Subject..Parasites
How is ascariasis treated?

Medication is the primary treatment for ascariasis infection. Your provider will prescribe an anthelminthic medication. These medicines help the body get rid of parasitic worms:

Mebendazole (Vermox® or Emverm®).
Albendazole (Albenza®).
Pyrantel pamoate (Pin-X®).[b][/b]

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/di...ascariasis

I use pyrantel pamoate, also 1800 lbs worth as Strongid horse wormer.. One square hatch on the injector thing is 100 to 150 lbs...

5 to 7 bucks at the feed store... It is used for heartworm in dogs...

People have mixed infections

once then again 21 days...
[-] The following 3 users Like hurchel's post:
  • Pipkunts, SlowLoris, Tom Boy
Like Reply
(10-14-2021, 11:29 AM)hurchel Wrote: How is ascariasis treated?

Medication is the primary treatment for ascariasis infection. Your provider will prescribe an anthelminthic medication. These medicines help the body get rid of parasitic worms:

Albendazole (Albenza®).
Pyrantel pamoate (Pin-X®).

I use pyrantel pamoate, also 1800 lbs worth as Strongid horse wormer.. One square hatch on the injector thing is 100 to 150 lbs...

Nonchalant treatment Hurcel, excellent. Why are anti-parasitics being disclaimed so hard then? 
Do you think it is possible that it has nothing to do with money?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pipkunts's post:
  • SlowLoris
Like Reply
All hail the Worm god.

[Image: 5RspSPI.jpg]
Like Reply
Thanks Pips...

It is always money, there are over 150 different types of parasites both humans and animals get, most of the time it is a mixed infection....

just follow the 21 days... each mama can lay over 200 thousand eggs.... you can do it once a month until you are sure the symptoms are gone, then once a year for you and your animals..

I put a slit in a hot dog and hide it in there for the dogs. Me I just put in in my palm lick it and then use a water or coffee chaser...
[-] The following 2 users Like hurchel's post:
  • PickleSnout, SlowLoris
Like Reply
Based!

This what I'm trying to get at. Your clear thinking is what it's about. To think clearly!
  • hurchel
Like Reply
[Image: fgawPPl.jpg]
  • hurchel
Like Reply
(10-14-2021, 11:43 AM)Pipkunts Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 11:29 AM)hurchel Wrote: How is ascariasis treated?

Albendazole (Albenza®).
Pyrantel pamoate (Pin-X®).

Nonchalant treatment Hurcel, excellent. Why are anti-parasitics being disclaimed so hard then? 
Do you think it is possible that it has nothing to do with money?

Two reasons:

1. Money, of course, as Moloch is a greedy humans god.
2. They are afraid that whatever they are infecting people with will be removed by anti-parasite medicine.

And they are infecting people with a parasite. (Nanobot, lab created, alien or demonic...I'm not entirely sure which just yet).

1 out of 3 vials contain either an egg sack or a creature or two...the liquid is all saline.
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 3 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • hurchel, Oldcynic, SlowLoris
Like Reply
I grew up on a farm with a lot of nasty things from pigs, cows, horses, chickens, dogs ducks and more.

Warning spoiler is a bit gross unless you are from a farm.

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy (Billy Currington)
[Image: jcwYT3Y.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Pintaday's post:
  • RedAuroras, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(10-14-2021, 08:02 PM)Pintaday Wrote: I grew up on a farm with a lot of nasty things from pigs, cows, horses, chickens, dogs ducks and more.

Warning spoiler is a bit gross unless you are from a farm.

Chuckle  Possibly 3 drops of gum spirits of turpentine in tsp of sugar?
[Image: jBnGhhZ.png]
Like Reply