Beyond the Fringe Dog Thread
(11-17-2022, 06:28 AM)DaJavoo Wrote:
(11-16-2022, 07:40 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: Sammy has something on his foot.  I hope it's not cancer.  Maybe it's a bite

Has anyone seen this?

[Image: OQbB7Gr.jpg]

Looks like a cluster of ant bites.    Scream1
Ah that's right. You live in fire ant alley.
Like Reply
'Our energy bills jumped from £8m to £22m': Pets at Home boss Lyssa McGowan explains its profit drop - and why Britain's love affair with pets will survive the cost-of-living crisis
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
Like Reply
(11-23-2022, 05:07 AM)Arkan_Ted Wrote:
(11-17-2022, 06:28 AM)DaJavoo Wrote:
(11-16-2022, 07:40 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: Sammy has something on his foot. I hope it's not cancer. Maybe it's a bite

Has anyone seen this?

[Image: OQbB7Gr.jpg]

Looks like a cluster of ant bites. Scream1
Ah that's right. You live in fire ant alley.

We don't have fire ants up here but I think it might be a spider bite. It looks better but there's still a knot that looks like a blister
[-] The following 2 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Arkan_Ted, ELIAKIM
Like Reply
Happy Thanksgiving to all our friends.

[Image: LlIyxVR.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Saul Goode's post:
  • ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry
Like Reply
(11-24-2022, 01:08 AM)Saul Goode Wrote: Happy Thanksgiving to all our friends.

[Image: LlIyxVR.jpg]
Great pic. My advice don't feed them too much. Yesterday afternoon I took my furry companion to get some more ears and hoofs, gave him one of each to keep him occupied, then we did some training with dog treats prior to going to training class where he gets dog treats for completing commands. Then during the night and this morning his stools were very loose and he was also bringing up liquid too. Hope his tummy settles down and that it's not another parasite. So for now, I'm fasting him, let his tummy and G.I. tract settle down. Vets recommend 24 hours but I don't think I can keep him off food for that long because he cries and whines for food/treats. 

Wishing you all a very happy Thanksgiving America.  Heartflowers

Love beyond measure 
x
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • Pure Rock Fury
Like Reply
He will be 20 months tomorrow, in this pic he's trying to get at my toasted cheese sandwich.  Chuckle
[Image: no.jpg]

I will try to get a better pic of him this weekend.
  • FlyoverCountry
Like Reply

My dog says no like that.  Jptdknpa
  • FlyoverCountry
Like Reply
It's Louie's, the pup, first birthday.
He is a hoot.
Going to have to find a good doggie cake recipe.
[Image: 5PJAMtD.jpg]
“Why don’t you start speaking in words instead of your DAMN DIRTY LIES!” – Louise Belcher
[-] The following 2 users Like Pure Rock Fury's post:
  • ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry
Like Reply
(11-26-2022, 04:12 PM)Pure Rock Fury Wrote: It's Louie's, the pup, first birthday.
He is a hoot.
Going to have to find a good doggie cake recipe.
[Image: 5PJAMtD.jpg]
He's grown so much, lovely.  Heartflowers Cheer
  • Pure Rock Fury
Like Reply
20 months, just now looking out of the window for squirrels and birds. He's very serious when he's looking out of the window.  Chuckle
[Image: 20months.jpg]
Like Reply