Subject..Parasites
What if this was the key all along?
> why does every thing else get wormed but not humans as a conditional yearly protocol?

Imagine St Michael was telling us to rid the wyrm.

> Finding bugs in vials.

anons have found mass links, impossible to deny. Cleanse self to go forward.
[-] The following 8 users Like Pipkunts's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, IDR, Kamchatka, Oldcynic, Sami aka Roxi, Sassy, tacoavenger17, Wingsprint
Like Reply
Ridding oneself of personel parasites is the easy part.

Ridding the government of parasites is way harder. A dose of Ivermectin won't do it.
[Image: 5Z2I3zs.jpg] [Image: QpzjD4Q.png]
Getting old is no problem. You just have to live long enough. * Groucho Marx
[-] The following 12 users Like SlowLoris's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, IDR, Kamchatka, Oldcynic, RedAuroras, Sami aka Roxi, Sassy, SouthernBelle, Stormson, tacoavenger17, Tom Boy, Wing-ed
Like Reply
(10-14-2021, 06:05 AM)SlowLoris Wrote: Ridding oneself of personel parasites is the easy part.

Ridding the government of parasites is way harder. A dose of Ivermectin won't do it.
Ivermectin is good for internal parasites.  The government parasites are external, akin to leeches.  How does one rid themselves of these? 1dunno1
My mind, a field of battles, struggles for peace in a tight place.
[-] The following 8 users Like Oldcynic's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, IDR, Kamchatka, Sami aka Roxi, Sassy, SouthernBelle, tacoavenger17, Wing-ed
Like Reply
(10-14-2021, 06:05 AM)SlowLoris Wrote: Ridding oneself of personel parasites is the easy part.

Is ridding oneself of parasites easy? Would you mind explaining to all that read here how easy it is? Thanks SL.
[-] The following 2 users Like Pipkunts's post:
  • Kamchatka, SlowLoris
Like Reply
A basic flush of the system through herbs is relatively simple, here's a link to an example of one of several protocols. 
https://drclarkstore.com/collections/dr-...te-cleanse
I'd suggest doing a search on duckduckgo or such on parasite cleanses for the rationale behind it, and to look at alternatives/extra herbs you could add to the mix. Some parasites may be harder to treat, but electric medicine can possibly help. SOTA labs out of Canada has some products that are well made, but pricey. Plenty of other small manufacturers out there, but SOTA is the only one I have had experience with. There used to be schematics/dyi stuff around for various devices, if you're electronically minded and can still find any of them.
[-] The following 4 users Like SwampyPines's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, Kamchatka, Scuffalufacus, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(10-14-2021, 07:32 AM)SwampyPines Wrote: A basic flush of the system through herbs is relatively simple, here's a link to an example of one of several protocols. 
https://drclarkstore.com/collections/dr-...te-cleanse
I'd suggest doing a search on duckduckgo or such on parasite cleanses for the rationale behind it, and to look at alternatives/extra herbs you could add to the mix. Some parasites may be harder to treat, but electric medicine can possibly help. SOTA labs out of Canada has some products that are well made, but pricey. Plenty of other small manufacturers out there, but SOTA is the only one I have had experience with. There used to be schematics/dyi stuff around for various devices, if you're electronically minded and can still find any of them.
No doubt the Zap is good, working with your own Rife pulser.

For Plebs - Destroy the Wyrm. Plenty of info in bound.

[Image: cH4SNPR.jpg]

For Aussies only.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pipkunts's post:
  • Kamchatka
Like Reply
I will do it this way as well. Can buy in a tincture, but then you're not an alchemist if you don't buy cheaper and work out what works for you.
https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1632942591996.png
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pipkunts's post:
  • Kamchatka
Like Reply
Erh!
[Image: 5Np1goY.jpg]
[Image: Gu5Kzdp.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Pipkunts's post:
  • Kamchatka, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply
Now the real scary begins.
[Image: J8KtYfn.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users Like Pipkunts's post:
  • Kamchatka, PickleSnout, SlowLoris, Wingsprint
Like Reply
In a way, I got wormed. I was a kid then. Had stepped in to dog shit by accident. The doctor prescribed me a bad tasting syrup medication.
[-] The following 3 users Like Tolimar's post:
  • Kamchatka, PickleSnout, SlowLoris
Like Reply