Kids going hungry bc of #EmptyShelvesJoe supply chain failures
I don't know if it's true in other places but many schools don't have actual kitchens anymore.
The breakfasts and lunches served at the local elementary schools here are prepackaged glorified "lunchables."
I don't know where they are assembled but Sysco is the carrier.
The high schools offer hamburgers and pizza that are heated somehow and I think other things on the menu that are hot. But the food has been prepared somewhere else.

My point is, there isn't a cook or a working kitchen that can make use of local foods.
[Image: 5Z2I3zs.jpg] [Image: QpzjD4Q.png]
Getting old is no problem. You just have to live long enough. * Groucho Marx
[-] The following 5 users Like SlowLoris's post:
  • BirdLady2, Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, Oldcynic, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(10-17-2021, 01:58 AM)Grendelmort Wrote: But Joe says all of the woes in America are our fault, not his....
[Image: cover.1594676110.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes counterintelligence's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
Joe blaming the supply chain failure on Trump, but because he had to steal the election, it is Biden's fault.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1JlYZQG3lI

The little sudden push to usher in the New World Disorder sort of back fired.

Toyota wrote the book on just in time manufacturing. Most companies will be dumping it because they didn't implement it in the strict adherence to the stringent standards Toyota wrote it. Kind of like the oil embargo. The Japanese cars became an instant success overnight.

A shortage of this leads to a shortage of that and a stack of containers that get backlogged. Not going here or going back to Asia.

Just so the elites could enrichen themselves at the cost of society. Rdrage
[-] The following 2 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • FlyoverCountry, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(10-16-2021, 10:38 PM)Pure Rock Fury Wrote:
(10-15-2021, 11:50 PM)Talon Wrote:

The KC thing is (or should be) absolute bullshit as  cattle, pork, poultry, grain, and veggies are grown and raised here en masse in the midwest.  They aren't having to ship it overseas or even coast to coast.  Yeah you have to buy local and in bulk.  It may have to come to that with not going through Sysco to provide the products and relying on local sources.
Edit:  I forgot, Public schools are beholden to gvt contracts with supply.  Well, maybe they will get smart and start making deals with the local.  Hell we even have canneries here with veggies.  Make deals to get the local supplied locally with that shit instead of shipping to a warehouse and being under the contract of Sysco to supply it all.  That is still a valid point.  I think.
If all the trucks are docked at California, then there are no local trucks to deliver even local supplies.  Don't think every truck is docked in California though.
  • Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(10-16-2021, 04:38 PM)Talon Wrote:
If everybody did get vaxxed, there's still a supply chain hold up.  Just giving us lip service.
  • Oldcynic, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
Why is California the only shipping port?  Aren’t there other ports instead that they could go to?

I’m sure the ocean front property in Arizona Chuckle  would be a start than just hanging out in the ocean for weeks.
  • Oldcynic
Like Reply
(10-17-2021, 10:03 AM)counterintelligence Wrote: Why is California the only shipping port?  Aren’t there other ports instead that they could go to?

I’m sure the ocean front property in Arizona Chuckle  would be a start than just hanging out in the ocean for weeks.

I think DeSantis invited them to Florida and use their ports.
My mind, a field of battles, struggles for peace in a tight place.
[-] The following 2 users Like Oldcynic's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
Cross posting...I thought I had posted this here...I think there may be another thread on this topic 1dunno1

[Image: 8SQ150A.jpg]
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 2 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • BirdLady2, Heir
Like Reply
(10-17-2021, 11:00 AM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote: Cross posting...I thought I had posted this here...I think there may be another thread on this topic  1dunno1

[Image: 8SQ150A.jpg]
Old truckers don't die off.  They just get a new peter built.

But not only did they have to save face covering up the corona virus scam, in order to steal the election, Biden will now have to deal with the shipping crisis that he caused just so he could get elected.  Nice when these problems just come back to haunt them. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy Wink I'm sure he'll get us out of this situation. Happened to Obama when he had to visit the 9/11 site his muslim brotherhood caused, and Bill Clinton with his Oklahoma City Bombing.  Maybe even Trump burned Dr. Science himself, Dr. Fraud-ci.
  • Dangerously Nameless, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
I went to the store to get round tuits.

They were out of them. 

Jptdknpa
Like Reply