Well... AInt THIS a b*tch! No.. Im not dead, dont delete me!
So. Looks like I wont be on here as much as Id like. Or doing anything else that Im responsible for either. I will be retiring from the local Mi.Li.tia group, and probably my position in the VCDL as well. 

Seems that the ol ladies eternal fuck up daughter, and her even worse of a fuck up husband has gotten themselves into a mess, and long story short the social services lady has basically given us the choice of taking control of the three youngest kids (two oldest live with their dad), or the state can. Well, you guys know how we feel about the state, so, we just got a 4yr old, a 2yr old and a 1 month old kid. SMH... Im only 54, but many of you know my physical condition... Shes 66 for fucks sake. I have NO idea how in the hell we are supposed to pull this off. My YOUNGEST is 27. Last time I had to help full time with a baby was over a decade ago, and that was BEFORE all the health issues, AND the mom was 24 at the time and did most of the real work. Jesus, I dont even know if I remember HOW to do this shit. BUT, it is what it is. Ill be leaving where Im at tomorrow and heading back to a town a HATE, but a family I love... Ill be on when I can, Ill miss all you guys!
The fine people of this Great Old Dominion will NEVER be ruled by communist bullshit... EVER!

We WON you sick fucks. Deal with it. One down.... Many more more to go!

That which doesn't kill me... Had damn well better RUN... FAST!
Like Reply
@Stormson I see you have the courage to accept this challenge that has been placed at your doorstep, and I pray you will get the Divine strength and help you will be needing over the next weeks, months, and years.  In Jesus/Yehshua's Holy Name I pray.  Amen.  

Heartflowers
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
Like Reply
(12-14-2021, 02:45 PM)Stormson Wrote: So. Looks like I wont be on here as much as Id like. Or doing anything else that Im responsible for either. I will be retiring from the local Mi.Li.tia group, and probably my position in the VCDL as well. 

Seems that the ol ladies eternal fuck up daughter, and her even worse of a fuck up husband has gotten themselves into a mess, and long story short the social services lady has basically given us the choice of taking control of the three youngest kids (two oldest live with their dad), or the state can. Well, you guys know how we feel about the state, so, we just got a 4yr old, a 2yr old and a 1 month old kid. SMH... Im only 54, but many of you know my physical condition... Shes 66 for fucks sake. I have NO idea how in the hell we are supposed to pull this off. My YOUNGEST is 27. Last time I had to help full time with a baby was almost a decade ago, and that was BEFORE all the health issues, AND the mom was 24 at the time and did most of the real work. Jesus, I dont even know if I remember HOW to do this shit. BUT, it is what it is. Ill be leaving where Im at tomorrow and heading back to a town a HATE, but a family I love... Ill be on when I can, Ill miss all you guys!
I know I don’t pray as much as I should, but I will say one or three for y’all!  Chuckle
Man, what a curveball. 
Sleep NOW.
Man you gonna need some car seats, tons of wipes, about a half ton of all different sizes of diapers…
You know what? Order some food and have a baby shower. Fuck it.  Chuckle
Jackass
[-] The following 17 users Like Hero Protagonist's post:
  • Aquarius, Commandante_Frio, Dangerously Nameless, Goldilocks, HomelessPatriot, hurchel, nightcometh, Oldcynic, Pintaday, Pipkunts, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, SouthernBelle, Stormson, Tom Boy, Wingsprint, ~Leela~
Like Reply
(12-14-2021, 02:54 PM)Aquarius Wrote: @Stormson I see you have the courage to accept this challenge that has been placed at your doorstep, and I pray you will get the Divine strength and help you will be needing over the next weeks, months, and years.  In Jesus/Yehshua's Holy Name I pray.  Amen.  

Heartflowers

Thank you! Funny, right before I clicked on this, I had just finished praying for the strength we will certainly need.. I guess great minds think alike!  Chuckle

Well, for NOW its a two month stint for sure... After that the SS will revisit the situation. Sigh, Im not holding out much hope for either of them pulling it together in that time though and have a funny feeling this will be at least semi permanent.  We'll see.
The fine people of this Great Old Dominion will NEVER be ruled by communist bullshit... EVER!

