Who owns the world
Do your own check they own it all Do you really want to know ?Go look there in everything  there is nothing but illusion  of competition 
https://rumble.com/vn7lf5-monopoly-who-o...t-see.html
[-] The following 5 users Like Drifter's post:
  • DaDa, Karu, Sami aka Roxi, Sassy, Wingsprint
Like Reply
[Image: COLkVqP.jpg]
If society fell apart, we - the people would build a new one. Most people are good at their core, and when we see things that are wrong we work to fix them together. Make friends with your neighbors, get involved with your community - because we will rebuild our lives, our communities, from horrible circumstances we always will.
[-] The following 5 users Like Karu's post:
  • DaDa, Heir, nightcometh, Sami aka Roxi, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(10-20-2021, 03:29 PM)Karu I bet those names are on the hidden shareholders list of  the V company Wrote: [Image: COLkVqP.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drifter's post:
  • Wingsprint
Like Reply
(10-20-2021, 03:29 PM)Karu Wrote: [Image: COLkVqP.jpg]

So Italians run the world?

Then why is Italy overrun with Islamic black people hellbent on destroying all of Italy?

Heartflowers
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 8 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • Heir, hurchel, Karu, nightcometh, Sami aka Roxi, Scuffalufacus, SlowLoris, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(10-20-2021, 03:55 PM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote:

Then why is Italy overrun with Islamic black people hellbent on destroying all of Italy?

Heartflowers

This may have something to do with it (large pic):

If society fell apart, we - the people would build a new one. Most people are good at their core, and when we see things that are wrong we work to fix them together. Make friends with your neighbors, get involved with your community - because we will rebuild our lives, our communities, from horrible circumstances we always will.
[-] The following 5 users Like Karu's post:
  • DaDa, Dangerously Nameless, Heir, Sami aka Roxi, Wingsprint
Like Reply

Heartflowers
Watch the video then go check for yourself I was shocked as far as that list who knows but Vanguard may have so.e of those names on that list funny how you can't find any shareholders there
[-] The following 4 users Like Drifter's post:
  • DaDa, Dangerously Nameless, Karu, Wingsprint
Like Reply
Medici definitely own a bunch.
[-] The following 3 users Like Danno512's post:
  • DaDa, Dangerously Nameless, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(10-20-2021, 04:13 PM)Karu Wrote:

Heartflowers

This may have something to do with it (large pic):

I'm part Italian and was raised Catholic.
I don't practice anymore, not since I was 12...but I still hold certain Saints, like St. Michael, very dear to my heart and work.

I get that there have been bad Pope's and that bad 'Catholics/Jesuits' exist...but what I was asking is why would the bad ones want to purposely destroy Italy, if Rome is corrupt, that should be their play ground? No?

Wouldn't they want to raise it even higher and make it a destination where they can corrupt others, vs a pariah filled with Islamic Black Heathens?

I mean right now the politicians are murdering their own people. Why would the church do that if their people are what funds them and what keeps them in power? Besides evil, are they also retarded? They've had great success for hundreds of years, what hair tickled their ass to make them take in millions of adult Africans that have destroyed their towns and villages? Why not just kill their own people if that was their goal?

I am not saying that these families aren't evil...I recognize several and know they are...I'm just wondering what THEIR end goal really is. Why shit where they eat?

Are you saying that it isn't real Catholics but CINO's (Catholics in Name Only) that are pretending to be Godly, but are instead worshiping Ba'al or Moloch or some other disgusting Canaanite deity? Because that would make sense. I can see that. Our world is filled with "In Name Only' types that pass themselves off as something while being an entirely different species of bi-ped.

Heartflowers
Maybe I'm not thinking clearly...I'll have another go at reading what you shared. Hugs
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 5 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • DaDa, Karu, nightcometh, Rexel, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(10-20-2021, 04:32 PM)Drifter Wrote:
Watch the video then go check for yourself I was shocked as far as that list who knows but Vanguard may have so.e of those names on that list funny how you can't find any shareholders there

snip:

Obama to make $85 million from BP disaster

From adamdodson;

“Goldman Sachs wasn’t alone either in its astute “foreknowledge” of the collapse of BP’s stock value due to the Gulf disaster as BP’s own chief executive, Tony Hayward, sold about one-third of his shares weeks before this catastrophe began unfolding too.

But according to this FSB report the largest seller of BP stock in the weeks before this disaster occurred was the American investment company known as Vanguard who through two of their financial arms (Vanguard Windsor II Investor and Vanguard Windsor Investor) unloaded over 1.5 million shares of BP stock saving their investors hundreds of millions of dollars, chief among them President Obama.

For though little known by the American people, their President Obama holds all of his wealth in just two Vanguard funds, Vanguard 500 Index Fund where he has 3 accounts and the Vanguard FTSE Social Index Fund where he holds another 3 accounts, all six of which the FSB estimates will earn Obama

https://web.archive.org/web/201006202135.../view/2802
https://web.archive.org/web/201006272207...om/?p=6768

[Image: e22MPEk.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Karu's post:
  • DaDa, Dangerously Nameless, Wingsprint
Like Reply
You gotta check out this youtube playlist. It is a pretty interesting channel, but this specific playlist is OFF THE HOOK. I do love stories...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Oomhvgnbnw
y = mx + b was advanced mathematics during the enlightenment

[Image: tenor.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Feelz's post:
  • Wingsprint
Like Reply