Beyond the Fringe Dog Thread
(01-13-2022, 01:02 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote: In 2021, I kept on telling a new friend that her Cockapoo was overweight and the five year old was waddling down the street. That it was a strain on his heart.  

The five year old dog has been on kibble and them denture chews since a puppy. 

The dog has now been told by the vet that the dog is 3 kilos overweight and can only eat what the vet gives her to feed the dog. The dog also must also have teeth issues because he is having to have vet medicine in his water.  Eyeroll
When I first got my puppy I gave him a few of those dental chews to try and they upset his tummy, so I stopped giving them to him very quickly. I threw the rest away. 

My pup is on a raw food diet and he has real bones to chew. 

This is the stuff that some people give to their dogs. 

Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
Like Reply
I had weird dream this morning, like a nightmare. My red car was being smashed up by yobs. There was an explosion in a very large old building opposite that impacted on the large old building that I was in. All I could think about was that my puppy was safe and he was. There were loads of people in the dream and I recognised a couple of the women in it. 

Then after I woke up I was given CALIFORNIA. 
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
Like Reply
This is How Many Germs Your Dog Carries When it Sleeps in Your Bed

Like Reply
I've recently gained an interest in MAST CELLS and Histamine Intolerance in Humans, (due to some health symptoms that I experienced in 2021) I have featured some videos on it on the Health, Science and Nutrition thread. 

That then takes us to our pets, do dogs have Mast Cells and can they have an histamine intolerance from an overload of histamine? 

Mast Cell Tumors in Dogs
When exposed to allergens (substances that stimulate allergies), mast cells release chemicals and compounds, a process called degranulation. One of these compounds is histamine. Histamine is most commonly known for causing [b]itchiness, sneezing, and runny eyes and nose – the common symptoms of allergies.[/b]
https://vcahospitals.com/know-your-pet/m...rs-in-dogs

A Brief Guide to Histamine Intolerance for Dogs
https://www.mypetnutritionist.com/post/a...e-for-dogs

Heartflowers
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • DaDa
Like Reply
This is for @Lily

7 Steps to Optimal Gut Health for Pets
https://www.mypetnutritionist.com/post/7...r-your-pet

I think your dog has too much histamine in his body. 
Like Reply
I had a great raw dog food place to buy from at the farm until she insisted that I wear a mask. I managed to get stocked up at the creche but they have big gaps on deliveries. 

A friend recommended another place that sells bulk. So went over to take a look at it, bought three bags of it. they only did one brand of raw. However, when I got it home, its not complete although they said it was. Some of it doesn't have bone in it either. I will let him finish off what I've bought but won't buy any more of it because it is freeze dried and that is still processed although not has processed has kibble. 

Also my puppy likes chunky and theirs isn't chunky, its mush when defrosted. 

I might have to start ordering the brand he likes direct and fill up once a month. He does have a preference for a couple of brands and I've tried him on quite a few. 

Heartflowers
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • FlyoverCountry
Like Reply
Now they're planning to jab the pets. 

Like Reply
I like how much a little dog has made a huge impact in your life 

Heartflowers

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Heir
Like Reply
(01-16-2022, 06:11 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: I like how much a little dog has made a huge impact in your life 

Heartflowers
I waited a long time for him, I had to wait until I could devote the time and attention to him that he requires. 

I've always loved dogs and so did my mum and dad that had various different breeds. 

He has a lovely gentle and calm personality, although a lively character. He keeps me on the move.  Wink

Heartflowers
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • FlyoverCountry, Heir
Like Reply
(01-16-2022, 06:36 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(01-16-2022, 06:11 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: I like how much a little dog has made a huge impact in your life 

Heartflowers
I waited a long time for him, I had to wait until I could devote the time and attention to him that he requires. 

I've always loved dogs and so did my mum and dad that had various different breeds. 

He has a lovely gentle and calm personality, although a lively character. He keeps me on the move.  Wink

Heartflowers
Sammy makes me walk him when I don’t really feel like it so I get that.

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Heir
Like Reply