidence-based treatments" just as the Tuskegee study withheld penicillin from black men with syphilis.

It might not happen under Democrats, but the framework will be there.
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
[-] The following 6 users Like San Azulito's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, Oldcynic, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, Talon
Like Reply
https://youtu.be/mlJ0QCaNde8
[-] The following 2 users Like Talon's post:
  • DaJavoo, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(10-10-2021, 07:42 PM)MysticPizza Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 07:03 PM)DaJavoo Wrote:
This has been my train of thought all day...
What if these mandates are designed for the sole purpose of forcing these walk outs? No other reason but to get us to shut down society ourselves?  Scratchinghead  1dunno1

Maybe we need to.

How else, beside real insurrection, can we finally make changes to a corrupt government running on our stolen funds?

They can’t be voted out. They won’t resign.

1dunno1
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 10 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • =42, DaJavoo, FlyoverCountry, MysticPizza, Oldcynic, PaigeofTimes, rikster111, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
Southwest has had a nice safety record and taking the vax puts lots of lives at risk.  These mandates are not sensible, but the airlines being subsidized by the government or no funding Unless you get vaxxed is all illegal under handed ness.  Maybe our major industries are all under the control of the madmen and they are just flexing their muscles.  Be hard for anybody to get out from under, federal contracts or hundreds of employees.  Who are they kidding?  Let Bill Gates and Dr Fauci go back to the Stone Age.  Better yet, give them some nice arrangements to go to the cross bar hotel.
[-] The following 5 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, PaigeofTimes, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(10-11-2021, 09:25 AM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote: Maybe we need to.

How else, beside real insurrection, can we finally make changes to a corrupt government running on our stolen funds?

1dunno1

My thinking as well. If the intent is to downsize these behemoths, this is a good way to chop the workforce down in preparation for such. Maybe the intent is to snatch up these workers in other fields after the "whatever" happens? 1dunno1
[Image: SoZEKF4.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like crunchysuperman's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris
Like Reply
What if these mandates are designed for the sole purpose of forcing these walk outs? No other reason but to get us to shut down society ourselves?  Scratchinghead  1dunno1

Or flipping it....is anyone who is going to work while Biden is President actually a collaborator with an illegitimate criminal government?
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
[-] The following 4 users Like San Azulito's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, MysticPizza, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris
Like Reply
I do wonder if there is a clause hidden somewhere that stipulates that if you’re funded by the government, (through taxation and even through taxpayer bailouts), that you’re the federal governments property.

Airlines...bailed out under Obama
Hospitals...paid big dollars under covid
Public Schools...funded by tax dollars
Police forces...Funded by tax dollars
EMS, firefighters...tax dollars too

(Notice all of these, except airlines, were just last year considered essential workers and they did their jobs without vaccines).

If that’s the case, then this will get interesting. Because technically the government is The People that fund it, meaning us.

And not the property of politicians that have imbedded themselves like self serving ticks for decades.

1dunno1

I get why the media is forcing it...and some corporations that were funded by taxes.

But any company that was not funded...that I don’t get.
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 9 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • crunchysuperman, DaJavoo, Hero Protagonist, MysticPizza, Oldcynic, Pintaday, Sami aka Roxi, San Azulito, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(10-11-2021, 09:25 AM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote:

Maybe we need to.

1dunno1
So says the Jan 6 insurrection.  The FBI put it on to make us fear the government.  How dare you exercise your Constitutional rights!  Just toning down the idea that this is possible.  All you Trump supporters will get imprisoned if you try it.  We're committing a crime against humanity, and just like a communist regime, can't stand to have any opposition.  But for federal workers such as SouthWest, is this another white hats gonna save us exercise?
[-] The following 1 user Likes counterintelligence's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
I found out last week that all electrical utilities are considered government contractors since we provide power to federal institutions. 

Will they sent the eff bee eye to our homes to make us work?

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 9 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • =42, DaJavoo, Dangerously Nameless, gallowglassie, Oldcynic, Pintaday, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, SouthernBelle
Like Reply