Beyond the Fringe Dog Thread
Yesterday and today he was able to go and see some of his doggy buddies at the park because he's all better now. 

18 months in a couple of days, so sharing a new pic before I put him into the bath. 

[Image: 18months.jpg]

Heartflowers
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 3 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Heir, PickleSnout, Pintaday
Like Reply
So grateful for my good companion.

[Image: qEkQBbA.jpg]

The best way to spend an autumn afternoon, in excellent company.
[Image: hRfn9kJ.png] Heartflowers
[-] The following 2 users Like PickleSnout's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Heir
Like Reply
We went on a five day camping trip with our three dogs. Including our new puppy golden retriever. He is 14 weeks old. Wow what a trip. The pup was hyper the entire time. The pup learned a lot and so did we. He is gonna be a good boy. He is so strong at only 14 weeks. His legs are so long. He can jump 4 foot high already. 

We love our new puppy. He is getting into our hearts already. We asked ourselves if we made the right decision to get a puppy at our old age. The answer is YES. He will be our last puppy. But wow what a joy in our lives.  Heartflowers Heartflowers
Doin' what I can with what I got

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like IDR's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Heir, Pintaday
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 10:23 PM)IDR Wrote: We went on a five day camping trip with our three dogs. Including our new puppy golden retriever. He is 14 weeks old. Wow what a trip. The pup was hyper the entire time. The pup learned a lot and so did we. He is gonna be a good boy. He is so strong at only 14 weeks. His legs are so long. He can jump 4 foot high already. 

We love our new puppy. He is getting into our hearts already. We asked ourselves if we made the right decision to get a puppy at our old age. The answer is YES. He will be our last puppy. But wow what a joy in our lives.  Heartflowers Heartflowers

You made the right choice. He will keep you young and give you another reason to power on to make sure he has a good life. I can relate as my dog makes my life worthwhile every day. Thinking of getting another soon as well which will probably outlive me, but my wife is 12 years younger so she will look after it as she loves them as much as I do. Heartflowers
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy (Billy Currington)

I am part of a proud unacceptable fringe minority with unacceptable views, and a pure blood
[-] The following 3 users Like Pintaday's post:
  • ELIAKIM, IDR, Winter_Steelheader
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 10:34 PM)Pintaday Wrote:
(Yesterday, 10:23 PM)IDR Wrote: We went on a five day camping trip with our three dogs. Including our new puppy golden retriever. He is 14 weeks old. Wow what a trip. The pup was hyper the entire time. The pup learned a lot and so did we. He is gonna be a good boy. He is so strong at only 14 weeks. His legs are so long. He can jump 4 foot high already. 

You made the right choice. He will keep you young and give you another reason to power on to make sure he has a good life. I can relate as my dog makes my life worthwhile every day. Thinking of getting another soon as well which will probably outlive me, but my wife is 12 years younger so she will look after it as she loves them as much as I do.  Heartflowers

You are the opposite of me, I like my women to be 12 years older than I Chuckle
[-] The following 3 users Like Winter_Steelheader's post:
  • ELIAKIM, IDR, Pintaday
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 11:20 PM)Winter_Steelheader Wrote:
(Yesterday, 10:34 PM)Pintaday Wrote:

You made the right choice. He will keep you young and give you another reason to power on to make sure he has a good life. I can relate as my dog makes my life worthwhile every day. Thinking of getting another soon as well which will probably outlive me, but my wife is 12 years younger so she will look after it as she loves them as much as I do.  Heartflowers

You are the opposite of me, I like my women to be 12 years older than I  Chuckle

Heh I tried that once. Then she left me for a younger man.  Chuckle Chuckle
Doin' what I can with what I got

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like IDR's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Pintaday
Like Reply