SLIPPERY SLOPE: Professor Advocates for "MAPs" with Prostasia Foundation
https://youtu.be/81DAYPg-cLc
[-] The following 1 user Likes Talon's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless
Like Reply

Like Reply
https://youtu.be/emK2HTbd46U
Like Reply
This is disturbing. I’ve followed a little of this, and it is a subject that angers me greatly, and saw that several other pervert professors at this perverts university are fighting for the pervert to be reinstated. All of them need to be named as accessories to perverts.

She is now a he but what didn’t change was that IT likes children.

Anyone defending pedos and asking for everyone to accept and tolerate their sickness is overstepping the line that should never be overstepped if they want to continue breathing.

I don’t care if pedo’s have feelings too...but I’m glad they do, because they need to feel a millstone around their neck and feel the cold sea water flood their lungs as they drown.
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 2 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • PickleSnout, Talon
Like Reply

[-] The following 1 user Likes Talon's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless
Like Reply
Dangerously Nameless Wrote:This is disturbing. I’ve followed a little of this, and it is a subject that angers me greatly, and saw that several other pervert professors at this perverts university are fighting for the pervert to be reinstated. All of them need to be named as accessories to perverts.

She is now a he but what didn’t change was that IT likes children.

Anyone defending pedos and asking for everyone to accept and tolerate their sickness is overstepping the line that should never be overstepped if they want to continue breathing.

I don’t care if pedo’s have feelings too...but I’m glad they do, because they need to feel a millstone around their neck and feel the cold sea water flood their lungs as they drown.
I got you, mi'Lady

[Image: SFMzawr.jpg]
Heartflowers
[-] The following 2 users Like PickleSnout's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, IDR
Like Reply

Like Reply