Who owns the world
[Image: fd162128bf4beae3b2051acddf8ce382.png]
That’s My King! —Dr. S.M. Lockridge, Official https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzqTFNfeDnE
[-] The following 1 user Likes Verity's post:
  • Wingsprint
Like Reply
https://bereanresearch.org/catholicism/
That’s My King! —Dr. S.M. Lockridge, Official https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzqTFNfeDnE
[-] The following 1 user Likes Verity's post:
  • Wingsprint
Like Reply
You know. You know. You know who controls the world. But you may not utter such.
Voltaire: If you want to know who controls you, look at who you cannot criticize.
[-] The following 2 users Like Max the Nine's post:
  • Danno512, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(10-21-2021, 05:25 AM)Max the Nine Wrote: You know. You know. You know who controls the world. But you may not utter such.
Voltaire: If you want to know who controls you, look at who you cannot criticize.

Fauci, Black people and transgenders.

Chuckle
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 2 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • DaDa, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(10-21-2021, 08:11 AM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote:
(10-21-2021, 05:25 AM)Max the Nine Wrote: You know. You know. You know who controls the world. But you may not utter such.

Fauci, Black people and transgenders.

Chuckle

I am of of Scots/Irish/German decent. Raised Baptist and went to Catholic school until the 6th grade. Some of my kin went to "Tejas" in the late 1700's and had to do "fake" conversions, via a Franciscan monk to qualify for "Leaque and Labor", (title to a whole bunch of land), to qualify because Catholicism was the state religion of Mexico. These fake conversions were difficult for them considering they were "Protestants" and still had their ill feelings for the "Papists", (Catholics) whom they had bitterly contested for centuries back in the old country.  This did not work out so well when it became "Texas", so no big wealthy kin there. Which brings me to my current quest to spiritual enlightenment, which includes reading the entire Bible, for the first time. I have pretty much given up reading the Old Testament and still fighting my way through the New Testament, or "Gospel" that is more in line with my "feelings" as a "Christian". That said, I still find it difficult to read and I understand it requires study to understand and THAT is the crux of my problem. It should be easier..., Anyway, my quest continues and I will share a comment from someone regarding the video I intend to watch.

Quote:Yes, the CCP works for our GodFather. Correct! The English Royal family is CONTROLLED by the VATICAN.

THE ROLE OF ROME & VATICAN
Now you must remember that Rome as a dictatorial power, Rome has dominated the earth for, well, let us say the last 2300 years.
First of all, coming with the republic of Rome, then eventually under the Cesar of Rome, as they then dominated all of the Europe, and then of course with the fall of Rome around the 4th to 5th century AD. The fall of Rome you now have the papacy. The holy father. The Pope even referred to as the "Pontifex Maximus" or Supreme Pontiff, which was a term that was given to Cesar. So we still have the Roman Cesar today. Where all the people of the world, no matter who they are, no matter what they believe in or their religion or what colour they are; They all come to Rome to bow down on their knees and kiss the ring of the Godfather.

POPE AS THE GODFATHER
The Pope is the Godfather because he represents God as the pope. And he is the holy father. So he is the GodFather. So when you talk about the mob and the Godfather, you need to look at the vatican. That is where the REAL GodFather rules from. That's why all the big time gangsters and mafiosis in the history when they was shut down and murdered, they always had big catholic funerals.

And they preach ancient Gods, such as the Sun God from the summerian people, as well as a sort of DemiGod which came from the sea. His name was DAGON. So when you see the pope using the fish hat, he uses it to show his honor to DAGON.

The whole idea of religion is 100% designed to trick humanity in to forever slavery, Its hard to grasp this for many, and I respect your believes no matter if we do disagree. So yes, a lot of religious people would reject this information, and I do respect that. But that does not change my opinion and I am in the right to have my own opinion about it. I have done research for many years about this and its my very conclusion

So, there is my attempt to contribute here and thanks for this new, to me, information.
[-] The following 2 users Like DaDa's post:
  • Karu, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(10-20-2021, 03:29 PM)Karu Wrote: [Image: COLkVqP.jpg]

lol. I am Conti bloodline on my mother's side. We got wrecked by Italian Masonic Revolution and Wars of "Unification".
Probably 90% of the old nobilities lost everything they once had in Europe by the early 20th century, then the two world wars took even more.
Both of these lists are deeply flawed, but the one on the left is a lot closer to the truth in today's world.
[-] The following 4 users Like Treebeard's post:
  • DaDa, Danno512, Heir, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(10-21-2021, 02:30 PM)Treebeard Wrote:
(10-20-2021, 03:29 PM)Karu Wrote: [Image: COLkVqP.jpg]

lol. I am Conti bloodline on my mother's side. We got wrecked by Italian Masonic Revolution and Wars of "Unification".
Probably 90% of the old nobilities lost everything they once had in Europe by the early 20th century, then the two world wars took even more.
Both of these lists are deeply flawed, but the one on the left is a lot closer to the truth in today's world.

I'll have to learn more about that. Thanks for sharing.

I just watched and it has nothing, really, to do with our religious speculation.., yet.
But, it is very, very good!

