Who owns the world
Bump3
[Image: MgjFxCr.png][Image: BJLfleI.png]

Like Reply
(10-21-2021, 02:30 PM)Treebeard Wrote:
(10-20-2021, 03:29 PM)Karu Wrote: [Image: COLkVqP.jpg]

lol. I am Conti bloodline on my mother's side. We got wrecked by Italian Masonic Revolution and Wars of "Unification".
Probably 90% of the old nobilities lost everything they once had in Europe by the early 20th century, then the two world wars took even more.
Both of these lists are deeply flawed, but the one on the left is a lot closer to the truth in today's world.

Sounds like a Phoenician reset.  There have been many.  We are currently undergoing one.

The Tartary Empire
[Image: MgjFxCr.png][Image: BJLfleI.png]

Like Reply
(11-03-2021, 07:59 PM)Tom Boy Wrote:
(10-21-2021, 02:30 PM)Treebeard Wrote:
(10-20-2021, 03:29 PM)Karu Wrote: [Image: COLkVqP.jpg]

lol. I am Conti bloodline on my mother's side. We got wrecked by Italian Masonic Revolution and Wars of "Unification".
Probably 90% of the old nobilities lost everything they once had in Europe by the early 20th century, then the two world wars took even more.
Both of these lists are deeply flawed, but the one on the left is a lot closer to the truth in today's world.

Sounds like a Phoenician reset.  There have been many.  We are currently undergoing one.

The Tartary Empire
Biden is just a stuffed figurehead sitting idlely by while the reset is being put into place.  Holding up the supply chain so that you can't buy anything without your proof of vaccination.  And since so many are refusing it, we'll just cut back the supply, because you won't need it.  I suspect the infrastructure bill is a way to do just that. So if you're paying the criminals in order to get your vax, then maybe just maybe you can get your hands on some of the supplies.  So it'll be the elites paying for your supplies even if you already purchased it.  The elites and the Federal Reserve haven't proven that they can manage anything, that's why the need the reset administered by the same people who couldn't dig themselves out of a hole.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1YiC17lIRU
[-] The following 1 user Likes counterintelligence's post:
  • Tom Boy
Like Reply
Apparently, Pfizer owns the world.
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 2 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • DaDa, Tom Boy
Like Reply
(11-04-2021, 01:20 PM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote: Apparently, Pfizer owns the world.
With the help of Bill Gates.
[-] The following 1 user Likes counterintelligence's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless
Like Reply
In one word, GOD!  

Try to not piss God off, lest he smite you down.

Heartflowers
“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”

― Mark Twain
[-] The following 1 user Likes phxsparks's post:
  • Max
Like Reply
I don’t think God is running this rock, though God surely watches over it. I think it’s run by the dark force.

Just look around and, look at history.

Just my two cents.

Max

Hope is not a plan.

Apophenia is : “the tendency to perceive a connection or meaningful pattern between unrelated or random things (such as objects or ideas)”
[-] The following 1 user Likes Max's post:
  • phxsparks
Like Reply
[Image: yMxQYE4.jpg][Image: hVKM9ff.jpg][Image: 6rGNfxT.png][Image: t96SNxd.jpg][Image: LobOKXw.jpg]

White anglo Saxon protestants ain't got a dog in the fight, but everyone is after our slice.
[-] The following 2 users Like Danno512's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, Wingsprint
Like Reply
@Danno512
President Trump isn’t a Freemason or a mason.

The angle of that photo is off. His OK sign was not up against his eye.
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
Like Reply
(11-04-2021, 08:34 PM)Max Wrote: I don’t think God is running this rock, though God surely watches over it. I think it’s run by the dark force.

Just look around and, look at history.

Just my two cents.

Max

Beelzebub is in charge? Scratchinghead
“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”

― Mark Twain
Like Reply