Not the slightest bit Crazy
(Yesterday, 07:12 PM)Heir Wrote: This Dog Ball stuff might need its own Thread !  Jptdknpa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBAm0iLgim8
[-] The following 2 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • DaDa, Heir
Like Reply
(10-12-2021, 09:08 PM)Oldcynic Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 08:41 PM)PickleSnout Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 08:34 PM)Oldcynic Wrote: Isn't 'tik-tok" Chinese?

Fascistbook, Twitter and all those time wasting, brainwashing social manipulators can go to hell for all I care.

I'm sick of it.

They are turning our brains to pudding with bad grammar, misspelled words. thoughtless punctuation and degenerate, narcissistic posts.

Yes, I'm an old curmudgeon.  When are people gonna get it straight............IT'S IS A CONTRACTION FOR IT IS.  ITS IS THE POSSESSIVE.

It's a shame my dog can lick its balls and I can't. Chuckle

Maybe it's the influx of non-English speaking illegal invaders that are corrupting our schools and authors of trivia are to blame.  This is yet another example of the slow, painful deterioration of our once proud society.

Well, you can but the bigger question is why do you want to lick your dog's balls?

('s is also indicative as belonging to.)
Apostrophe s is indicative of belonging to, possessive.  However, proper English grammar dictates its (sans apostrophe) as possessive.

"It’s vs. Its: How Should You Use Them?
[Image: logogr.png]Marko Ticak
Grammar
"When you’re in a hurry, you might write “it’s” when you really mean “its,” or the other way around. You need to be aware of this mistake and know when to use which.
It’s is a contraction of “it is” or “it has.” Its is a possessive determiner we use to say that something belongs to or refers to something."

Also apostrophe s  ('s) does not indicate plural.  It's possessive.  "All the map's in the world........." is incorrect.  To make a noun plural, simply add an s.

The dog balls is an old joke. Lmao

It seems Iike the ' should be there since it seems like all other possessive have it..... but don't forget  his and hers.  Its tags along with that crowd.
Convictions are more dangerous enemies of truth than lies. 
[-] The following 2 users Like DeadpoolLovesYou's post:
  • DaDa, Oldcynic
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 10:54 PM)counterintelligence Wrote:
(Yesterday, 04:35 PM)San Azulito Wrote: This is just about as good..

Chuck Norris doesn’t need to take the vax.  He’ll make the corona virus quarantine for two weeks.

I think at least this lady was trying to be funny...the first lady seemed sincere.
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
[-] The following 1 user Likes San Azulito's post:
  • DaDa
Like Reply
Again..this speaks for itself.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
[-] The following 1 user Likes San Azulito's post:
  • BirdLady2
Like Reply