Hospitals Are OVERRUN With Non-COVID Patients, A 'Super Cold' Is Spreading And People Are VERY Sick
My daughter is a radiologist at one of the biggest hospitals in Idaho. She works 4, 12's every week. And she has one x-ray tech with her. And that is it. She is getting ran ragged. She is looking to leave there and work for a small clinic. She says well the Escalade will become a Toyota.  Chuckle
Doin' what I can with what I got

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 9 users Like IDR's post:
  • =42, Aquarius, BirdLady2, DaJavoo, Dangerously Nameless, Karu, Pure Rock Fury, Sami aka Roxi, Tom Boy
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 05:50 PM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote:
(Yesterday, 03:17 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(Yesterday, 12:12 AM)Pure Rock Fury Wrote: Another news cycle about hospitals being flooded with people.....this time with the super cold.  Been hearing about hospitals not being able to treat patients due to lack of beds or whatnot for almost 2 years.  With as many times as I have been in the hospital over the last year, I never saw that.  I DID have to wait 18 hrs to get a room ONE time, but that was because they were understaffed.  There was a massive accident with multiple injuries that demanded most of the staff.  Outside of that, it has been business as usual, for the most part.  I am more inclined (And this is just my skeptical opinion.) to believe that the super cold is the next wave of fear mongering in order to impose new mandates or to keep the current ones in perpetuity .  As more and more are fearing the china virus less and less, here comes the new super virus. 
Meanwhile this article from March suggests that the common cold (assuming the super cold as well) can actually PROTECT a person from catching Covid. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-56483445

"The virus that causes the common cold can effectively boot the Covid virus out of the body's cells, say researchers.

Some viruses are known to compete in order to be the one that causes an infection.

And University of Glasgow scientists say it appears cold-causing rhinovirus trumps coronavirus.

The benefits might be short-lived but rhinovirus is so widespread, they add, it could still help to suppress Covid."

Interesting.

I've noticed the same thing here, hospitals not overrun, but hospitals understaffed.  

Same with pharmacies; I had to get a prescription filled, and the line was the length of the store!  I learned it was because the pharmacy department was terribly understaffed.  They even cut their hours way back (hours the pharmacy was open) because of the under-staffing.

You all know me...I'm strange and I see things oddly at times...

What if...and this is a weird thought...

But what if the media and corporations are using the fake experimental shot mandate as a way to downsize, and therefore play down the actual death rate happening across the country and even the world?

As in...they know a lot of people won't be making it, so just say they were fired or quit (hence the huge amounts of under staffing) instead of admit that the shot is damaging lives. 

Because you all know that there is NO WAY in hell that the National Guard (weekend Warriors) can suddenly be everywhere doing all these jobs when they have full time jobs of their own already. 

This could be the worlds biggest psyop being used to cover up where all of our neighbors will be soon enough.  Most people don't pay much attention to their neighbors now days anyway.  So most won't notice if people are missing.

Because I have to tell you all, my neighborhood is awfully quiet lately...lots of Estate Sales, followed by empty homes for sale and during the summer we would go outside and enjoy the pool...and marvel at how quiet the normally busy neighborhood was...many houses have been dark for several months now.  I mean no lights and no people.  No kids swimming in their pools and laughing...just silence.  It has been eerily quiet.

Could be only we are observing this in our little niche...but I am curious if anyone has noticed anything like this.

Quote:...many houses have been dark for several months now.  I mean no lights and no people.  No kids swimming in their pools and laughing...just silence.  It has been eerily quiet.

All that sounds pretty significant to me.
Unless we activate Rotating Orgonite now, people like Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum will be enacting Cyber Polygon to shut down essential parts of the internet. Food supplies fuel and essential services will be kaput.

[Image: amICwP0.jpg]
[-] The following 6 users Like Whirling Bliss Machine's post:
  • Aquarius, BirdLady2, Dangerously Nameless, Oldcynic, Sami aka Roxi, Tom Boy
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 03:17 PM)Aquarius Wrote: I've noticed the same thing here, hospitals not overrun, but hospitals understaffed.  

