Poland - Belarus - Russia
I highly recommend this report from the UK column - listen from 21 minutes in for about ten minutes. 

https://www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-news/u...ember-2021
[-] The following 2 users Like Rose's post:
  • =42, ELIAKIM
Like Reply
DANCENANNA 
News today, 400 in Belarus chose to take a flight back home to Iraq due to not being allowed across the border. 

Heartflowers
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • =42
Like Reply
(11-17-2021, 02:19 PM)Rose Wrote: I highly recommend this report from the UK column - listen from 21 minutes in for about ten minutes. 

So according to the video at the link above, the Russian threat relating to the situation in Belarus & Poland is not a concern in Ukraine and is mostly just hype propagated by British media.

Is there a real migrant crisis at all?

If so, I still want to know how the "migrants" got to Belarus! It was either through Ukraine or Russia if they traveled by land and it was a well financed op if they were flown in. But, why wouldn't they just fly them directly to their supposed destination of Germany if that was the objective?

At this point I'm inclined to believe that the "migrants" were some how smuggled across the border from Ukraine. This was done to make sure that Belarus is on the bad guy list to western news consumers. If they just wanted to paint Poland as the bad guy (which they do as well) they would have sent the "migrants" across the border directly from Ukraine!

So... you are supposed to believe;

- Russia Bad! - just because Russia Bad!

- Belarus Bad! - because they play nice with Russia and are mean to poor "migrants"!

- Poland Bad! - because they won't let the  "migrants" across their border supposedly to get to Germany and they just haven't been obeying their EU masters sufficiently lately!

Just the fact that Belarus is involved in this at all indicates to me that it is by design and not how it is being presented in the media!

1dunno1
[-] The following 2 users Like =42's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Rose
Like Reply
(11-18-2021, 01:33 PM)=42 Wrote:
(11-17-2021, 02:19 PM)Rose Wrote: I highly recommend this report from the UK column - listen from 21 minutes in for about ten minutes. 

So according to the video at the link above, the Russian threat relating to the situation in Belarus & Poland is not a concern in Ukraine and is mostly just hype propagated by British media.

If so, I still want to know how the "migrants" got to Belarus! It was either through Ukraine or Russia if they traveled by land and it was a well financed op if they were flown in. But, why wouldn't they just fly them directly to their supposed destination of Germany if that was the objective?

At this point I'm inclined to believe that the "migrants" were some how smuggled across the border from Ukraine. This was done to make sure that Belarus is on the bad guy list to western news consumers. If they just wanted to paint Poland as the bad guy (which they do as well) they would have sent the "migrants" across the border directly from Ukraine!

- Belarus Bad! - because they play nice with Russia and are mean to poor "migrants"!

- Poland Bad! - because they won't let the  "migrants" across their border supposedly to get to Germany and they just haven't been obeying their EU masters sufficiently lately!

Just the fact that Belarus is involved in this at all indicates to me that it is by design and not how it is being presented in the media!

1dunno1
Belarus' Lukashenko did not play ball with the NWO over Covid, and we know this. However, the migrants did not come over land - the story is they were flown in to Belarus by plane. Why? The story goes that this was an intentional attack by Lukashenko on Poland and Lithuania. The truth, in this situation, is elusive, but we can be sure that there is a narrative somewhere which suits America, and ask yourself who would want white Slavic brothers to go to war? What conclusion can we draw?

My plea would be NO MORE BROTHER WARS!

Heartflowers
[-] The following 2 users Like Rose's post:
  • =42, ELIAKIM
Like Reply
(11-18-2021, 02:03 PM)Rose Wrote:
(11-18-2021, 01:33 PM)=42 Wrote:

1dunno1
Belarus' Lukashenko did not play ball with the NWO over Covid, and we know this. However, the migrants did not come over land - the story is they were flown in to Belarus by plane. Why? The story goes that this was an intentional attack by Lukashenko on Poland and Lithuania. The truth, in this situation, is elusive, but we can be sure that there is a narrative somewhere which suits America, and ask yourself who would want white Slavic brothers to go to war? What conclusion can we draw?

Heartflowers

Thanks for ^^^!

If you run across any media links about how the migrants got there, pleas post!

I'm no expert on Belarus, but it doesn't make sense to me that Lukashenko would do this to Poland. I don't see the motivation.

The "migrants" do fit the MO & objectives of the EU to force a clashing of cultures and have a tool to force Poland to subjugate!

1dunno1
[-] The following 1 user Likes =42's post:
  • Rose
Like Reply
(11-18-2021, 02:57 PM)=42 Wrote:
(11-18-2021, 02:03 PM)Rose Wrote:
(11-18-2021, 01:33 PM)=42 Wrote: So according to the video at the link above, the Russian threat relating to the situation in Belarus & Poland is not a concern in Ukraine and is mostly just hype propagated by British media.

1dunno1

Heartflowers

Thanks for ^^^!

If you run across any media links about how the migrants got there, pleas post!

I'm no expert on Belarus, but it doesn't make sense to me that Lukashenko would do this to Poland. I don't see the motivation.

The "migrants" do fit the MO & objectives of the EU to force a clashing of cultures and have a tool to force Poland to subjugate!

1dunno1
This! Poland has been on the wrong side of the EU for a while. Whatever the truth there is serious shenanigans going on!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rose's post:
  • =42
Like Reply

Ukraine Confirms Firing US-Made 'Javelin' Missiles At Russia-Backed Troops

https://www.ibtimes.com/ukraine-confirms...ps-3344362

Ukraine launches 'special operation' on Belarus border, holds Javelin drills

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/europe/europe-...ar-AAR4G1X

US May Send Military Advisors, Arms to Ukraine

Moscow Says US Rehearsed Nuclear Strike Against Russia This Month
  Citing US Threats, Russia, China To Expand Military Cooperation

http://www.antiwar.com/

Very recent comments by Russian officials translated in video to English: