War is coming, from the border. It's just a matter of time.
(10-14-2021, 08:01 PM)SwampyPines Wrote: As I'm fairly close to the border, this topic is something I keep an eye on. I haven't been here long, but I've been hearing that it's certainly getting a bit spooky for the locals. Strangers passing through the quite slices of nowhere, and more brazen attempts at procuring vehicles right next to the border. So far, nothing has gone too hot..but  it may only be a matter of time before people are forced into bad situations, that could be used to villianize honest people who are dealing with a very dangerous mess.
May have to do with whether you are in one of the breakthrough zones.
[-] The following 1 user Likes counterintelligence's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
My location does have alot to do with the relative quiet.
From what I've gathered between Del Rio and Laredo here in Texas, is seeing the worst of it. People are being terrorized, and dealing with alot of property damage and thefts. Hard to find any decent reporting on it besides AM radio shows, and my current local isn't in range of anything.
[-] The following 2 users Like SwampyPines's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(10-14-2021, 04:49 PM)Danno512 Wrote: Y'all all over reacting. Diversity is strength man. Once they integrate these are future doctors and rocket scientist. Borders are just lines people came up with. All we have to do is finish making US a first world nation and they won't stay. We're mostly there anyway.

Chuckle
Your sense of subtle sarcasm is hilarious!
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • Danno512
Like Reply
(10-15-2021, 10:42 AM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 04:49 PM)Danno512 Wrote: Y'all all over reacting. Diversity is strength man. Once they integrate these are future doctors and rocket scientist. Borders are just lines people came up with. All we have to do is finish making US a first world nation and they won't stay. We're mostly there anyway.

Chuckle
Your sense of subtle sarcasm is hilarious!
On a more serious note, I'm near Austin, so if a pack of Hatians or Somali or chinks went midevil on some of the California imports or the local faggotry and trannies or decided to straight up torch this town to the ground I wouldn't lift a finger. I got homies in San Marcos, Gonzalez, Cuero, Palacios, Smithville, West, Sanderson I'd dig trenches and stack bodies for. But Austin can burn, it needs that kind of cleaning. Same for DC or Hollywood. Oh no, yawn.
[-] The following 2 users Like Danno512's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply