Q Information ... "It's Going To Be Biblical" ... Matthew 24:22
(Yesterday, 10:54 PM)sloonie Wrote:
(Yesterday, 03:54 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(Yesterday, 02:02 PM)sloonie Wrote: David Icke goes into the nephilim, what is happening now, etc.....he has been on this for so many years, and
it was too 'out there' for many, but dang, if we aren't seeing it all now!

(sorry if already posted)

https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=61a949...7dcac9d97d

Listening now.

As we feared, and according to David, once those who succumb to the vax ... after they have been vaxxed "...they have no capacity for free thought, no capacity for the logical connection of..." [all this that is happening now].  

In other words, they lose their capacity to even think or use logic.  Tissue
So very, very, very sad.  Sad

edit:  Wanted to add this ...

Fluoride, along with all the childhood vaccines, "annual flu shots", and the toxic air and water over the past many decades have also eroded the capacity to think and use reason and logic.
This bioweapon is just the final killshot.    (imo)
Indeed, it has been happening for so long, in so many ways.
As I reported here or elsewhere (?) several patients (some new, some prior) came to see me after the jab, and expressed
being disconnected from Source/God, their 'connection' to spirit.
  Methinks the elders, and mid age folks are most targeted initially to get rid of those who can resist, having an established connection
to God/Source, in spite of the more recent vaccinations (40 years) and increase in fluoride, toxicities, (canola oil, corn syrup, Roundup, GMO's, etc.)
so we still CAN think a bit.
Maybe. 
Why, with so many varied attack angles on us, do I still have great comfort that all will be well?
Idk, but it is comforting.  Good/God wins.
All is well, all will be well.

To add a thought, I also think the older generation is targeted because we lived a lot of history that is now being erased, or changed via the written/spoken word, purposely. They can't get us to believe the lies because we LIVED through that history.

Just a thought I've had...
If you're happy and you know it share your meds!
[-] The following 8 users Like PaigeofTimes's post:
  • Aquarius, CalledOutOne, DaDa, DeepSouthLady, Heir, HomelessPatriot, Sami aka Roxi, Tom Boy
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 08:45 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(Yesterday, 04:29 PM)DaDa Wrote:
(Yesterday, 03:13 PM)Aquarius Wrote: Thanks for trying, @Tom Boy.
That must be why I was unable to find an "embed" function.  (I did in fact look for one. Chuckle )

I tried too with no luck. Now, regarding this;

"Do you recall a Q Drop that mentioned this happening?"

Um, no Mam, I don't and I think I get what you are saying. Maybe this would be a good place to ask this question, even though it is not Q drop related, it speaks to the larger questions that "May" be related. Anyone ever check out our stolen history series, that just came out in July? I will share a link to it here for consideration.

Quote:The most pressing problem of man today is the loss of meaning. Meaning is rooted in the past. When knowledge of the past fades, so does the meaning of life. Today's man does not know where he comes from, who he is, and where he is going. He has become a pawn in the hands of powers that can direct him at will. Uprooted from his past, there is no foundation. And without a foundation based on reality, there is no way to develop an objective understanding of the world. Only the way back to one's roots gives meaning back to life.

This first link you can scroll down and read the transcript. The second is to the video. Let me know what you think, please.

Stolen History web site

Part 1 1 hour and 19 min

I know it says Part 2 but Part 1 was just an intro.

That vid will have to wait a day or two.  
I've watched so many hour+ vids today my head is spinning!

But on this same subject, @DaDa did you listen to the David Icke vid that @sloonie posted?

Yep, so many articles and videos to sort through. So much info, it becomes overwhelming, at times. I missed the Icke link from Sloonie, somehow. Will check it out. Thanks!
[-] The following 2 users Like DaDa's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi, Tom Boy
Like Reply
Lots of Deltas came up for today's search. You might find one that would be considered biblical. Wink
Maybe more, lol. One though is definitely relevant, as to something happening today.

https://operationq.pub/?q=dec+05

[-] The following 3 users Like Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • Aquarius, DaDa, Tom Boy
Like Reply
(Today, 12:00 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote: Lots of Deltas came up for today's search. You might find one that would be considered biblical. Wink
Maybe more, lol. One though is definitely relevant, as to something happening today.

Darn it! I was focused on the "Biblical" part and missed the "today" part.

53 and 57 struck me. "XMAS" from Q, makes me wonder. And the state funeral where it looks like they are praying/singing a hymn and Q says POTUS FLOTUS don't participate in this evil.

I think I need someone to jump in and tell me what I "Think".

Facepalm
[-] The following 2 users Like DaDa's post:
  • Aquarius, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(Today, 08:25 AM)PaigeofTimes Wrote:
(Yesterday, 10:54 PM)sloonie Wrote:
(Yesterday, 03:54 PM)Aquarius Wrote: Listening now.

As we feared, and according to David, once those who succumb to the vax ... after they have been vaxxed "...they have no capacity for free thought, no capacity for the logical connection of..." [all this that is happening now].  

In other words, they lose their capacity to even think or use logic.  Tissue
So very, very, very sad.  Sad

edit:  Wanted to add this ...

Fluoride, along with all the childhood vaccines, "annual flu shots", and the toxic air and water over the past many decades have also eroded the capacity to think and use reason and logic.
This bioweapon is just the final killshot.    (imo)
Indeed, it has been happening for so long, in so many ways.
As I reported here or elsewhere (?) several patients (some new, some prior) came to see me after the jab, and expressed
being disconnected from Source/God, their 'connection' to spirit.
  Methinks the elders, and mid age folks are most targeted initially to get rid of those who can resist, having an established connection
to God/Source, in spite of the more recent vaccinations (40 years) and increase in fluoride, toxicities, (canola oil, corn syrup, Roundup, GMO's, etc.)
so we still CAN think a bit.
Maybe. 
Why, with so many varied attack angles on us, do I still have great comfort that all will be well?
Idk, but it is comforting.  Good/God wins.
All is well, all will be well.

To add a thought, I also think the older generation is targeted because we lived a lot of history that is now being erased, or changed via the written/spoken word, purposely.  They can't get us to believe the lies because we LIVED through that history.

Just a thought I've had...

I agree, and have thought this many times.  Nod
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 3 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • DaDa, PaigeofTimes, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
I added several Links to Q Info on the Opening Post, if any of you have an inclination to try to find anything on them. 

For myself, I get lost trying to find anything that way.  Headspin
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 2 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • DaDa, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(Today, 12:33 PM)DaDa Wrote:
(Today, 12:00 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote: Lots of Deltas came up for today's search. You might find one that would be considered biblical. Wink

Darn it! I was focused on the "Biblical" part and missed the "today" part.

53 and 57 struck me. "XMAS" from Q, makes me wonder. And the state funeral where it looks like they are praying/singing a hymn and Q says POTUS FLOTUS don't participate in this evil.

I think I need someone to jump in and tell me what I "Think".

Facepalm

Yes, a lot is happening now, per that old link,  in 57!
53, I don't think there is anything else to explain. Maybe just to say, they were well aware they were in a den of vipers.

58,59, the Russia, Russia BS still going on today. But people are waking up to it fast. And this time, we know Durham is on it! Cheer

52, 54, 55, Clinton Foundation has come up a lot lately. I suspect a lot is going on behind the scenes. Hopefully indictments or arrests!

What are the odds (mathematical probability) that Huber would be scheduled to testify re: Clinton Foundation on D5?

75, Supposedly the Federal Reserve was taken over by the Treasury Dept, before Trump left.  1dunno1
I wonder if the White Hat's version of a great reset, is soon to take place? I'm ready for it!

Dec 05, 2017 4:06:49 PM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 7cfe10 No. 38514
Dec 05, 2017 4:05:45 PM EST
Anonymous ID: 47c6e4 No. 38503
Dec 05, 2017 4:01:30 PM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 7cfe10 No. 38467
Key - unlocks the door of all doors (info)
Stone - the force / strength capable of yielding power to act on info
Key+Stone=

Q
>>38467
Military Intelligence, No Such Agency = key 
POTUS and Patriots = stone

>>38503

Dec 05, 2017 4:06:17 PM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 7cfe10 No. 38507
Adm R/ No Such Agency (W&W) + POTUS/USMIL =
Apply the Keystone.
Paint the picture.

Q

Actions behind the scene?

Daydream

Dec 05, 2017 1:48:47 AM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: cc0116 No. 35519
+FLYROTHSFLY+

Has another big-name Rothschild met their demise? Lynn? 1dunno1

Dec 05, 2017 12:24:14 AM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: cc0116 No. 35004
Who knows where the bodies are buried?
FLYNN is safe.
We protect our Patriots.

Q

To me, self-explanatory, Flynn is still safe.  Heartflowers

[-] The following 2 users Like Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • Aquarius, DaDa
Like Reply

That pic of he and Melania not singing - it just serves to remind what a vipers den he WILLINGLY walked in to, for all of us.
If you're happy and you know it share your meds!
[-] The following 2 users Like PaigeofTimes's post:
  • DaDa, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(Today, 01:11 PM)PaigeofTimes Wrote:

That pic of he and Melania not singing - it just serves to remind what a vipers den he WILLINGLY walked in to, for all of us.

So true!!

• DaDa, PaigeofTimes
Like Reply
This is part of a Delta for tomorrow,
>>45541
I have a question: The 10 days, darkness.. when?
>>45563
Shutdown.
Q

Lots tomorrow also!

• DaDa, Tom Boy
Like Reply