Same with pharmacies; I had to get a prescription filled, and the line was the length of the store!  I learned it was because the pharmacy department was terribly understaffed.  They even cut their hours way back (hours the pharmacy was open) because of the under-staffing.

But what if the media and corporations are using the fake experimental shot mandate as a way to downsize, and therefore play down the actual death rate happening across the country and even the world?

As in...they know a lot of people won't be making it, so just say they were fired or quit (hence the huge amounts of under staffing) instead of admit that the shot is damaging lives. 

Because you all know that there is NO WAY in hell that the National Guard (weekend Warriors) can suddenly be everywhere doing all these jobs when they have full time jobs of their own already. 

This could be the worlds biggest psyop being used to cover up where all of our neighbors will be soon enough.  Most people don't pay much attention to their neighbors now days anyway.  So most won't notice if people are missing.

Because I have to tell you all, my neighborhood is awfully quiet lately...lots of Estate Sales, followed by empty homes for sale and during the summer we would go outside and enjoy the pool...and marvel at how quiet the normally busy neighborhood was...many houses have been dark for several months now.  I mean no lights and no people.  No kids swimming in their pools and laughing...just silence.  It has been eerily quiet.

Could be only we are observing this in our little niche...but I am curious if anyone has noticed anything like this.

Food for thought there !!  

For instance, the hospitals and pharmacies ... No way would they admit that a lot of their staff had died, or were in the hospital!
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 6 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • BirdLady2, IDR, Karu, Oldcynic, Sami aka Roxi, Tom Boy
Like Reply

[-] The following 5 users Like Talon's post:
  • Karu, Oldcynic, Sami aka Roxi, Tom Boy, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
(10-26-2021, 06:47 PM)Oldcynic Wrote:
(10-26-2021, 06:07 PM)gallowglassie Wrote: 3rd booster + influenza shot = ?
[Image: xgg2GuJ.jpg]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy4HA3vUv2c
[-] The following 3 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • Oldcynic, Sami aka Roxi, Tom Boy
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 06:41 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(Yesterday, 03:17 PM)Aquarius Wrote: I've noticed the same thing here, hospitals not overrun, but hospitals understaffed.  

Food for thought there !!  

For instance, the hospitals and pharmacies ... No way would they admit that a lot of their staff had died, or were in the hospital!
Or to use the staff to make it look like the hospital has all of these patients.  It’s disgusting all this effort they are going to for the overlords.
[-] The following 2 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi, Tom Boy
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 08:19 AM)Treebeard Wrote: As the postmodern society continues to become increasingly connected, global in nature, and less localised and homogenous, there is no hope at all to effectively countermand easily transmissible disease. This could be the achilles heel of humanity. Demands for more intervention will only increase, because until people wake up (to be truly woke, not fake woke) -- and understand who benefitted by this transformation foisted upon us, who lied to us about its true intentions, and why our lifestyles are responsible for our own vulnerabilities, there can be no positive change.

Capitalism cannot be totally "free" for the oligarchs any longer. It is the path to enslavement and despair. I'm not saying that we shouldn't have free markets, but the opposite -- that in order to MAKE markets free again, we must restrict globalism. We must also control prices and implement some public ownership. The price of propane has exploded because "we" (a grossly misused and inapplicable fallacy) are still shipping most of the "American" (in quotes because it is owned by the oligarchs) propane to China, which is running factories on it and making plastics. Where do these plastics come back? To us, in cheap disposable products that ruin our environment and stop us from making real things of consequence, of having time to THINK/WORK for ourselves and not PLAY/SERVICE the oligarchs. If this doesn't apear to be a concern to you, then don't complain when your gas bill doubles. What the hell are you complaining about when prices go through the roof, but your eyes are glued to watching stock tickers ? Crack addict wants easy money because we live in a society that has murdered the natural laws by which mankind rose to make truly great civilisations that had nothing at all to do with this obsession of finance that has crippled our minds.

