Florida Woman
Police: Pregnant librarian killed in alleged road rage shooting was aggressor

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/police...-aggressor

[-] The following 6 users Like Talon's post:
  • =42, DaJavoo, FlyoverCountry, SlowLoris, Stormson, ~Leela~
Like Reply
Ok everybody... Ya get three guesses what her political orientation was... Annnddd GO!

Well.. thats ONE down. If we just made a long weekend of it, we could have em ALL gone by Monday morning!!!   Cheer
The fine people of this Great Old Dominion will NEVER be ruled by communist bullshit... EVER!

We WON you sick fucks. Deal with it. One down.... Many more more to go!

That which doesn't kill me... Had damn well better RUN... FAST!
[-] The following 2 users Like Stormson's post:
  • phxsparks, ~Leela~
Like Reply
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
[-] The following 4 users Like Godless_Patriot's post:
  • =42, Dough Dude, phxsparks, ~Leela~
Like Reply
(11-24-2021, 11:19 PM)Stormson Wrote: Ok everybody... Ya get three guesses what her political orientation was... Annnddd GO!

Well.. thats ONE down. If we just made a long weekend of it, we could have em ALL gone by Monday morning!!!   Cheer
Most likely a hormonal, pissed off republican woman who did a very stupid thing. 

How dumb and reckless as a person, not mention a pregnant woman. Rip baby.

the country is on a hair trigger.  SMH
[-] The following 7 users Like ~Leela~'s post:
  • =42, hurchel, IDR, Oldcynic, SlowLoris, Stormson, Verity
Like Reply
(11-25-2021, 01:38 AM)Godless_Patriot Wrote: Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Yeah, a Darwin Award! Cheer
“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”

― Mark Twain
[-] The following 2 users Like phxsparks's post:
  • IDR, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(11-25-2021, 03:18 AM)~Leela~ Wrote:
(11-24-2021, 11:19 PM)Stormson Wrote: Ok everybody... Ya get three guesses what her political orientation was... Annnddd GO!

Most likely a hormonal, pissed off republican woman who did a very stupid thing. 

I can only think of ONE party that would feel SO special, SO entitled and SO emboldened as to try and run over a motorcyclist on the road...  And sorry, it AINT the republican party im thinking of.
The fine people of this Great Old Dominion will NEVER be ruled by communist bullshit... EVER!

[-] The following 3 users Like Stormson's post:
  • IDR, SlowLoris, Whirling Bliss Machine
Like Reply
(11-25-2021, 03:18 AM)~Leela~ Wrote:

As for the offspring, this is almost certainly one of those beasts known as democrats. Republican, in other words adult and human, women simply dont ACT this way. Hormones or not. Have YOU ever tried to run down a two wheeler on the highway? I didnt think so.  So its not like we are discussing the offspring of a HUMAN BEING. Sadly, and I agree it IS sad, the offspring of this beast was almost certainly doomed anyway... She was probably only waiting for the day of "delivery" so it could ritualistically murder/sacrifice its offspring in what they euphemistically refer to as "partial birth abortion", as its seems to be all the rage among these animals these days. Yes, sad, but a PRIME example of why these beasts are simply too vile to be tolerated. Even if it was one of the few that planned to allow its offsping to live, and thats dubeus at best, what sort of animal would ever RISK its unborn young in such a way, except an irrecoverably diseased and dangerous one????

Like Reply
I'm gonna post two videos (with commentary) that addresses at least partially the underlying issue (maybe?) of this incident.

If you listen to the second video to the end, as a single guy you might not want to touch a woman ever again!???

[-] The following 1 user Likes =42's post:
  • FlyoverCountry
Like Reply