WTF
(10-13-2021, 09:20 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: There were 4 trails.  I suppose it was flights outta Kansas City but it looked just like the movie when they launched out of Lawrence KS

it kind of does...

[Image: image-asset.jpeg]
Never will I die, ill be back, reincarnated as a mothafuckin mac Eleven cuz in Heaven theres no shortage on Gz. - 2pac.
[-] The following 2 users Like JB1's post:
  • FlyoverCountry, Oldcynic
Like Reply
(10-13-2021, 09:20 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote:
(10-13-2021, 09:14 PM)Arkan_Ted Wrote:
(10-13-2021, 06:46 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [Image: 9y84Pfp.jpg]

[Image: DYyCLGm.jpg][Image: hplWLve.jpg]
Hey, WTF? did you all launch?
There were 4 trails.  I suppose it was flights outta Kansas City but it looked just like the movie when they launched out of Lawrence KS
True signs of compression and clavation.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Arkan_Ted's post:
  • SlowLoris
Like Reply
North Korea?
[-] The following 1 user Likes counterintelligence's post:
  • FlyoverCountry
Like Reply
(10-13-2021, 06:58 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: I'm sure Burden didn't launch.  It's probably an effort to mass vax all Americans

Scream1
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 2 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • FlyoverCountry, Sassy
Like Reply
(10-13-2021, 09:20 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: There were 4 trails.  I suppose it was flights outta Kansas City but it looked just like the movie when they launched out of Lawrence KS

"The Day After" took place virtually in my backyard. Pffft...I remember back when the USAF came in and built/stocked all the MMII silos.

But talk about shocked! Memphis decided to test the area sirens the day after the movie premiered.
[Image: jBnGhhZ.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like RedAuroras's post:
  • =42, FlyoverCountry
Like Reply
(10-13-2021, 06:58 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: I'm sure Burden didn't launch.  It's probably an effort to mass vax all Americans

Could be...

Four workers from the State Meteorological Agency confessed that planes are spreading lead dioxide, silver iodide and diatomite throughout Spain

https://philosophers-stone.info/2021/10/...out-spain/
If society fell apart, we - the people would build a new one. Most people are good at their core, and when we see things that are wrong we work to fix them together. Make friends with your neighbors, get involved with your community - because we will rebuild our lives, our communities, from horrible circumstances we always will.
[-] The following 2 users Like Karu's post:
  • =42, FlyoverCountry
Like Reply