Beyond the Fringe Dog Thread
He was jumping around like a spring lamb this morning and eager for breakfast.  Heartflowers Cheer

So I gave him some chicken and sweet potato it wasn't long before he brought it up and ate it again. 

He does look a bit bloated probably from the rice he's had in recent days. He didn't do his business yesterday, So I shall take him out now for a longer walk and see if we can get a clearing. 

Vets usually tell us to give them a bland diet of rice and chicken when they are ill. However, Dr Karen Becker says rice causes gas and bloating so rice is not ideal. 

Yesterday, he mainly had sweet potato and chicken, and he kept down all his meals after we returned from the vets.  Heartflowers Cheer

He hasn't had his medication yet this morning, I shall give it to him with vets salmon treats when we return from his walk. 

Heartflowers

I won't start moving him back on to his raw food until he stops bringing up his food. 

Kiss
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • DaJavoo
Like Reply
Success, has Holistic Vet, Dr Nick Thompson would say, "That's a perfect poo in shape and form". 

Heartflowers

Now I have to go and buy him some more sweet potatoes.  Wink

Hopefully, I will be able to reintroduce a little amount of raw tomorrow.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • DaJavoo, Heir
Like Reply
So , Found Out My Jeff Pup is French . Great Pyrenees Breed Comes From the French Side of the Pyrenees Mountains .

Where it is Commonly Called the Patou , Which Translates Into Something Like Pure Bread Slobber .

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] The following 2 users Like Heir's post:
  • DaJavoo, ELIAKIM
Like Reply
Herbs for Puppies 

Holistic Vet Dr Nick Thompson 

• Heir
Like Reply
Good Morning, 

So far, so good. 

He's taking his medication easily now wrapped in doggie peanut butter. 

We've had a couple of days of perfect poop in shape and form. 

Holistic Vet, Dr Nick Thompson says that chicken can make dogs itch. 

So today I will begin to introduce some raw and I have a complete meal for puppies in Turkey so will give him a little of that and see how he gets on. I will keep giving him little and often today and tomorrow. 

Heartflowers

He doesn't like wearing his anti-scavenging muzzle, but he doesn't have a choice in the matter now. Both Kennel Club and Vets have said that it is necessary for him to wear it when he goes out.
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • DaJavoo, Heir
Like Reply
Cross posting with the C&B. 

We've found the culprit. Just had a chat with a neighbour while we were dog walking and she says that my pup is the 6th dog (that she knows of) to catch it in our street. 

She said a few weeks ago the pet owner of the French Bulldog was sick for two days and didn't take her dog to the vet for 4 days. Now I've personally watched that woman not pick up her dog's poop and she is unpopular in the area due to it. Plus she keeps the dog in a cage all day while she's at work and due to it, the dog has developed back issues. 

The neighbour said her dog had it and her chihuahua was over it 2 weeks ago. There is another dog, an elder brown lab and he has had it, plus others in the last few weeks. 

So it looks like my dog was the last to go down with it, unless we get news of any others in the same road. 

Glad we've cleared that up. I think I'm going to have to talk to the council about what can be done about the street, and also talk to the RSPCA about that pet owner that didn't take her pet to the vets for 4 days and due to it has contaminated the local area. 
  • Heir
Like Reply
I 'm so Thankful for My lil Trixie Pup .

She is the Second Pup to Chew out of Her Restraints to Get to Our lil Pack .

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
Like Reply
I'm planning on getting a German Shepherd. Since I'm a gun guy I'm going to name him after the German pistol, Luger.
[-] The following 3 users Like Winter_Steelheader's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Heir, PickleSnout
Like Reply
Furr-well, Ma'am! Dogs across the country paid tribute to the Queen - and howl at her funeral service on TV - as she was laid to rest
  • Pooches from all over Britain decided to honour Her Majesty during her funeral

• A Pomeranian Frank, from Surrey, said farewell by dressing as Paddington Bear

• An upset Labrador, from Northumberland, howled his way through the service
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic...neral.html
Videos of the dogs on the link. My fur baby jumped on my lap to watch the funeral twice yesterday.
  • Southern Belle
Like Reply
Just got back from dog class, one of our dog trainers goes to the same vet has we do. While she was at the vets with her lab about something different, she asked the vets about the condition that my dog has experienced. The vets told her that there is a bug going around our town. 

More confirmation.
  • Southern Belle
Like Reply