Kids going hungry bc of #EmptyShelvesJoe supply chain failures
We'll need to call the professionals to get the job now.

[Image: <a href=www.speednik.com-image-w856.jpg]" class="mycode_img" />
[-] The following 3 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • FlyoverCountry, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris
Like Reply

[-] The following 3 users Like Talon's post:
  • Oldcynic, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(10-16-2021, 02:55 PM)SlowLoris Wrote:
(10-16-2021, 12:43 PM)PickleSnout Wrote:
(10-16-2021, 04:15 AM)SlowLoris Wrote: The black horse begins his ride through the land. Who knew that the famine would be man made? Crops being destroyed at the order of the government, shipping containers artificially detained,  trucks standing idle, loading cranes shut down.

Mass murder is being planned in zoom meetings by well fed, evil overlords.
Slow, that is a truth I had not considered.
That the famine and pestilence would come from man (or agents of evil) instead of the Lord.
I always expected the horses as coming from God, part of his Wrath.

Wow.

I, too, believed that the horses would be God directed as a punishment, but I have begun to rethink that belief.

Now I think that Revelation 6 is just a news report of what evil men are capable of.

All of the greatest (in human casualties) famines in all of history were manufactured food shortages. Man's inhumanity to their fellow man.

The famine coming soon is being blamed on the virus, but since the virus is not as lethal as advertised, we can predict that the famine is once again man made.

White horse rider ~ A righteous man (Trump) is given a rulership and a crown (corona) and a weapon to deliver the poison arrows to the people. He conquers the hearts and minds of the people, they trust him and have faith in his wisdom to keep them safe. Then suddenly he is gone.
Red horse rider ~ given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. To him was given a large sword. Xi and his CCP is working hard to get this going.
Black horse rider ~ so far I haven't seen that this rider is a particular individual although someone may be behind the supply blockade. Staple grains will increase in price to the point of being impossible to buy. The rich will still have plenty of oil and wine.
Pale horse carries Death and Hades ~ they will reap the harvest of the previous three riders.

IMHO

Gonna re-read and see what is presented by the holy spirit. Super interesting if I get another feasible interpretation.
Heartflowers
[-] The following 2 users Like PickleSnout's post:
  • Oldcynic, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(10-16-2021, 07:24 PM)PickleSnout Wrote:
(10-16-2021, 02:55 PM)SlowLoris Wrote:
(10-16-2021, 12:43 PM)PickleSnout Wrote: Slow, that is a truth I had not considered.
That the famine and pestilence would come from man (or agents of evil) instead of the Lord.
I always expected the horses as coming from God, part of his Wrath.

Wow.

I, too, believed that the horses would be God directed as a punishment, but I have begun to rethink that belief.

Now I think that Revelation 6 is just a news report of what evil men are capable of.

All of the greatest (in human casualties) famines in all of history were manufactured food shortages. Man's inhumanity to their fellow man.

The famine coming soon is being blamed on the virus, but since the virus is not as lethal as advertised, we can predict that the famine is once again man made.

White horse rider ~ A righteous man (Trump) is given a rulership and a crown (corona) and a weapon to deliver the poison arrows to the people. He conquers the hearts and minds of the people, they trust him and have faith in his wisdom to keep them safe. Then suddenly he is gone.
Red horse rider ~ given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. To him was given a large sword. Xi and his CCP is working hard to get this going.
Black horse rider ~ so far I haven't seen that this rider is a particular individual although someone may be behind the supply blockade. Staple grains will increase in price to the point of being impossible to buy. The rich will still have plenty of oil and wine.
Pale horse carries Death and Hades ~ they will reap the harvest of the previous three riders.

IMHO

Gonna re-read and see what is presented by the holy spirit. Super interesting if I get another feasible interpretation.
This article seems to be written for Alcoholics Anonymous.

https://neeness.com/what-is-the-pale-hor...evelation/

[i][b]What Is The Pale Horse In Revelation? This fourth, pale horse, was the personification of Death with Hades following him jaws open receiving the victims slain by Death. Its commission was to kill upon the Roman Earth with all of the four judgements of God—with sword, famine, pestilence and wild beasts.[/b][/i]

What are the Four Horsemen’s names?

Share on: The Book of Revelations in the New Testament lists the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse as conquest, war, famine and death, while in the Old Testament’s Book of Ezekiel they are sword, famine, wild beasts and pestilence or plague.

What’s the death?

1 : the irreversible cessation of all vital functions especially as indicated by permanent stoppage of the heart, respiration, and brain activity : the end of life — see brain death. 2 : the cause or occasion of loss of life drinking was the death of him.

Between the virus and the vaccine they are definitely trying to kill all of us by any means necessary and through any of these vectors.

The emphasis on the pale horse is that following quickly behind is people that will be ending up in Hades.
[-] The following 3 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • Oldcynic, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris
Like Reply
https://www.bibleref.com/Revelation/6/Re...ter-6.html

The first horse is white and the last horse is “pale.“
[-] The following 2 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(10-15-2021, 11:50 PM)Talon Wrote:

The KC thing is (or should be) absolute bullshit as cattle, pork, poultry, grain, and veggies are grown and raised here en masse in the midwest. They aren't having to ship it overseas or even coast to coast. Yeah you have to buy local and in bulk. It may have to come to that with not going through Sysco to provide the products and relying on local sources.
Edit: I forgot, Public schools are beholden to gvt contracts with supply. Well, maybe they will get smart and start making deals with the local. Hell we even have canneries here with veggies. Make deals to get the local supplied locally with that shit instead of shipping to a warehouse and being under the contract of Sysco to supply it all. That is still a valid point. I think.
“Why don’t you start speaking in words instead of your DAMN DIRTY LIES!” – Louise Belcher
[-] The following 2 users Like Pure Rock Fury's post:
  • BirdLady2, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
My grandkids have been offerd a hot dog and a tortilla. I make their lunch anyway.
Usually just lurking. Popnana[Image: 2zJSkyx.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like BirdLady2's post:
  • FlyoverCountry, Pure Rock Fury, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(10-16-2021, 11:40 PM)BirdLady2 Wrote: My grandkids have been offerd a hot dog and a tortilla. I make their lunch anyway.

That is no kind of lunch for a kid at school. But for the record, I make tortilla wrapped hotdogs sometimes. I just usually have all kinds of good stuff that I add. (maters, salsa, beet greens or spinach or whatever greens, or just homemade Pico) and I cook it instead of just slapping a lukewarm hotdog on a stale tortilla. That sucks. Good on you for making lunch. The only things school lunch ever offered that was better than what was take to school lunch were pizza and frito pie. Neither were nutritional but I still make frito pie. And found a recipe for the school pizza that most of us grew up with. Made it and it was exactly what the school pizza was and realized that REAL pizza is better. Heh.
“Why don’t you start speaking in words instead of your DAMN DIRTY LIES!” – Louise Belcher
[-] The following 2 users Like Pure Rock Fury's post:
Like Reply
But Joe says all of the woes in America are our fault, not his....
Gunpowder smoke behind the Dogwood trees
[-] The following 2 users Like Grendelmort's post:
Like Reply
(10-17-2021, 01:58 AM)Grendelmort Wrote: But Joe says all of the woes in America are our fault, not his....
He says there is a shortage of truck drivers, so he is allowing new entry "migrants" (illegal as h*ll)
take over the trucking. No way will this fly.

Heck, Grendelmort, Biden or one of his administration lies every day. Can't believe anything he says@!

Like Reply