CEO Says NO FIRES ~ Pg 8 Jab Walkout of Air Traffic Controllers - Not being reported
(10-19-2021, 09:58 AM)San Azulito Wrote:
(10-19-2021, 09:45 AM)counterintelligence Wrote:
(10-19-2021, 08:33 AM)San Azulito Wrote: - I'm curious about this.  Insurance Companies base the cost of coverage on risk.  Are they claiming that some insurance company has determined that the non-vaxxed are costing 2400 / year more to care for?

Unless that is so (and it seems not), then why are you applying an arbitrary penalty to anyone?  I would think that is illegal.
You have to pay us for the right to stay alive.  It’s racketeering and extortion.  So basically you aren’t making them any money unless you get jabbed.  Then they collect on your life insurance policy and make lots more money when you’re dead.  You’re “paying the difference”.

I often wonder if that is what behind the Government's action.  The average person dying from covid is 83.  Yet the Government never talks about the reality that Covid is ravaging the elderly, not the general population.    In most states, the dead are 40% people in nursing homes.

What happens when you turn 78?  You go from the black side of the Social Security Ledger to the Red side.  Every older person over 78 that dies is someone who was receiving Social Security benefits beyond their pay-in to the system.

Why would the Government want them to stay alive?

Remember the lady who asked Obama about that?  My 92 year old mom needed a heart stent....four years later she is healthy and happy...would Obamacare have given her the stent?    Obama actually said 'Nope. We have to make choices and steer resources away from the elderly'.
HareyCare actually passed through Clinton’s hands or was it part D?  It didn’t get signed off on until Bush W.  But when it passed through Clinton’s desk, the comment was it wasn’t designed to help granny out.  It was designed so that you have to come kissing up to the government’s ass.
Like Reply