ETA; Here is the summary;

Rumble — This brilliant documentary by Tim Gielen reveals how a small group of super rich criminals have been buying virtually everything on earth, until they own it all. From media, health care, travel, food industry, governments... That allows them to control the whole world. Because of this they are trying to impose the New World Order.

Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab, George Soros, ...
[-] The following 2 users Like DaDa's post:
  • Drifter, Wingsprint
Like Reply
Might always makes right. The weak are wise to fear the strong. Legally, on paper, possibly the right list has claim, but really, the enforcement in the left column is what you need to watch. When you're in the ring, do you care about the coach, or the boxer? The guy owns the gym? Makes the punching bag and gloves? We know a few agents to watch. Others are beyond our ability to even find. Rockefellers for instance didn't go away, but since David died who is the patriarch running their assets? We don't know.

[Image: 29A76bS.jpg]

These are bagmen. Well paid, smart, disposable figureheads.
[-] The following 2 users Like Danno512's post:
  • Drifter, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(10-21-2021, 12:42 PM)DaDa Wrote:

I am of of Scots/Irish/German decent. Raised Baptist and went to Catholic school until the 6th grade. Some of my kin went to "Tejas" in the late 1700's and had to do "fake" conversions, via a Franciscan monk to qualify for "Leaque and Labor", (title to a whole bunch of land), to qualify because Catholicism was the state religion of Mexico. These fake conversions were difficult for them considering they were "Protestants" and still had their ill feelings for the "Papists", (Catholics) whom they had bitterly contested for centuries back in the old country.  This did not work out so well when it became "Texas", so no big wealthy kin there. Which brings me to my current quest to spiritual enlightenment, which includes reading the entire Bible, for the first time. I have pretty much given up reading the Old Testament and still fighting my way through the New Testament, or "Gospel" that is more in line with my "feelings" as a "Christian". That said, I still find it difficult to read and I understand it requires study to understand and THAT is the crux of my problem. It should be easier..., Anyway, my quest continues and I will share a comment from someone regarding the video I intend to watch.
Quote:Yes, the CCP works for our GodFather. Correct! The English Royal family is CONTROLLED by the VATICAN.

THE ROLE OF ROME & VATICAN
Now you must remember that Rome as a dictatorial power, Rome has dominated the earth for, well, let us say the last 2300 years.
First of all, coming with the republic of Rome, then eventually under the Cesar of Rome, as they then dominated all of the Europe, and then of course with the fall of Rome around the 4th to 5th century AD. The fall of Rome you now have the papacy. The holy father. The Pope even referred to as the "Pontifex Maximus" or Supreme Pontiff, which was a term that was given to Cesar. So we still have the Roman Cesar today. Where all the people of the world, no matter who they are, no matter what they believe in or their religion or what colour they are; They all come to Rome to bow down on their knees and kiss the ring of the Godfather.

POPE AS THE GODFATHER
The Pope is the Godfather because he represents God as the pope. And he is the holy father. So he is the GodFather. So when you talk about the mob and the Godfather, you need to look at the vatican. That is where the REAL GodFather rules from. That's why all the big time gangsters and mafiosis in the history when they was shut down and murdered, they always had big catholic funerals.

And they preach ancient Gods, such as the Sun God from the summerian people, as well as a sort of DemiGod which came from the sea. His name was DAGON. So when you see the pope using the fish hat, he uses it to show his honor to DAGON.

The whole idea of religion is 100% designed to trick humanity in to forever slavery, Its hard to grasp this for many, and I respect your believes no matter if we do disagree. So yes, a lot of religious people would reject this information, and I do respect that. But that does not change my opinion and I am in the right to have my own opinion about it. I have done research for many years about this and its my very conclusion

So, there is my attempt to contribute here and thanks for this new, to me, information.

[Image: xqGF2hv.jpg]

[Image: iacOXcJ.jpg]

[Image: OR76NYg.jpg]

[Image: IefbF8Z.jpg]

If society fell apart, we - the people would build a new one. Most people are good at their core, and when we see things that are wrong we work to fix them together. Make friends with your neighbors, get involved with your community - because we will rebuild our lives, our communities, from horrible circumstances we always will.
[-] The following 5 users Like Karu's post:
  • DaDa, Danno512, Drifter, Heir, Wingsprint
Like Reply
Yes, yes the Catholic Church is evil, not all Catholics are though. Same for Mormons and Jews. Biden is probably an evil Catholic, but I don't think JFK was, and he was our last Catholic president, that I remember anyway, prior. Mormons are mostly awesome people, same for LDS, but the religion itself is kinda wonky. Any time any person gets too much power, they tend to abuse it. Like the Jews abused the media power to create BLM and wokeness after occupy and tea party threatened the shekel production in the let's spill all the Americans blood for the profit of Israel machine that was working so well. That doesn't mean the Jew down the street that's a lawyer that eats pork ribs is a bad guy, or your CPA or deli dude. The Jews behind glorification of gangster culture in movies and music, sure. Know them by their work. Is what they produce helping humanity or themselves? Do they seek to destroy their neighbors?
[-] The following 3 users Like Danno512's post:
  • DaDa, Karu, Wingsprint
Like Reply