Flying At 30,000 ft After receiving the CLOT-SHOT. What Could Go Wrong?
It's a know fact flying exacerbates (I love that word) clotting of the blood.  So you get a clot-shot in order to fly and meet death at 30,000 feet!

"Blood clots occur when blood flow is slowed or stopped. Flying on an airplane can increase your risk for blood clots, and you may need to avoid air travel for a period of time following the diagnosis of a clot.
Sitting still for extended periods of time can affect blood circulation and lead to the development of blood clots. Airplane flights of four hours or moreTrusted Source may be a risk factor for deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE). DVT and PE are serious complications of blood clots that may be fatal in some cases.
DVT and PE can be prevented and treated in many cases, and there are things you can do on long flights to reduce your risk. Even people with a history of blood clots can enjoy airplane travel.
Read on to learn more about the connection between blood clots and flying, and what you can do to reduce your risk."

"Flying with a blood clot or history of clots
If you have a history of blood clots or have recently been treated for them, your risk of developing a PE or DVT while flying may be elevated. Some medical professionals recommend waiting for four weeks after treatment is complete before taking to the air.
Your doctor will help determine if you should fly or if it makes sense to postpone your travel plans. Many factors will play into this decision, including:
  • your health history
  • the location and size of the clot
  • flight duration"
https://www.healthline.com/health/blood-...blood-clot

Where's the "quote" balloon?
My mind, a field of battles, struggles for peace in a tight place.
[-] The following 3 users Like Oldcynic's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, Sami aka Roxi, Verity
Like Reply
Keep in mind that there ARE Pilots who have received the jab.

A few scant reports have surfaced about emergency landings.

I posted a story of a small plane crash into a neighborhood

earlier today in the C&B.   Setting multiple houses on fire.

What happens when a DC10  or a Commercial 747 pilot goes out
in mid flight??  UPS / Fed Ex Pilots?  

I say a new Horror is just around the bend.  Scream1
[Image: OSkfFK7.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like Full Throttle's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, Oldcynic, Sami aka Roxi, Verity
Like Reply
Hmm. This is an interesting correlation, but the small plane crashed right after takeoff. I doubt they achieved 30000 altitude within two blocks of the airport.
Still, the premise that pilots can be at risk for clotting after the Jibjab is noteworthy.
Heartflowers
[-] The following 3 users Like PickleSnout's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, IDR, Oldcynic
Like Reply
(10-12-2021, 02:39 PM)PickleSnout Wrote: Hmm. This is an interesting correlation, but the small plane crashed right after takeoff. I doubt they achieved 30000 altitude within two blocks of the airport.
Still, the premise that pilots can be at risk for clotting after the Jibjab is noteworthy.

You are correct, small plane, just after takeoff.  Noteworthy is also
the damage it caused.  

Imagine a commercial airliner slamming down into a densely
populated neighborhood.

Imagine lots of planes, lots of neighborhoods.
[Image: OSkfFK7.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Full Throttle's post:
  • Oldcynic, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(10-12-2021, 02:59 PM)Full Throttle Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 02:39 PM)PickleSnout Wrote: Hmm. This is an interesting correlation, but the small plane crashed right after takeoff. I doubt they achieved 30000 altitude within two blocks of the airport.

You are correct, small plane, just after takeoff.  Noteworthy is also
the damage it caused.  

Imagine a commercial airliner slamming down into a densely
populated neighborhood.

Imagine lots of planes, lots of neighborhoods.

Yes, a better example was the jetliner that went down in Queens, NY.
It was quite a while ago, but what a mess.

quick quote from google search:

On November 12, 2001, the Airbus A300B4-605R flying the route crashed into the neighborhood of Belle Harbor, on the Rockaway Peninsula of Queens, New York City, shortly after takeoff. All 260 people aboard the plane (251 passengers and 9 crew members) were killed, along with five people on the ground.
Heartflowers
[-] The following 2 users Like PickleSnout's post:
  • Oldcynic, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
There was a national air guard surgeon I think really pushing to keep pilots un vaxxed. I'm sure someone can find it, I don't think I grabbed a screenshot or thumbnail. That dude crashed his cesna in California was an insurance guy, life insurance.
[-] The following 4 users Like Danno512's post:
  • FlyoverCountry, Oldcynic, PickleSnout, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
Yeah, this has been in the back of my mind ever since I learned this Experimental Use vaccine was found to cause blood clots and heart attacks.

