Poland - Belarus - Russia
Russia deploys paratroopers to Belarus border region amid fears of conflict | Daily Mail Online

This may get bad very soon.
[-] The following 4 users Like Just Jo's post:
  • Commandante_Frio, Sassy, Tom Boy, Treebeard
Like Reply
(11-12-2021, 09:45 AM)Just Jo Wrote: Russia deploys paratroopers to Belarus border region amid fears of conflict | Daily Mail Online

This may get bad very soon.

Biden Adm is doing everything possible to antagonise Russia. I am disappointed that France and GB are going along with it.
The only bright spot is Poland right now because they are resisting the NWO by not allowing the Belarusan refugees into Poland.
Poland is going to learn their lessons and not side with the US/NATO when TSHTF. Mark my words.
[-] The following 4 users Like Treebeard's post:
  • =42, Heir, Just Jo, Rose
Like Reply
Poland-Belarus migrant crisis: Hundreds of migrants break through border fence | Daily Mail Online

Europe is going to be a hot mess soon.
Like Reply
(11-15-2021, 08:06 AM)Just Jo Wrote: Poland-Belarus migrant crisis: Hundreds of migrants break through border fence | Daily Mail Online

If it becomes a mess, I don't think it will from this immigrant crisis. These people are Middle Easterners on their way to Germany.
All Poland has to do is let them pass through. The issue is Poland doesn't want ANY of them to stay, so this conflicts with their EU contracts.

Everything can be sourced back to the US/Israeli/Saudi/UK devastation of Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan which is the only cause of all this
mass refugee crisis that is still happening because the above STILL refuse to allow Israel to have stable state neighbors who are not under their control.

The governments of these countries have no regard for normal people. They are sociopathic, genocidal, anti-cultural Luciferians.
Like Reply
(11-15-2021, 09:50 AM)Treebeard Wrote:
(11-15-2021, 08:06 AM)Just Jo Wrote: Poland-Belarus migrant crisis: Hundreds of migrants break through border fence | Daily Mail Online

If it becomes a mess, I don't think it will from this immigrant crisis. These people are Middle Easterners on their way to Germany.
All Poland has to do is let them pass through. The issue is Poland doesn't want ANY of them to stay, so this conflicts with their EU contracts.

Everything can be sourced back to the US/Israeli/Saudi/UK devastation of Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan which is the only cause of all this
mass refugee crisis that is still happening because the above STILL refuse to allow Israel to have stable state neighbors who are not under their control.

The governments of these countries have no regard for normal people. They are sociopathic, genocidal, anti-cultural Luciferians.
I believe it is all the stirring that Iran and their proxies are doing.  If the immigrants are allowed to go to Germany then that is not going to change the fact that Europe is a hot mess.
Like Reply
I'm honestly a little confused by this.

How did all these "migrants" get into Belarus? Belarus AFAIK still maintains fairly strict border control!

Why insist that Poland takes them? Why not shove them out the door they likely came through... Ukraine!?

If they came through Ukraine, then why not go to Poland directly from Ukraine? They share a border!

This seems to be an attempt to destabilize Belarus as much as anything else (like Ukraine). Thus Russia already maneuvering troops to the border!

We're definitely missing a few details and this just doesn't add up!

1dunno1
[-] The following 3 users Like =42's post:
  • Aces, ELIAKIM, Heir
Like Reply
Russia Is Making Huge Moves In Europe And Joe Biden And Anthony Blinken Are Playing Grab Ass With Each Other Instead Of Handling It…

https://www.weaselzippers.us/476433-russ...ndling-it/

[Image: Screenshot-2021-11-12-at-14-48-13-Russia...nflict.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wingsprint's post:
  • =42
Like Reply
Ukraine crisis

15 Nov, 07:27

US doesn’t want to hear Russia on subject of Ukraine, Black Sea region — senior diplomat
Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergey Ryabkov explained that the policy of Western countries, responsible for Kiev’s actions, becomes even more reckless and provocative

https://tass.com/world/1361497
[-] The following 1 user Likes Treebeard's post:
  • =42
Like Reply
I would be interested to hear from @Rose  for any insight as to how these "immigrants" got to Belarus and how is it being reported in Ukraine.

Heartflowers
[-] The following 3 users Like =42's post:
  • Heir, Just Jo, Rose
Like Reply
(11-16-2021, 10:14 AM)=42 Wrote: I would be interested to hear from @Rose  for any insight as to how these "immigrants" got to Belarus and how is it being reported in Ukraine.

Heartflowers
I'm not sure I can add much except to say that forces from Ukraine have gone to the border to prevent illegal entry by anyone from Belarus. Immigrants are not well tolerated here. Anyone arriving illegally is basically imprisoned so it's really not worth it for them - and of course there are no benefits here (nor free housing). Even those who have fled the Donbass region haven't been given an easy time because they needed somewhere to live, electricity, gas and food. They have had to help themselves, as there really is no state help here.

Anything Putin or his friend Lukashenko does is seen in a negative light, but in the main people here seem to recognise that the media and government lies to them all the time, and so they are not taking things too seriously at the moment.
[-] The following 3 users Like Rose's post:
  • =42, ELIAKIM, Just Jo
Like Reply