WH experimental drug to be forced on majority of Americans Jan 4th
(11-04-2021, 01:21 PM)Karu Wrote: Louisiana was one of the states where the OSHA mandate wont have the ability to force state employees to follow it.

snip:
Federal vaccine mandate won’t extend to Louisiana’s local and state employees, including school district employees

Last week, Biden signed two executive orders that will require millions of people to get COVID vaccines as a condition of their employment. One applies to federal contractors and the other to federal employees. Biden also announced that he has ordered the federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration — the regulatory agency that enforces federal workplace safety standards — to develop a rule requiring workplaces with more than 100 employees to require vaccinations or weekly tests. Though many local and state governments, including school districts, meet that qualification, state and local governments in Louisiana, along with more than 20 other states, will not have to follow the rule.

That’s because OSHA doesn’t have automatic jurisdiction over state and local public employers. The federal Occupational Safety and Health Act specifically excludes them. (It also excludes the federal government, though a separate section of the law allows the agency to inspect federal workplace conditions. And federal employees are covered by Biden’s executive order on vaccines.) However, 26 states and two U.S. territories have opted into OSHA coverage by adopting state OSHA plans, which are overseen by the federal agency.

A spokesperson for the U.S. Department of Labor, of which OSHA is a part, confirmed that those states will fall under the vaccine rule, called an Emergency Temporary Standard, or ETS.

Along with private sector employees, “The ETS will also apply to public sector state and local government workers, including educators and school staff, in the 26 states and two territories with a state OSHA plan,” OSHA spokeswoman Denisha Braxton told The Lens in an email this week.

Louisiana, however, isn’t one of those states.

Is JBE going to try and change this?

https://thelensnola.org/2021/09/14/feder...employees/

https://www.osha.gov/stateplans

[Image: ALiqgRq.jpg]
State Plans are OSHA-approved workplace safety and health programs operated by individual states or U.S. territories. There are currently 22 State Plans covering both private sector and state and local government workers, and there are six State Plans covering only state and local government workers. State Plans are monitored by OSHA and must be at least as effective as OSHA in protecting workers and in preventing work-related injuries, illnesses and deaths.

This is good news for state and fed workers in those light blue states...but private employees are screwed...and I’m talking thousands of them in two companies I’m dealing with alone are screwed. I’m screwed. I’m drafting up a religious exemption and I want my employer to sign it, it states that they guarantee that my corporate life insurance will still be paid out in the event of my death due to being forced to take an experimental drug against my will.
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 7 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • Aquarius, BirdLady2, Heir, hurchel, Karu, PaigeofTimes, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(11-04-2021, 01:12 PM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote: Image of the little authoritarian turd in his fake WH studio set.

[Image: Pe3nTXV.jpg]

The anger I’m feeling right now...I’m surprised he hasn’t spontaneously combusted yet.
Smug look on his face!  Rdrage

The 40 years experience he has has been to destroy this country and all the planning to go with it.
[-] The following 4 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • BirdLady2, Dangerously Nameless, hurchel, SlowLoris
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/SenatorLankford/stat...6576150533
[-] The following 6 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • Aquarius, BirdLady2, hurchel, Karu, PaigeofTimes, SlowLoris
Like Reply
People aren't going to do it. They can suck it.
I'm not doing it.
[Image: vcTnVkw.png] 
[-] The following 9 users Like sevenx's post:
  • Aquarius, BirdLady2, Dangerously Nameless, Debauchery, Goldilocks, hurchel, Karu, PaigeofTimes, Scuffalufacus
Like Reply
Everyone affected needs to contact their life insurance companies and ask if their policies have an experimental drug clause.

I’m calling today.
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 10 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • Aquarius, BirdLady2, Debauchery, Heir, hurchel, Karu, PaigeofTimes, Pintaday, Scuffalufacus, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(11-04-2021, 01:26 PM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote:
(11-04-2021, 01:21 PM)Karu Wrote: Louisiana was one of the states where the OSHA mandate wont have the ability to force state employees to follow it.

snip:
Federal vaccine mandate won’t extend to Louisiana’s local and state employees, including school district employees

Last week, Biden signed two executive orders that will require millions of people to get COVID vaccines as a condition of their employment. One applies to federal contractors and the other to federal employees. Biden also announced that he has ordered the federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration — the regulatory agency that enforces federal workplace safety standards — to develop a rule requiring workplaces with more than 100 employees to require vaccinations or weekly tests. Though many local and state governments, including school districts, meet that qualification, state and local governments in Louisiana, along with more than 20 other states, will not have to follow the rule.