The other things:

1. No disclaimers given to those vaccinated.
2. No vital information asked, for instance: are you on birth control? Do you have a history of blood clots? Do you have a history of heart disease? Are you on blood thinners? Are you on high blood pressure medicine? Do you take diuretics due to a heart condition? (You know, basic questions like that).

It’s just stick’em and next! Oh, and call those that are skeptical of all of this crazy conspiracy theorists.

It’s an atrocity of ignorance either by design for a nefarious purpose, or through fear, as there is no procedural planning being utilized to make sure everyone who gets jabbed is safe medically to do so.

Pilots should be concerned...as they not only have a great responsibility of those in their planes, but also of making sure their planes remain in the air safely so that people on the ground are not murdered.

It is one thing to call in sick with covid, it is another to die due to a experimental shot mid flight.

I stand with the pilots moral and ethical conscience objection on this.
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 2 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • BirdLady2, Oldcynic
Like Reply
(10-13-2021, 10:04 AM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote: Yeah, this has been in the back of my mind ever since I learned this Experimental Use vaccine was found to cause blood clots and heart attacks.

The other things:

2. No vital information asked, for instance: are you on birth control? Do you have a history of blood clots? Do you have a history of heart disease? Are you on blood thinners? Are you on high blood pressure medicine? Do you take diuretics due to a heart condition?  (You know, basic questions like that).

It’s just stick’em and next! Oh, and call those that are skeptical of all of this crazy conspiracy theorists.

It’s an atrocity of ignorance either by design for a nefarious purpose, or through fear, as there is no procedural planning being utilized to make sure everyone who gets jabbed is safe medically to do so.

Pilots should be concerned...as they not only have a great responsibility of those in their planes, but also of making sure their planes remain in the air safely so that people on the ground are not murdered.

It is one thing to call in sick with covid, it is another to die due to a experimental shot mid flight.

They already carry liability in such endeavors, but no liability whatsoever in the vaccine...a real diametrically opposed situation here.  

If it crashes because of the vaccine, the pilot should’ve been capable of preventing it...nah the demoncrats don’t care how you die...that’s the whole point.
[-] The following 2 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, Oldcynic
Like Reply
(10-13-2021, 10:07 AM)counterintelligence Wrote:
(10-13-2021, 10:04 AM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote: Yeah, this has been in the back of my mind ever since I learned this Experimental Use vaccine was found to cause blood clots and heart attacks.

The other things:

2. No vital information asked, for instance: are you on birth control? Do you have a history of blood clots? Do you have a history of heart disease? Are you on blood thinners? Are you on high blood pressure medicine? Do you take diuretics due to a heart condition?  (You know, basic questions like that).

They already carry liability in such endeavors, but no liability whatsoever in the vaccine...a real diametrically opposed situation here.  

If it crashes because of the vaccine, the pilot should’ve been capable of preventing it...nah the demoncrats don’t care how you die...that’s the whole point.

You are correct.
You are also correct that big pharma cannot be sued by survivors of their families.
What a nice little caveat big pharma, aka Biden’s stake holder’s, have written for themselves.

Of course, Liability insurance does nothing to ease the minds of pilots that survive.

Just like it doesn’t really matter if I accidentally kill a family while driving.
Yes, I’m heavily insured in case this happens, but the mental thought of murdering innocents will be haunting.
I can block out a great deal of bad I have done in the name of vengeance and protection, but the murder of innocents is a whole other demon.

Pilots are objecting on an ethical and moral basis. They carry enough burden on their shoulders and should not be tasked with an additional load.

The problem with leftists pushing this is, they lack a conscience, ethics, morality and even freedom are foreign words that they gladly build a wall to keep out.

Heartflowers

1dunno1
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • BirdLady2
Like Reply
Got to see this.... Military members talking about the vax and refusal...

I don't think this should happen, it is wrong to take direction from a braindead senile president....

https://seed122.bitchute.com/qsqOliWyhid...dKOZAr.mp4
[-] The following 1 user Likes hurchel's post:
  • BirdLady2
Like Reply