[-] The following 13 users Like Stormson's post:
  • Aquarius, Commandante_Frio, Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, HomelessPatriot, hurchel, Oldcynic, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, SouthernBelle, Tom Boy, ~Leela~
Like Reply
(12-14-2021, 02:55 PM)Hero Protagonist Wrote:
(12-14-2021, 02:45 PM)Stormson Wrote: So. Looks like I wont be on here as much as Id like. Or doing anything else that Im responsible for either. I will be retiring from the local Mi.Li.tia group, and probably my position in the VCDL as well. 

Seems that the ol ladies eternal fuck up daughter, and her even worse of a fuck up husband has gotten themselves into a mess, and long story short the social services lady has basically given us the choice of taking control of the three youngest kids (two oldest live with their dad), or the state can. Well, you guys know how we feel about the state, so, we just got a 4yr old, a 2yr old and a 1 month old kid. SMH... Im only 54, but many of you know my physical condition... Shes 66 for fucks sake. I have NO idea how in the hell we are supposed to pull this off. My YOUNGEST is 27. Last time I had to help full time with a baby was almost a decade ago, and that was BEFORE all the health issues, AND the mom was 24 at the time and did most of the real work. Jesus, I dont even know if I remember HOW to do this shit. BUT, it is what it is. Ill be leaving where Im at tomorrow and heading back to a town a HATE, but a family I love... Ill be on when I can, Ill miss all you guys!
I know I don’t pray as much as I should, but I will say one or three for y’all!  Chuckle
Man, what a curveball. 
Sleep NOW.
Man you gonna need some car seats, tons of wipes, about a half ton of all different sizes of diapers…
You know what? Order some food and have a baby shower. Fuck it.  Chuckle

Well, luckily, she had the presence of mind to grab most of that stuff from the mom when she went to pick them up.... Where the hell we're gonna find SLEEP is another matter!  Jptdknpa

[-] The following 10 users Like Stormson's post:
  • Aquarius, Commandante_Frio, Dangerously Nameless, Goldilocks, HomelessPatriot, hurchel, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, Tom Boy, ~Leela~
Like Reply
Good pediatrician, formula, bottles, the damn scrubby things for the bottles, infant Tylenol and Motrin, lots of humility and patience.
One month is still swaddled, so brush up on that (a crib! Damn)
If I hit that million dollar raffle on New Years I might donate, but in the meantime my brother, sleep and take as much help as you can, they are worth it. Good luck to you all.  Heartflowers
Jackass
[-] The following 12 users Like Hero Protagonist's post:
  • Aquarius, Dangerously Nameless, Goldilocks, HomelessPatriot, hurchel, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, SouthernBelle, Stormson, Tom Boy, Verity, ~Leela~
Like Reply
Godspeed, @Stormson. Heartflowers
He must increase, but I must decrease. (Jn. 3:30, ERV)
[-] The following 9 users Like Verity's post:
  • Aquarius, Goldilocks, Oldcynic, Sami aka Roxi, SouthernBelle, Stormson, Tom Boy, Treebeard, ~Leela~
Like Reply
I am certain GOD put them in your lives so they would know unconditional LOVE and what a safe, secure home is like.  HE WILL PROVIDE!

2 Corinthians 9:8
"And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work."

Hugs
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: 1rtGzVm.png]...[Image: HPpftiW.jpg]...[Image: Pd1CQEP.jpg]
[-] The following 15 users Like SouthernBelle's post:
  • Aquarius, ELIAKIM, Goldilocks, Hero Protagonist, HomelessPatriot, hurchel, nightcometh, Oldcynic, Pipkunts, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, Stormson, Tom Boy, Verity, ~Leela~
Like Reply
Oh my goodness, that is a handful....

And a bunch of mouthfulls....

At Christmas too...

PM me if you need Xmas Cash donation....

H
[-] The following 11 users Like hurchel's post:
  • Aquarius, Dangerously Nameless, Goldilocks, HomelessPatriot, nightcometh, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, SouthernBelle, Stormson, Tom Boy, ~Leela~
Like Reply
See if "Grandparents as Parents" has a chapter near you. They are a wealth of information.

You are not alone.

[Image: 5Z2I3zs.jpg] [Image: QpzjD4Q.png]
Getting old is no problem. You just have to live long enough. * Groucho Marx
[-] The following 16 users Like SlowLoris's post:
  • Aquarius, ELIAKIM, gallowglassie, Goldilocks, Heir, HomelessPatriot, hurchel, MysticPizza, nightcometh, Sami aka Roxi, Scuffalufacus, SouthernBelle, Stormson, Tom Boy, Verity, ~Leela~
Like Reply