The relationship between consumerism, globalism, instant satisfaction (a deprecated form of achievement without effort), financial greed (establishment of a permanent mechanism by which the separation of labor from wealth is finalised), inflation, loss of familial independence, loss of cultural and local independence -- when will conservatives understand the truth? They have been USED, lied to, and outwitted by their true enemies. Meanwhile, the exploitation of the natural inclinations of left-leaning voters is corrupted completely, as it it taken over by the oligarchy... who are now become the intellectual "parents" of other people's children! Have you noticed? Bet your ass you've noticed!

Both conservatives and liberals have been feeding the monster that kills them far too long. Neither of these groups - as they are currently forces - are doing anything but increasing the tyranny -- including the medical tyranny, as this sector is absorbed into the global corporatocracy.

While I agree with much of what you said, I am not sure what that has to do with the newest claims of hospitals being overrun with the newest illness used to scare the shit out of people. The truth is (as far as I can tell) is that the trend of a new virus scare is going to be the smoke and mirrors used to explain why hospitals are understaffed and therefore LOOK overran.
I've never claimed to be the smartest guy in the room, though.
“Why don’t you start speaking in words instead of your DAMN DIRTY LIES!” – Louise Belcher
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pure Rock Fury's post:
  • Karu
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 08:19 AM)Treebeard Wrote:
The price of propane has exploded because "we" (a grossly misused and inapplicable fallacy) are still shipping most of the "American" (in quotes because it is owned by the oligarchs) propane to China, which is running factories on it and making plastics. Where do these plastics come back? To us, in cheap disposable products that ruin our environment and stop us from making real things of consequence, of having time to THINK/WORK for ourselves and not PLAY/SERVICE the oligarchs. If this doesn't apear to be a concern to you, then don't complain when your gas bill doubles. What the hell are you complaining about when prices go through the roof, but your eyes are glued to watching stock tickers ? Crack addict wants easy money because we live in a society that has murdered the natural laws by which mankind rose to make truly great civilisations that had nothing at all to do with this obsession of finance that has crippled our minds.

Both conservatives and liberals have been feeding the monster that kills them far too long. Neither of these groups - as they are currently forces - are doing anything but increasing the tyranny -- including the medical tyranny, as this sector is absorbed into the global corporatocracy.

Re: plastics...

Plasticizer found in food from McDonald’s, Domino’s, others

snip:

Phthalates, a chemical used to keep plastics soft, and similar chemicals were found in food purchased from McDonald’s, Burger King, Domino’s, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell and Chipotle.

The chemicals were also found in gloves used to handle the food, which the study authors hypothesized might be the source of the contamination.

The glove contamination concept would seem to make sense given that more of the chemicals were found in burritos than hamburgers, and fries (which aren’t usually touched at all) showed no contamination. The study did not come to any firm conclusion on that point, however.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/health/pla...os-others/
If society fell apart, we - the people would build a new one. Most people are good at their core, and when we see things that are wrong we work to fix them together. Make friends with your neighbors, get involved with your community - because we will rebuild our lives, our communities, from horrible circumstances we always will.
[-] The following 2 users Like Karu's post:
  • Oldcynic, Treebeard
Like Reply
(Today, 06:53 AM)Pure Rock Fury Wrote:
(Yesterday, 08:19 AM)Treebeard Wrote: As the postmodern society continues to become increasingly connected, global in nature, and less localised and homogenous, there is no hope at all to effectively countermand easily transmissible disease. This could be the achilles heel of humanity. Demands for more intervention will only increase, because until people wake up (to be truly woke, not fake woke) -- and understand who benefitted by this transformation foisted upon us, who lied to us about its true intentions, and why our lifestyles are responsible for our own vulnerabilities, there can be no positive change.

