Beyond the Fringe Dog Thread
We got a new puppy. A wonderful golden retriever. Here is a couple of pics. I have no idea who the old fart driving the car is. The one is my grand daughter hugging the new pup. 

[Image: IMG-0467.jpg]      [Image: Resized-20220814-183820001.jpg]
Doin' what I can with what I got

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like IDR's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Heir, PresidentElectSquirrel, Southern Belle, Verity
Like Reply
(08-14-2022, 11:13 PM)IDR Wrote: We got a new puppy. A wonderful golden retriever. Here is a couple of pics. I have no idea who the old fart driving the car is. The one is my grand daughter hugging the new pup. 

Aw, how lovely! Goldens are awesome. So much personality, so eager to please and devoted. And *always* smiling! I miss my Leo! Heartflowers
[-] The following 4 users Like Verity's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Heir, IDR, PresidentElectSquirrel
Like Reply
(08-14-2022, 11:13 PM)IDR Wrote: We got a new puppy. A wonderful golden retriever. Here is a couple of pics. I have no idea who the old fart driving the car is. The one is my grand daughter hugging the new pup. 

Wonderful, infectious joy.  Cheer
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • PresidentElectSquirrel
Like Reply
Dog stretchered down Ben Nevis after refusing to walk any further

https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/4085759/posts

A mountain rescue team has been called up to Britain’s highest mountain to save a dog that refused to go any further. Maggie, a 35kg Turkish Akbash dog, was unable to continue the descent from Ben Nevis with her owners because her paws were in pain. The three women walking with the dog had tried carrying her down the 4,413ft mountain but were forced to admit defeat around the halfway mark. Lochaber Mountain Rescue came to the dog’s rescue on Saturday night, despite already facing multiple callouts for other emergencies.

who thinks we should just take the owners up the mountain and throw them off... 1dunno1
[-] The following 2 users Like Wingsprint's post:
  • ELIAKIM, PresidentElectSquirrel
Like Reply
I bought a paddling pool today for my dog to paddle in and has I was leaving the store it began to rain. 

Heartflowers
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • PresidentElectSquirrel
Like Reply