Not the slightest bit Crazy
(10-13-2021, 12:10 AM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 03:00 PM)San Azulito Wrote: How are we supposed to have a society when there are people like this walking around, and nobody points out that they aren't right in the head?

14 seconds in and what I got from the dancing fun factualess pretzel on the Chinese platform is this:

China wants to dismantle the US military.

If she represents the current state of young adults in this country, I think they've already won the war.
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
[-] The following 5 users Like San Azulito's post:
  • BirdLady2, Dangerously Nameless, Heir, Oldcynic, Pintaday
Like Reply
This is just about as good..

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
[-] The following 1 user Likes San Azulito's post:
  • BirdLady2
Like Reply
Is that Victoria Jackson's daughter?

[-] The following 1 user Likes =42's post:
  • DaDa
Like Reply
(10-12-2021, 09:26 PM)PickleSnout Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 09:08 PM)Oldcynic Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 08:41 PM)PickleSnout Wrote: Well, you can but the bigger question is why do you want to lick your dog's balls?

('s is also indicative as belonging to.)
Apostrophe s is indicative of belonging to, possessive.  However, proper English grammar dictates its (sans apostrophe) as possessive.

"It’s vs. Its: How Should You Use Them?
[Image: logogr.png]Marko Ticak
Grammar
"When you’re in a hurry, you might write “it’s” when you really mean “its,” or the other way around. You need to be aware of this mistake and know when to use which.
It’s is a contraction of “it is” or “it has.” Its is a possessive determiner we use to say that something belongs to or refers to something."

Also apostrophe s  ('s) does not indicate plural.  It's possessive.  "All the map's in the world........." is incorrect.  To make a noun plural, simply add an s.

The dog balls is an old joke. Lmao

Just completing the schtick.
Chuckle

And it goes like this;
Why does a dog lick his own balls?

Because he can.
LOL?
[-] The following 1 user Likes DaDa's post:
  • Oldcynic
Like Reply
(10-17-2021, 05:35 PM)DaDa Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 09:08 PM)Oldcynic Wrote: Apostrophe s is indicative of belonging to, possessive.  However, proper English grammar dictates its (sans apostrophe) as possessive.

Grammar
"When you’re in a hurry, you might write “it’s” when you really mean “its,” or the other way around. You need to be aware of this mistake and know when to use which.
It’s is a contraction of “it is” or “it has.” Its is a possessive determiner we use to say that something belongs to or refers to something."

Also apostrophe s  ('s) does not indicate plural.  It's possessive.  "All the map's in the world........." is incorrect.  To make a noun plural, simply add an s.

Chuckle

And it goes like this;

Because he can.
LOL?
As the story goes:
Two guys are sitting in lawn chairs in the front yard, surrounded by empty Bud cans.
The family dog is twisted around on the driveway, licking his balls.

The one guy points to the dog with his Bud can and says "I wish I could do that."

The other guy laughs and says "Na, I think he'd prolly bite you!"   Lmao
My mind, a field of battles, struggles for peace in a tight place.
[-] The following 3 users Like Oldcynic's post:
  • =42, DaDa, Heir
Like Reply
(10-17-2021, 05:35 PM)DaDa Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 09:08 PM)Oldcynic Wrote: Apostrophe s is indicative of belonging to, possessive.  However, proper English grammar dictates its (sans apostrophe) as possessive.

Grammar

Chuckle

And it goes like this;

Because he can.
LOL?

A couple of guys are walking down the street and come across a dog licking his balls.

Guy #1: Man, I wish I could do that!

Guy #2: You might want to try petting him first!

Lmao
[-] The following 3 users Like =42's post:
  • DaDa, Heir, Oldcynic
Like Reply
This Dog Ball stuff might need its own Thread ! Jptdknpa

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] The following 3 users Like Heir's post:
  • =42, DaDa, PickleSnout
Like Reply
[Image: 238RqAT.gif]
Heartflowers
[-] The following 2 users Like PickleSnout's post:
  • =42, DaDa
Like Reply
(10-12-2021, 09:13 PM)Oldcynic Wrote: Facebook Dangerous Individuals and Organizations List (Reproduced Snapshot)

Oct. 12 2021 — 12:13p.m.

https://theintercept.com/document/2021/1...-snapshot/
Whew!   Chuckle  I thought I was going to be on that list.  Even if I don’t use wastebook.
[-] The following 3 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • DaDa, Oldcynic, Verity
Like Reply
(10-17-2021, 04:35 PM)San Azulito Wrote: This is just about as good..

Chuck Norris doesn’t need to take the vax.  He’ll make the corona virus quarantine for two weeks.
[-] The following 2 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • PickleSnout, San Azulito
Like Reply