Kids going hungry bc of #EmptyShelvesJoe supply chain failures

[-] The following 7 users Like Talon's post:
  • BirdLady2, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, IDR, Karu, Pure Rock Fury, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
The black horse begins his ride through the land. Who knew that the famine would be man made? Crops being destroyed at the order of the government, shipping containers artificially detained,  trucks standing idle, loading cranes shut down.

Mass murder is being planned in zoom meetings by well fed, evil overlords.
[Image: 5Z2I3zs.jpg] [Image: QpzjD4Q.png]
Getting old is no problem. You just have to live long enough. * Groucho Marx
[-] The following 15 users Like SlowLoris's post:
  • =42, BirdLady2, DaJavoo, Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, hurchel, IDR, ishtahota, Karu, Kraut, Oldcynic, PickleSnout, Sami aka Roxi, Talon
Like Reply
(10-16-2021, 04:15 AM)SlowLoris Wrote: The black horse begins his ride through the land. Who knew that the famine would be man made? Crops being destroyed at the order of the government, shipping containers artificially detained,  trucks standing idle, loading cranes shut down.

I heard a clip on Fox yesterday evening of Biden blaming Trump for the food shortage. It's almost like this ghost-person is trying to rile people up!

Yes, well fed, and evil!

[-] The following 8 users Like Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • BirdLady2, Dangerously Nameless, Goldilocks, hurchel, IDR, Karu, Oldcynic, SlowLoris
Like Reply
This is a hostage crisis. The unvaxxed are being set up as the holders of the trigger to the bomb. They are expecting the hungry population to turn on the unvaxxed and force them to comply.

"The deputy secretary at the US Treasury has put Americans on notice that the only way to end the plague of empty shelves around the country is for every resident to be vaccinated. The frank warning came off as a threat to many.
Wally Adeyemo, the Biden administration’s second-highest official in the Treasury Department, appeared to publicly blackmail the still-sizable portion of Americans who have not been vaccinated against Covid-19 during a Thursday ABC interview, seemingly blaming them for the ongoing shortages of consumer goods that have led many to mock the president as ‘Empty Shelves Joe’.
Despite viral photos depicting thousands of cargo ships lined up at the Port of Los Angeles ready to unload their goods, Adeyemo claimed that the supply chain issues plaguing so many US retailers are an international issue and will only let up when a sufficient percentage of the country has been vaccinated."

https://www.rt.com/usa/537637-supply-cha...ted-biden/
[-] The following 7 users Like SlowLoris's post:
  • BirdLady2, Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, IDR, Karu, Oldcynic, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
Thanks a lot, Brandon
Heartflowers
[-] The following 6 users Like PickleSnout's post:
  • BirdLady2, Dangerously Nameless, Kraut, Sami aka Roxi, sevenx, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(10-16-2021, 04:15 AM)SlowLoris Wrote: The black horse begins his ride through the land. Who knew that the famine would be man made? Crops being destroyed at the order of the government, shipping containers artificially detained,  trucks standing idle, loading cranes shut down.

Slow, that is a truth I had not considered.
That the famine and pestilence would come from man (or agents of evil) instead of the Lord.
I always expected the horses as coming from God, part of his Wrath.

Wow.
Heartflowers
[-] The following 7 users Like PickleSnout's post:
  • BirdLady2, Dangerously Nameless, IDR, Karu, Oldcynic, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(10-16-2021, 12:43 PM)PickleSnout Wrote:

Slow, that is a truth I had not considered.
That the famine and pestilence would come from man (or agents of evil) instead of the Lord.
I always expected the horses as coming from God, part of his Wrath.

Wow.

I, too, believed that the horses would be God directed as a punishment, but I have begun to rethink that belief.

Now I think that Revelation 6 is just a news report of what evil men are capable of.

All of the greatest (in human casualties) famines in all of history were manufactured food shortages. Man's inhumanity to their fellow man.

The famine coming soon is being blamed on the virus, but since the virus is not as lethal as advertised, we can predict that the famine is once again man made.

White horse rider ~ A righteous man (Trump) is given a rulership and a crown (corona) and a weapon to deliver the poison arrows to the people. He conquers the hearts and minds of the people, they trust him and have faith in his wisdom to keep them safe. Then suddenly he is gone.
Red horse rider ~ given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. To him was given a large sword. Xi and his CCP is working hard to get this going.
Black horse rider ~ so far I haven't seen that this rider is a particular individual although someone may be behind the supply blockade. Staple grains will increase in price to the point of being impossible to buy. The rich will still have plenty of oil and wine.
Pale horse carries Death and Hades ~ they will reap the harvest of the previous three riders.

IMHO
[-] The following 2 users Like SlowLoris's post:
  • IDR, PickleSnout
Like Reply
Michelle Obama’s school lunches again?
[-] The following 1 user Likes counterintelligence's post:
  • IDR
Like Reply
[Image: FB2EXkDVgAAJiEq?format=jpg&name=medium]
[-] The following 5 users Like Talon's post:
  • BirdLady2, IDR, PickleSnout, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris
Like Reply
Well we were successful letting the medical industry run things.

Now let's on top of that let the Environ-MENTAL Pollution Agency run things too.
[-] The following 1 user Likes counterintelligence's post:
  • SlowLoris
Like Reply