This Speaks for Itself
I can't even think what to say about this....

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
[-] The following 2 users Like San Azulito's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, hurchel
Like Reply
(10-14-2021, 08:57 AM)San Azulito Wrote: I can't even think what to say about this....

Sorry, cannot hit the "Like" button.

[Image: BaqYEXs.jpg]
My mind, a field of battles, struggles for peace in a tight place.
[-] The following 3 users Like Oldcynic's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, hurchel, San Azulito
Like Reply
(10-14-2021, 09:13 AM)Oldcynic Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 08:57 AM)San Azulito Wrote: I can't even think what to say about this....

Sorry, cannot hit the "Like" button.

[Image: BaqYEXs.jpg]

so...if they had made this commercial with the little boy dressed up like superman...same message
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
[-] The following 3 users Like San Azulito's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, hurchel, Oldcynic
Like Reply
Somebody spent a lot of money to make their company repugnant...

Not funny, cause in real life someone would beat that kid to unconsciousness or worse....

(you have to read the comments on the YT video) the John Lewis guy is responding....
[-] The following 1 user Likes hurchel's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless
Like Reply
John Lewis Insurance is using the same canned response in the comments:

With our Accidental Damage Home Insurance add-ons for buildings or contents, you’re covered for a range of home disasters including unintentional breakages caused by children. More detail here: https://www.johnlewisfinance.com/insuran...rance.html

UNINTENTIONAL? ACCIDENTAL?

After watching this truly disturbing commercial where a boy, dressed in his moms clothes and make-up, proceeds to destroy his parents home, bully his sister and thumb his nose at his mother on purpose on his way through damaging more of the house...I don't think the Underwriters at John Lewis have the same definition of the words UNINTENTIONAL and ACCIDENTAL that the rest of the sane world does.

I also think their definition of the word, SANE, must be different too!
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 4 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • hurchel, MysticPizza, San Azulito, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
Here is another comment by John Lewis:

"Although many children do dress up and dance around their homes the advert is a dramatic, fictional story created to entertain. We hope our customers will appreciate this ad in the spirit it was intended."

I do wonder what "spirit" was intended here...all I see is the spirit of chaos and destruction being glorified and made cute.

1dunno1
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 3 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • hurchel, San Azulito, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
Also, you can't thumb down the comments on that video either.

It looks like it has been disabled.

Gee...I wonder why?
Scratchinghead
[-] The following 2 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • hurchel, MysticPizza
Like Reply
What the hell is this all about?

Private part deodorant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6ct6m-iseU

Sure there isn't some spermicide in it?
[-] The following 1 user Likes counterintelligence's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless
Like Reply
(10-14-2021, 12:36 PM)counterintelligence Wrote: What the hell is this all about?

Private part deodorant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6ct6m-iseU

Sure there isn't some spermicide in it?

My first thought as she yelled at me about if I Lumed today, was this better be an aerosol spray because rubbing my privates with a stick deodorant and then rubbing it on my under arms is a nasty concept...and before anyone says, well use one for your crotch and one for your underarms...to continue doing this until the stick runs out is begging for bacterial growth.

So I searched this product and found this image:

[Image: w2mWTGc.jpg]

It's a stick deodorant!!
Yeah, NO THANK YOU!
[-] The following 3 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • hurchel, MysticPizza, SlowLoris
Like Reply
Like we really need yeast infections in our underarms......

Chuckle
[-] The following 2 users Like hurchel's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, SlowLoris
Like Reply