We All knew that this moment was coming
End of the line...

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
[-] The following 12 users Like San Azulito's post:
  • Aquarius, Betty, Dangerously Nameless, hurchel, Kamchatka, Oldcynic, PaigeofTimes, phxsparks, Sami aka Roxi, Sassy, sevenx, Verity
Like Reply
The immuno-suppressant drug I take will make that a big "NO!".

Also, taking a vaccine is a deadly risk. Vaccines are used to get your own immune system to recognize a virus. Immuno-suppressants prevent the immune system from producing antibodies.
[-] The following 8 users Like Tolimar's post:
  • Betty, Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, Kamchatka, MysticPizza, Sami aka Roxi, Scuffalufacus, Stormson
Like Reply
If the "vaccines" were effective in the traditional sense, there would be no need to get infected for immunity.

I don't remember any doctor advising that I step on a rusty nail after getting a tetanus shot, or a vet telling me my dog really has to catch rabies in order to be immune because the vaccine does not procure immunity (although I don't believe in mass rabies vaccination).

Perhaps the agenda is to increase viral load among the population, which will cause another variant to surface post-holidays.

We have every reason to distrust their intentions. This winter is a tipping point. Especially January to March.
[-] The following 8 users Like Treebeard's post:
  • Betty, Kamchatka, MysticPizza, Oldcynic, phxsparks, Sami aka Roxi, SouthernBelle, Stormson
Like Reply
(10-14-2021, 10:27 AM)Treebeard Wrote: If the "vaccines" were effective in the traditional sense, there would be no need to get infected for immunity.

I don't remember any doctor advising that I step on a rusty nail after getting a tetanus shot, or a vet telling me my dog really has to catch rabies in order to be immune because the vaccine does not procure immunity (although I don't believe in mass rabies vaccination).

Perhaps the agenda is to increase viral load among the population, which will cause another variant to surface post-holidays.

We have every reason to distrust their intentions. This winter is a tipping point. Especially January to March.

Chicken pox parties.

And the 'vaccines' are not effective against covid which is wny so many who got the shots are getting it and worse, passing it on to others.

In other words, they want to hide this little detail among the new number of sick people they will have soon...instead of admitting they were wrong and everything they did was politically based and not scientific at all.
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 8 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • Aquarius, Betty, hurchel, Kamchatka, phxsparks, Sami aka Roxi, SouthernBelle, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
(10-14-2021, 10:27 AM)Treebeard Wrote: If the "vaccines" were effective in the traditional sense, there would be no need to get infected for immunity.

I agree with everything you say. Two sources, one, Clif_High, both say it will be dark, but much better by May.
We just need to do the best we can to protect ourselves, not take the dang vax, and not let anyone force it on us. And keep our distance from those intent on sharing the 'love' as in this upper message. Idiocy!!

[-] The following 7 users Like Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • Aquarius, Betty, Dangerously Nameless, hurchel, Kamchatka, Oldcynic, Scuffalufacus
Like Reply

They did tell the gays to keep on butt-f*cking. The Vaccine is your condom.
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
[-] The following 2 users Like San Azulito's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, Kamchatka
Like Reply
(10-14-2021, 01:56 PM)San Azulito Wrote:

They did tell the gays to keep on butt-f*cking.  The Vaccine is your condom.

Yep!

PrEP: Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis

They are indeed saying that HIV negative people can take these drugs as a prophylactic against HIV.

"PrEP, or pre-exposure prophylaxis, is an HIV prevention method in which people who don’t have HIV take HIV medicine to reduce their risk of getting HIV if they are exposed to the virus."-hiv.gov
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 2 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • Betty, Kamchatka
Like Reply
(10-14-2021, 10:35 AM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote:

Chicken pox parties.

And the 'vaccines' are not effective against covid which is wny so many who got the shots are getting it and worse, passing it on to others.

In other words, they want to hide this little detail among the new number of sick people they will have soon...instead of admitting they were wrong and everything they did was politically based and not scientific at all.

^^ What she said!
“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”

― Mark Twain
[-] The following 2 users Like phxsparks's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, Kamchatka
Like Reply
So what if you get lucky and never get exposed to the virus?  Do you still need the immunity to it?  Here just take the virus, it’s good for you.

If you forget to pay your bill at a exorcist, do you get repossessed?
[-] The following 1 user Likes counterintelligence's post:
  • PickleSnout
Like Reply