Brave Browser In Trouble HELP!
(11-25-2021, 06:21 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
phxsparks Wrote:Try dissenter.  Download at this link:  https://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/B...wser.shtml

Heartflowers
I suggested Dissenter to my techie and he said that it is only for PC. 

I think I am going to get the upgrade iMac and use this computer for watching DVD's.
I did not realize that you do internet on another platform.  I only use a PC and never access anything from a cell phone or ipad.
Hope you get things worked out.

Heartflowers
“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”

― Mark Twain
[-] The following 1 user Likes phxsparks's post:
  • ELIAKIM
Like Reply
phxsparks Wrote:
ELIAKIM Wrote:
phxsparks Wrote:Try dissenter.  Download at this link:  https://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/B...wser.shtml

Heartflowers

I think I am going to get the upgrade iMac and use this computer for watching DVD's.
I did not realize that you do internet on another platform.  I only use a PC and never access anything from a cell phone or ipad.
Hope you get things worked out.

Heartflowers
I only have a mobile for emergencies and don't have an iPad. Last Christmas I treated myself to one of those portable DVD players, 10 inch to watch movies in bed in the winter time.  Heartflowers Cheer I like to be cosy in the winter.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • phxsparks
Like Reply
The App Store has lots of browsers. Cake looks like a good one; might try it myself. Free unlimited VPN and great reviews.
That’s My King! —Dr. S.M. Lockridge, Official https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzqTFNfeDnE
[-] The following 1 user Likes Verity's post:
  • ELIAKIM
Like Reply
Verity Wrote:The App Store has lots of browsers. Cake looks like a good one; might try it myself. Free unlimited VPN and great reviews.
 Is it time for Cake @Verity

Chuckle
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
  • Verity
Like Reply
(11-25-2021, 12:25 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
Verity Wrote:The App Store has lots of browsers. Cake looks like a good one; might try it myself. Free unlimited VPN and great reviews.

Chuckle
Have your cake and browse it too!
[-] The following 2 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Verity
Like Reply
counterintelligence Wrote:
ELIAKIM Wrote:

Chuckle
Heartflowers

Shall I make carrot cake or coffee and walnut cake ?  Chuckle I'm just making some carrot and coriander soup.
  • Verity
Like Reply
(11-25-2021, 12:44 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
counterintelligence Wrote:
ELIAKIM Wrote: Is it time for Cake @Verity

Chuckle
Heartflowers

Shall I make carrot cake or coffee and walnut cake ?  Chuckle I'm just making some carrot and coriander soup.

Yes. Chuckle Daydream
That’s My King! —Dr. S.M. Lockridge, Official https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzqTFNfeDnE
[-] The following 1 user Likes Verity's post:
  • ELIAKIM
Like Reply
Maybe the duckduckgo browser.  It kind of operates in incognito mode.
[-] The following 2 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Verity
Like Reply
I've made the decision to get the 2014 iMAC so my techie will be picking my computer up tomorrow afternoon to move everything across to the other iMac over the weekend.  The reason I am sharing this is to tell you that I won't be on-line again until Monday evening if everything goes right. 

So have a great weekend one and all. 
Heartflowers
[-] The following 3 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • DaJavoo, Tom Boy, Verity
Like Reply
(11-25-2021, 06:21 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:

Heartflowers

I run Dissenter exclusively on my Mac.  No problems at all.  I run Brave on iPhone, cause I use the playlist often.

Dissenter can be downloaded as an extension to the Chrome browser.

Or stand alone for Mac:

Dissenter
[Image: MgjFxCr.png][Image: BJLfleI.png]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Tom Boy's post:
  • ELIAKIM
Like Reply