Katy Bar The Door
(01-15-2022, 11:34 AM)Tom Boy Wrote:
(01-15-2022, 11:32 AM)Aquarius Wrote: [Image: jgLOVqP.jpg]

Good grief, my phone woke me up before 7 a.m. 
Turns out, it was a tsunami warning ... for a volcano eruption in ... TONGA.   Eyeroll 

But I didn't know it was in Tonga, near New Zealand, until I got up and looked on my computer.

Morning, @Aquarius!  Gee, I would call that a rude awakening.  Glad you got it sorted though. 

*that's a smart phone for ya*

It was my landline.   Chuckle

I guess we are close enough to the coast that some folks may have been headed that way to work.
The newsfeed on yahoo did say the tsunami warning was for all of the Pacific Coast clear up to Alaska.  
Hawaii did report storm surge of 2 feet.  
Coastal areas of Oregon were telling folks to get off the beaches, and to secure their fishing boats in the harbors, etc.  

Back in 1964 there was a huge tsunami on the Oregon Coast from an earthquake in Alaska.  Did a lot of damage on the Oregon Coast, including some loss of life.
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 2 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • PickleSnout, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(01-15-2022, 11:41 AM)Aquarius Wrote: [Image: jgLOVqP.jpg]

It was my landline.   Chuckle

I guess we are close enough to the coast that some folks may have been headed that way to work.
The newsfeed on yahoo did say the tsunami warning was for all of the Pacific Coast clear up to Alaska.  
Hawaii did report storm surge of 2 feet.  
Coastal areas of Oregon were telling folks to get off the beaches, and to secure their fishing boats in the harbors, etc.  

Back in 1964 there was a huge tsunami on the Oregon Coast from an earthquake in Alaska.  Did a lot of damage on the Oregon Coast, including some loss of life.

I thought you were getting the alarm from your new 'smart' phone.

Yes, have visited Crescent City, CA and explored a bit of the history of damage done by the 1964 tsunami.

Sure smart to keep on top of it, @Aquarius, definitely a significant threat...
[Image: ko6xJ1a.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Tom Boy's post:
  • Aquarius, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(01-15-2022, 09:07 AM)Tom Boy Wrote: OMICRON PATTERNS

There Is Nothing New Under The Sun:

https://t.me/SergeantRobertHorton/12258

[Image: 9UW5o5n.png]

Great information.
2 Timothy 1:7 “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • Tom Boy
Like Reply
Interesting story and photos at this link ...

SNIP

“Bridget Snow and her husband had a unique view from one of the bluffs in Cannon Beach. As they scanned the sea they noticed the wave approaching, ‘from a distance (it) moved in flat, curling to shore and rising in height about a foot a second, about ten feet in all.’ “

Museum archives show Margaret Sroufe spotting dancing blue and green orbs just as the power went out, likely coming from electrical systems shorting out in what she described as a 30-foot wall of water. She watched an entire home move, swirl around a telephone pole and the bridge getting shoved into a nearby pasture.

The northern end of Cannon Beach got the worst of it, with homes torn from their foundations.

https://www.beachconnection.net/news/fri...032720.php
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 3 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • PickleSnout, Sami aka Roxi, Tom Boy
Like Reply
(01-15-2022, 12:24 PM)Aquarius Wrote: Interesting story and photos at this link ...

SNIP

“Bridget Snow and her husband had a unique view from one of the bluffs in Cannon Beach. As they scanned the sea they noticed the wave approaching, ‘from a distance (it) moved in flat, curling to shore and rising in height about a foot a second, about ten feet in all.’ “

Museum archives show Margaret Sroufe spotting dancing blue and green orbs just as the power went out, likely coming from electrical systems shorting out in what she described as a 30-foot wall of water. She watched an entire home move, swirl around a telephone pole and the bridge getting shoved into a nearby pasture.

The northern end of Cannon Beach got the worst of it, with homes torn from their foundations.

https://www.beachconnection.net/news/fri...032720.php

Scream1
Like Reply
Live.  7 & 1/2 hours ahead of schedule...  Chuckle

[Image: t4UTw8J.png]
*dissidents*
Like Reply
Apparently this was just posted. Keep an eye on it.

@Aquarius  Scratchinghead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdYbQ6_orOM
2 Timothy 1:7 “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”
[-] The following 2 users Like Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • Aquarius, Tom Boy
Like Reply
(01-15-2022, 02:08 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote: Apparently this was just posted. Keep an eye on it.

Santa Cruz is flooding, Dahboo reports:

This will be moving north, Aquarius!  I forget your exact location. 

@Talon has posted video of this explosion from space.  It was huuuuuge. Good info in the tsunami thread.

Linky:  Oregon Coast web cams

Stay safe, @Aquarius!
Like Reply
(01-15-2022, 02:08 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote: Apparently this was just posted. Keep an eye on it.

The way I figure it, where I am if/when  "the greater portion of Japan falls into the sea" (per Edgar Cayce), then I will have cause to worry about a tsunami.

I'm an hour inland, and the Coast Range sits between me and the Pacific Ocean.  

Heartflowers

[-] The following 1 user Likes Aquarius's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(01-15-2022, 03:24 PM)Tom Boy Wrote:

Santa Cruz is flooding, Dahboo reports:

This will be moving north, Aquarius!  I forget your exact location. 

@Talon has posted video of this explosion from space.  It was huuuuuge.  Good info in the tsunami thread.

Linky:  Oregon Coast web cams

Stay safe, @Aquarius!

I do appreciate your concern for me @Sami aka Roxi and @Tom Boy Grouphug

Heartflowers Heartflowers

[-] The following 2 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi, Tom Boy
Like Reply