Big Win!! Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Trump’s Plan To Use $3.6 Billion for Border Wall!
The Biden administration suffered another defeat in its attempt to undo a Trump-era policy.
The U.S. Supreme Court remanded a case back to a lower court regarding a resumption of funding for the border wall.

Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Trump’s Plan To Use $3.6 Billion for Border Wall
“The remand punts challenges to the border wall from the Sierra Club, the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and others who previously scored court victories determining that Trump inappropriately designated military funding for construction of the wall,” The Hill reported.

“The high court vacated the earlier rulings “in light of the changed circumstances in this case,” siding with a Biden administration request that noted that the president on his inauguration day signed an order prohibiting border wall construction,” the report added. “At issue in the case was some $3.6 billion in funding that the Biden administration has since designated for 66 different military construction projects that had been deferred. Groups had challenged Trump’s use of an emergency declaration to divert the funds — something both a district court and the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals found improper.”

More at link,

https://conservativebrief.com/in-favor-52666/

You know the Biden Administration is going to fight this!

[-] The following 8 users Like Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • bigD111, Dangerously Nameless, gallowglassie, Heir, hurchel, Oldcynic, SlowLoris, Verity
Like Reply
Just in the nick of time...
[-] The following 4 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • bigD111, Oldcynic, Sami aka Roxi, Verity
Like Reply
(10-12-2021, 09:55 PM)counterintelligence Wrote: Just in the nick of time...
Ya' think?
My mind, a field of battles, struggles for peace in a tight place.
[-] The following 2 users Like Oldcynic's post:
  • hurchel, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(10-12-2021, 10:03 PM)Oldcynic Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 09:55 PM)counterintelligence Wrote: Just in the nick of time...
Ya' think?

I sure hope so. I'm curious how they are going to try to change this.

[-] The following 3 users Like Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, hurchel, Oldcynic
Like Reply
Good to see the over paid penguins are still doing...something. Cheer

Unfortunately, a border wall only works if the gates are closed and the selected “immigrants” follow the rules that someone with authority decides to enforce.
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 4 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • hurchel, Oldcynic, Sami aka Roxi, Verity
Like Reply
https://www.ntd.com/texas-missouri-ags-s...91971.html

Texas and Missouri AGs sue Biden administration to resume border wall construction.  Did they know Trump won his case?
[-] The following 3 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, Sami aka Roxi, Verity
Like Reply
(10-22-2021, 01:29 AM)counterintelligence Wrote: https://www.ntd.com/texas-missouri-ags-s...91971.html

Texas and Missouri AGs sue Biden administration to resume border wall construction.  Did they know Trump won his case?

I'm pretty sure they knew Trump won it, but very confident they would, and will, do anything to abort this.
I know right after Trump won this, I read they were going to fight it. But, haven't seen anything since.

For anyone that missed this from yesterday:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVT3MrAZ__Y

Like Reply
Something else I am curious as to what came of...

I read something that Biden was going to redistribute those funds set aside for the wall. (Probably towards the New Green Deal Eyeroll). Does anyone remember this? I can't remember if before or after the win, sorry.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • Verity
Like Reply