Happy Birthday NAVY.
(10-13-2021, 05:01 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote:
(10-13-2021, 02:58 PM)sevenx Wrote: lol for a second I was like who the heck is Navy?

Chuckle
Heartflowers  Heartflowers
It's a Yacht Club  Chuckle
Hey, it is. Strip clubs and all that. We go out to sea and it's party-ville all the way.
[-] The following 2 users Like Arkan_Ted's post:
  • FlyoverCountry, RedAuroras
Like Reply
(10-13-2021, 05:01 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote:
(10-13-2021, 02:58 PM)sevenx Wrote: lol for a second I was like who the heck is Navy?

Chuckle
Heartflowers  Heartflowers
It's a Yacht Club  Chuckle
Flyover wins the Silver coin.
[-] The following 2 users Like Arkan_Ted's post:
  • FlyoverCountry, sevenx
Like Reply
(10-13-2021, 12:44 PM)DaJavoo Wrote:  
Sad, that the poster lacks understanding. Marines are a Dept. under the Navy and, from the get go of the creation of the 13 states. I have a baby boy Marine at this moment boots on the ground. Alex my eldest is safe. Within my family thru Francis West and Suzanna Sole, we through history have fought with those that wish freedom, justice and liberty. Why stop now.
[-] The following 3 users Like Arkan_Ted's post:
  • Pipkunts, Sassy, Verity
Like Reply
Cheer
Like Reply
(10-13-2021, 09:12 PM)Arkan_Ted Wrote:
Sad, that the poster lacks understanding. Marines are a Dept. under the Navy and, from the get go of the creation of the 13 states. I have a baby boy Marine at this moment boots on the ground. Alex my eldest is safe. Within my family thru Francis West and Suzanna Sole, we through history have fought with those that wish freedom, justice and liberty. Why stop now.

Ted,

Although the Navy is about a month OLDER than the USMC, which celebrates its creation as 10 Nov 1775 and was created to repel boarding actions and prevent mutiny against officers on naval ships, the USMC did not actually become a department WITHIN the Navy until 1834.

Both services PRE-DATE the country's birth date of 4 July, 1776.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Sta...rine_Corps
[Image: LnNDwC8.png]
Like Reply
Blessed are the sub mariners.
Like Reply
Haul you rummy dogs!
[Image: 9jF7c8e.jpg]
Like Reply
Nothing like a bit of 
Invincible Class
[Image: FbxoDkt.jpg]
Like Reply
SSZHHHH! No one said anything....
[Image: UAGH9KX.jpg]
Like Reply
(10-14-2021, 04:52 AM)DaJavoo Wrote:
(10-13-2021, 09:12 PM)Arkan_Ted Wrote:

Ted,

Although the Navy is about a month OLDER than the USMC, which celebrates its creation as 10 Nov 1775 and was created to repel boarding actions and prevent mutiny against officers on naval ships, the USMC did not actually become a department WITHIN the Navy until 1834.

Both services PRE-DATE the country's birth date of 4 July, 1776.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Sta...rine_Corps
Yank Marines, hadn't been thought of for 59 years! No wonder yall have to earn your brand.

Msg, from My Grand Pa, Army. 
Don't run into battle with an anchor on your arm.
[Image: 27s5m3q.gif]
Oh Yeah!
[Image: VxfmYa1.gif]

Some may think Space Force has it. 9, will all fall under NAVY Command!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pipkunts's post:
  • DaJavoo
Like Reply