Kyle Rittenhouse Trial
Twitter just banned the hashtag Kyle Rittenhouse. Now that the trial started. And the prosecution is flailing. No shit. Go Figure.
“Why don’t you start speaking in words instead of your DAMN DIRTY LIES!” – Louise Belcher
[-] The following 8 users Like Pure Rock Fury's post:
  • Aquarius, Dangerously Nameless, hurchel, Karl, Karu, PaigeofTimes, SouthernBelle, Tom Boy
Like Reply
(11-02-2021, 11:45 AM)Pure Rock Fury Wrote: Twitter just banned the hashtag Kyle Rittenhouse.  Now that the trial started.  And the prosecution is flailing.  No shit.  Go Figure.

It's trending again.
[-] The following 6 users Like Talon's post:
  • Aquarius, Dangerously Nameless, hurchel, Karu, Pure Rock Fury, Tom Boy
Like Reply

[-] The following 9 users Like Talon's post:
  • Aquarius, Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, Heir, hurchel, Karl, Karu, SouthernBelle, Tom Boy
Like Reply
Dominic Black is first prosecution witness for an reduced or immunity plea.. He bought the gun...

https://www.courttv.com/title/court-tv-live-stream-web/
[-] The following 6 users Like hurchel's post:
  • Aquarius, Dangerously Nameless, Karl, Karu, Pure Rock Fury, Tom Boy
Like Reply
https://youtu.be/e7p7xL9IYvk

Sabotage Afoot in the Kyle Rittenhouse Defense? Viva & Barnes HIGHLIGHT!

The latest in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial and defence. I can smell chicanery from a mile away. And I smell chicanery here. Enjoy!
[-] The following 3 users Like Talon's post:
  • Karu, Scuffalufacus, Tom Boy
Like Reply
(11-02-2021, 01:30 PM)hurchel Wrote: Dominic Black is first prosecution witness for an reduced or immunity plea.. He bought the gun...

https://www.courttv.com/title/court-tv-live-stream-web/

He is doing a CYA more than anything.
“Why don’t you start speaking in words instead of your DAMN DIRTY LIES!” – Louise Belcher
[-] The following 2 users Like Pure Rock Fury's post:
  • hurchel, Tom Boy
Like Reply
I would have been disqualified from step one as a juror. I believe that if you physically assault a person, you have forfeited the right for the worst case scenario not to happen. If more people thought that way and feared that, assaults would be rarer. No juror is objective. We all have biases regardless of how much we don't want to. A high profile case like this? No way you haven't formed an opinion. Been there as a juror and it was hard.
[-] The following 7 users Like Pure Rock Fury's post:
  • Aquarius, BirdLady2, hurchel, Karl, PaigeofTimes, rikster111, Tom Boy
Like Reply
(11-02-2021, 02:58 PM)Pure Rock Fury Wrote: I would have been disqualified from step one as a juror.  I believe that if you physically assault a person, you have forfeited the right for the worst case scenario not to happen.  If more people thought that way and feared that, assaults would be rarer.  No juror is objective.  We all have biases regardless of how much we don't want to.  A high profile case like this?  No way you haven't formed an opinion.  Been there as a juror and it was hard.

The video that Talon posted shows all three 'men' stalking Rittenhouse down the street to the used car lot as he's shouting around to see if anyone needs medical help.

Perp #1, the early release convicted child rapist, corners Rittenhouse in the car lot and attempts to take the rifle away from him during a physical assault. Just before that, someone shot a sidearm off nearby and someone threw something that was on fire in the parking lot.

Rittenhouse goes to look for the conspicuously absent police to turn himself in. As he's doing so, he trips and falls in the middle of the street.

Perp #2, the convicted burglar, assaults Rittenhouse with a skateboard and is shot right after.

Perp #3, the convicted domestic abuser, sticks an illegally carried firearm in Rittenhouse's face and gets shot in the arm.

Rittenhouse then proceeds to finish his self imposed quest of finding a police officer to turn himself in. The police are only mildly interested, for some unfathomable reason, and tell him to go home and they'll contact him later.

Police stand down orders to ensure maximum chaos and property damage?
BTF literary corner.

A place for the written word in all of its magnificent forms.
[-] The following 14 users Like Angry_Red_Man's post:
  • =42, Aquarius, BirdLady2, Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, Heir, HomelessPatriot, hurchel, Pure Rock Fury, rikster111, SouthernBelle, Thedudeabides, Tom Boy, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
(11-02-2021, 03:31 PM)Angry_Red_Man Wrote:
(11-02-2021, 02:58 PM)Pure Rock Fury Wrote: I would have been disqualified from step one as a juror.  I believe that if you physically assault a person, you have forfeited the right for the worst case scenario not to happen.  If more people thought that way and feared that, assaults would be rarer.  No juror is objective.  We all have biases regardless of how much we don't want to.  A high profile case like this?  No way you haven't formed an opinion.  Been there as a juror and it was hard.

The video that Talon posted shows all three 'men' stalking Rittenhouse down the street to the used car lot as he's shouting around to see if anyone needs medical help.

Perp #1, the early release convicted child rapist, corners Rittenhouse in the car lot and attempts to take the rifle away from him during a physical assault. Just before that, someone shot a sidearm off nearby and someone threw something that was on fire in the parking lot.

Rittenhouse goes to look for the conspicuously absent police to turn himself in. As he's doing so, he trips and falls in the middle of the street.

Perp #2, the convicted burglar, assaults Rittenhouse with a skateboard and is shot right after.

Perp #3, the convicted domestic abuser, sticks an illegally carried firearm in Rittenhouse's face and gets shot in the arm.

Rittenhouse then proceeds to finish his self imposed quest of finding a police officer to turn himself in. The police are only mildly interested, for some unfathomable reason, and tell him to go home and they'll contact him later.

Why does the prosecutor keep saying he was illegally carrying a firearm. I thought the law was clear there that you can carry openly. Which he was doing. Only law on the books regarding Rittenhouse is purchase of a firearm, which he did not do.
[-] The following 3 users Like Thedudeabides's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Heir, Tom Boy
Like Reply
(11-02-2021, 04:26 PM)Thedudeabides Wrote:
(11-02-2021, 03:31 PM)Angry_Red_Man Wrote:

Why does the prosecutor keep saying he was illegally carrying a firearm. I thought the law was clear there that you can carry openly. Which he was doing. Only law on the books regarding Rittenhouse is purchase of a firearm, which he did not do.

He was only 17... And crossed stae lines with the gun... No permission to take the gun...

That's my understanding...
I do not know everything, I know just enough to know that I know nothing - which is just a little more than those who think they know anything!

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like Munchaab's post:
  • Aquarius, BirdLady2, Heir, Pure Rock Fury, Tom Boy
Like Reply