Capitalism cannot be totally "free" for the oligarchs any longer. It is the path to enslavement and despair. I'm not saying that we shouldn't have free markets, but the opposite -- that in order to MAKE markets free again, we must restrict globalism. We must also control prices and implement some public ownership. The price of propane has exploded because "we" (a grossly misused and inapplicable fallacy) are still shipping most of the "American" (in quotes because it is owned by the oligarchs) propane to China, which is running factories on it and making plastics. Where do these plastics come back? To us, in cheap disposable products that ruin our environment and stop us from making real things of consequence, of having time to THINK/WORK for ourselves and not PLAY/SERVICE the oligarchs. If this doesn't apear to be a concern to you, then don't complain when your gas bill doubles. What the hell are you complaining about when prices go through the roof, but your eyes are glued to watching stock tickers ? Crack addict wants easy money because we live in a society that has murdered the natural laws by which mankind rose to make truly great civilisations that had nothing at all to do with this obsession of finance that has crippled our minds.

The relationship between consumerism, globalism, instant satisfaction (a deprecated form of achievement without effort), financial greed (establishment of a permanent mechanism by which the separation of labor from wealth is finalised), inflation, loss of familial independence, loss of cultural and local independence -- when will conservatives understand the truth? They have been USED, lied to, and outwitted by their true enemies. Meanwhile, the exploitation of the natural inclinations of left-leaning voters is corrupted completely, as it it taken over by the oligarchy... who are now become the intellectual "parents" of other people's children! Have you noticed? Bet your ass you've noticed!

While I agree with much of what you said, I am not sure what that has to do with the newest claims of hospitals being overrun with the newest illness used to scare the shit out of people.  The truth is (as far as I can tell) is that the trend of a new virus scare is going to be the smoke and mirrors used to explain why hospitals are understaffed and therefore LOOK overran. 
I've  never claimed to be the smartest guy in the room, though.

What you've described is merely a symptom of the societal disease I describe, it was intentionally made manifest in our lives and surroundings by a group of conspirators. Americans, by their cooperation with the systems, stated and concealed, of those parasitical elites that caused them to happen, will only sink further and further into the abyss, until they understand the nature of what has happened, and will continue to promulgate around them. Impressions about phenomenae have become a divided perception, not due to the circumstances of group dissimilarity, but rather, the consanguine, biological and interconnected patterns of population behavior that are managed with purposeful intent by a small group of elites who are manipulating information to suit their purposes. As their projects to obtain control over the various necessities and megasectors are complete, for example in the hospitals, health care networks and medical information fields, they have the ability to incuclate mendacious agendas. One method employed to achieve the total control lies in the adjustment of perceived reality.

They can promote agreement in parts of the agenda that involve real attacks such as terrorism or biological warfare, resulting in a call for more control over civil liberties, for instance, and the deflection of culpability towards one of their foes. Then, when they want division along party lines, such as in election times, they paint the veneer of choice to direct our anxieties and preferences into their prepackaged ideological products, namely, our elected representatives, who are their only restriction in the governmental realm, a realm they captured via the deficiencies inherent in the form of government which, more are beginning to realise, may indeed have been formed deficient intentionally, so that this conspiratorial effort would bear fruit.

Tips of the hat and slips of the tongue, little revelations of the agenda are sometimes briefly brought to light, then they are forgotten, misunderstood, and reactions are redirected, they are pushed into the problem, reaction, solution structure of public deed. If the revelation becomes too injurous to their plans, they construct avenues of action that always walk the group back into line; whie never turning back the laws and procedures, most importantly never affecting their financial dominion over us... which is the demonic weapon of monetisation disconnected from the moral ethos of life and the subjugation of human capital to commitments that generationally and incrementally move their plot closer to fulfillment. Every decade has its benchmarks. As resistances are curtailed into unproductive distractions and allegiances, then abandoned, the constant bi-annual shuffling of political personages and weekly, even daily "news" items fall away in the minds of the targeted population; how and what to do about stopping it all is made to appear monstrously sacrifical, or calamitous to life as we know it, thus, our only option is to keep their systems in place...and like domesticated pets we come home to roost in their barns every time, never taking that brave step over the hill, into the valley of truth that God made for us.
Like Reply