Beyond the Fringe Dog Thread
Kamchatka Wrote:
ELIAKIM Wrote:
Kamchatka Wrote:Rusty's actually a pretty mellow guy unless he senses a threat. In the summer, he lurks under the low-hanging branches of a catalpa tree, surveying his domain  and waiting for challenges.

They all spend time both indoors and outdoors, and the amount of dog hair is staggering. I vacuum every day to keep up and we have wood floors.  We never aimed to have suck a pack, but we're rural and dogs just keep appearing.
I think they can smell your love for dogs a mile away, maybe that's why they keep on appearing.  Lmao

If I don't vacuum every day, that's not all they can smell from a mile away, LOL. 

[Image: M49rDPP.jpg]
I vacuum my bedding every day, wash the floors and hoover every other day. Since getting the puppy, I've had to wash my bedding twice a week. I bet my mum is laughing her head off upstairs, she knows how I don't like housework.   Chuckle
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 5 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • BirdLady2, Heir, Kamchatka, Pipkunts, Tom Boy
Like Reply
[Image: mU80ogk.gif]

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] The following 4 users Like Heir's post:
  • BirdLady2, ELIAKIM, Kamchatka, Tom Boy
Like Reply
This is good to know, you can use Canasten for ear yeast infections in dogs. 

Dr Jones, Holistic Vet, Canada. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WWn3gvEUQs

Had the puppy weighed today, he's put on another kilo in the last month. 

He now weighs 12.6 kilos. @Lily
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 6 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • BirdLady2, Heir, Kamchatka, Lily, Pipkunts, Tom Boy
Like Reply
(11-23-2021, 10:51 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote: This is good to know, you can use Canasten for ear yeast infections in dogs. 

I had to do the conversion and wow! he is gaining weight. How big is he expected to get?

Here is Benny watching Thanksgiving dinner hanging out in the yard. He didn't whine to get out the door, he was content to just watch. Maybe Benny understood me when I told him that the turkeys would beat him up if he went out.

[Image: iVUnvk9.jpg]
[-] The following 6 users Like Lily's post:
  • BirdLady2, ELIAKIM, Heir, hurchel, Kamchatka, Tom Boy
Like Reply
Lily Wrote:
ELIAKIM Wrote:This is good to know, you can use Canasten for ear yeast infections in dogs. 

I had to do the conversion and wow! he is gaining weight. How big is he expected to get?

Here is Benny watching Thanksgiving dinner hanging out in the yard. He didn't whine to get out the door, he was content to just watch. Maybe Benny understood me when I told him that the turkeys would beat him up if he went out.

Bless, I like his coat like that all fluffy. Glad to see you again @Lily

I don't think he will grow in size anymore, I think he is putting on muscle weight etc. He outruns all the other dogs, of all ages, he so fast and agile.

The farm where I buy is raw food says I should cut down his food now that he is 8 months old on the 27th.

She says he should only be having 250g a day, she goes on 2% of their body weight and says that's why he isn't eating both meals sometimes. I disagree because my chart from one of the raw food producers says 6%/4% of body weight at 6-8 months old. At 8-12 months at 4% at his size is still 500g and at 3% it is between 300-450g. You don't start reducing them down to 3%/2% until they are a year old on my chart. At least it will be more economical then, he went for those rabbit ears again today, he likes those. 
Heartflowers

I will measure his height and width tomorrow.  Heartflowers Cheer
[-] The following 4 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • BirdLady2, Kamchatka, Pipkunts, Tom Boy
Like Reply
The most loyal dog I ever had was a German Shepherd
The smartest dog I ever had was a Border Collie....
Gunpowder smoke behind the Dogwood trees
[-] The following 6 users Like Grendelmort's post:
  • BirdLady2, ELIAKIM, Heir, Kamchatka, Pipkunts, Tom Boy
Like Reply
(11-22-2021, 07:52 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
IDR Wrote:Bailey about 1 year old. She is a Morkie. Maltese, Yorkie mix. [Image: 20210820-193035.jpg]

Shelby is a Sheltie mix that we rescued.  [Image: 20210306-220000.jpg]
@IDR your pics are showing a ? for me.

Ask away or pm me.  Heartflowers
Doin' what I can with what I got

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like IDR's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Kamchatka, Tom Boy
Like Reply
Got a pic of Molly and Socks for y'all.

[Image: lq7qPMq.jpg]

Sox is 6mnths.
[-] The following 6 users Like Pipkunts's post:
  • BirdLady2, ELIAKIM, Heir, hurchel, Kamchatka, Tom Boy
Like Reply
Pipkunts Wrote:Got a pic of Molly and Socks for y'all.

[Image: lq7qPMq.jpg]

Sox is 6mnths.
My mother-in law called her Border Collie Sox.  

Heartflowers

Our black standard poodle was scamp, mum's chihuahua was boo-boo, then her roti was Ben, he was huge.
  • BirdLady2, hurchel, Kamchatka, Tom Boy
Like Reply
ELIAKIM Wrote:
Lily Wrote:
ELIAKIM Wrote:This is good to know, you can use Canasten for ear yeast infections in dogs. 

Bless, I like his coat like that all fluffy. Glad to see you again @Lily

I don't think he will grow in size anymore, I think he is putting on muscle weight etc. He outruns all the other dogs, of all ages, he so fast and agile.

The farm where I buy is raw food says I should cut down his food now that he is 8 months old on the 27th.

She says he should only be having 250g a day, she goes on 2% of their body weight and says that's why he isn't eating both meals sometimes. I disagree because my chart from one of the raw food producers says 6%/4% of body weight at 6-8 months old. At 8-12 months at 4% at his size is still 500g and at 3% it is between 300-450g. You don't start reducing them down to 3%/2% until they are a year old on my chart. At least it will be more economical then, he went for those rabbit ears again today, he likes those. 
Heartflowers

I will measure his height and width tomorrow.  Heartflowers Cheer
New pic for eight months old taken this morning, he keeps on jumping on my lap this morning, while I'm having my first coffee, he's funny. He likes to look at the computer screen. [Image: uCNfaRj.jpg]
  • BirdLady2, Kamchatka, Lily, Tom Boy
Like Reply