Beyond the Fringe Dog Thread
(08-02-2022, 08:34 PM)Southern Belle Wrote: [Image: cjv31rc.jpg]
So true isn't it. How can you not love them above people. Non judgmental, trusting, follow you around and stay close, you are perfect in their eyes. Heartflowers
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy (Billy Currington)

I am part of a proud unacceptable fringe minority with unacceptable views, and a pure blood
[-] The following 3 users Like Pintaday's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Heir, Southern Belle
Like Reply
(08-02-2022, 09:02 PM)Pintaday Wrote:
(08-02-2022, 08:34 PM)Southern Belle Wrote: [Image: cjv31rc.jpg]
So true isn't it. How can you not love them above people. Non judgmental, trusting, follow you around and stay close, you are perfect in their eyes. Heartflowers
He doesn't trust me with the clippers.  Chuckle
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • Heir
Like Reply
This is a really big study, 70,000 dogs, 20 year history. Holistic vet, Dr Jones takes a look at it. 

Dog Food and DCM: New Study says NO LINK

5mins 

Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
Like Reply
My little puppy, 2 1/2 years old Great Pyrenees.
Fabulous livestock guardian dog! Not afraid of anything!
Has twice chased off a wolf without hesitation, but is gentle as a lamb!

[Image: d3WEUj6.jpg]
Trustworthy links
Q Drops: https://qanon.pub/
Q Drops, POTUS Tweets, and Q Alerts: https://operationq.pub/

https://qagg.news/
[-] The following 4 users Like Hickory's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Heir, Pintaday, Saul Goode
Like Reply
(08-03-2022, 04:23 PM)Hickory Wrote: My little puppy, 2 1/2 years old Great Pyrenees.
Fabulous livestock guardian dog! Not afraid of anything!
Has twice chased off a wolf without hesitation, but is gentle as a lamb!

[Image: d3WEUj6.jpg]
Lovely. So many wonderful dogs. It looks like the golden retrievers and labs came from that family of dogs. We had class again this evening, we have to get a lot more practice in prior to next week. My dog did OK, but I know he can do better.  Heartflowers This is a pic of my dog when he was 4 months old, looking up adoringly at a lab when he was at dog creche. 

It's definitely LOVE in capital letters. 

[Image: 4months.jpg]
  • Hickory
Like Reply
[Image: hUJjzJz.jpg]

[Image: 6LQGCdL.jpg]

[Image: JIdhqtX.jpg]

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] The following 2 users Like Heir's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Hickory
Like Reply
He was a naughty boy this morning he ran off and then he couldn't find me, people were shouting he's on the field again, everyone knows his name now. Good job there is loads of dogs that go out at the same time because he will always go towards the dogs. 

This evening he was far better behaved, I think it scared him this morning when he couldn't find me.  Chuckle He stays closer now.  Wink
  • Hickory
Like Reply
Took my daughter’s 8-yo rescue lab mix for a ride in the truck yesterday. She usually only gets to ride to the vet so this was a real treat.
Of course, all my windows, dashboard, and door tops needing a cleaning after that adventure. Dog slobber is easy enough to clean though and she really enjoyed the ride.
[-] The following 3 users Like Saul Goode's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Heir, Hickory
Like Reply
Westie LOVES "her pool"...

Chuckle
_________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: utarz7u.jpg] [Image: lpGgtxC.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Southern Belle's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Heir
Like Reply
(08-07-2022, 12:22 PM)Southern Belle Wrote: Westie LOVES "her pool"...

Chuckle
Awesome. My dog jumped on my lap to watch that video.  Chuckle

While we were out on our walk this evening, he found a dummy in the field, so there he was running around the field sucking the dummy. He wouldn't let it go. Eventually, he got tired and dropped it when the other dogs came close, then the other dog was sucking it.  Chuckle His mum had to get it off her dog.  Lmao
Like Reply