That’s because OSHA doesn’t have automatic jurisdiction over state and local public employers. The federal Occupational Safety and Health Act specifically excludes them. (It also excludes the federal government, though a separate section of the law allows the agency to inspect federal workplace conditions. And federal employees are covered by Biden’s executive order on vaccines.) However, 26 states and two U.S. territories have opted into OSHA coverage by adopting state OSHA plans, which are overseen by the federal agency.

A spokesperson for the U.S. Department of Labor, of which OSHA is a part, confirmed that those states will fall under the vaccine rule, called an Emergency Temporary Standard, or ETS.

Along with private sector employees, “The ETS will also apply to public sector state and local government workers, including educators and school staff, in the 26 states and two territories with a state OSHA plan,” OSHA spokeswoman Denisha Braxton told The Lens in an email this week.

State Plans are OSHA-approved workplace safety and health programs operated by individual states or U.S. territories. There are currently 22 State Plans covering both private sector and state and local government workers, and there are six State Plans covering only state and local government workers. State Plans are monitored by OSHA and must be at least as effective as OSHA in protecting workers and in preventing work-related injuries, illnesses and deaths.

This is good news for state and fed workers in those light blue states...but private employees are screwed...and I’m talking thousands of them in two companies I’m dealing with alone are screwed.  I’m screwed.  I’m drafting up a religious exemption and I want my employer to sign a that my life corporate life insurance will still be paid out in the even too my death due to being forced to take an experimental drug against my will.
But Louisiana is a federal OSHA state?  Scratchinghead Like many others. This almost smells like the old worn out rag of right to work.
[-] The following 2 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • Karu, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(11-04-2021, 01:32 PM)sevenx Wrote: People aren't going to do it.  They can suck it.
I'm not doing it.

I’m currently debating selling everything and cashing out.
Going dark.

But fk, all we wanted was to be left alone. To be successful. To be free to make our choices, and this means medical as well...now they’ve declared war on us. For what reason exactly?

I’m pretty angry right now. So, I guess I’ll continue watching for the next few days to see which choice I’ll be making.
No experimental drugs for me though...I barely take ibuprofen. So, sell everything or wage war.

1dunno1
[-] The following 10 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • =42, Aquarius, BirdLady2, Debauchery, Goldilocks, hurchel, Karu, PaigeofTimes, sevenx, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(11-04-2021, 01:33 PM)counterintelligence Wrote:
(11-04-2021, 01:26 PM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote:

snip:

This is good news for state and fed workers in those light blue states...but private employees are screwed...and I’m talking thousands of them in two companies I’m dealing with alone are screwed.  I’m screwed.  I’m drafting up a religious exemption and I want my employer to sign a that my life corporate life insurance will still be paid out in the even too my death due to being forced to take an experimental drug against my will.
But Louisiana is a federal OSHA state?  Scratchinghead Like many others.  This almost smells like the old worn out rag of right to work.

Well, Texas is a right to work state...so maybe Louisiana is too.
[-] The following 5 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • Aquarius, BirdLady2, hurchel, Karu, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(11-04-2021, 01:38 PM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote:
(11-04-2021, 01:33 PM)counterintelligence Wrote:
(11-04-2021, 01:26 PM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote: https://www.osha.gov/stateplans

But Louisiana is a federal OSHA state?  Scratchinghead Like many others.  This almost smells like the old worn out rag of right to work.

Well, Texas is a right to work state...so maybe Louisiana is too.
Let's see if we have a match.

[Image: 2017-with-Kentucky.jpg]
[-] The following 6 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • Aquarius, BirdLady2, Dangerously Nameless, Heir, Karu, SlowLoris
Like Reply
I’m trying to figure out why corporations are cool with even debating this shit.

They stand to lose billions in revenue, not mention even their companies. Those federal contracts are huge money.

Were/are they banking on that 3 trillion or 1.75 trillion to bail them out?

After we all get fired...are they going to still plan on hiring millions of new internal ram u service agents to rotor rooter our broke asses?

They expect us to become brown shirts?

Wtf is going on exactly.

Why the massive push to poison people against their will?
[-] The following 8 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • =42, Aquarius, BirdLady2, hurchel, Karu, PaigeofTimes, sevenx, SlowLoris
Like Reply