Well... AInt THIS a b*tch! No.. Im not dead, dont delete me!
(12-14-2021, 07:44 PM)San Azulito Wrote:
(12-14-2021, 04:43 PM)Wingsprint Wrote:
San Azulito Wrote:I'm guessing this will be one of the best Christmas you're ever going to have.  Peace and Joy!
Damn where's Toys R Us when ya need em....Good luck...he's right it will probably be great....

go dig around the garage and find the old Tricycles....I know I still have one....never get rid of that...

Nobody gets into Christmas Lights more than a four year old.  Take him/her/they somewhere that wows him/her/them.
He can dress up as Father Christmas himself.  Chuckle
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 6 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • hurchel, MysticPizza, Sami aka Roxi, Stormson, Tom Boy, ~Leela~
Like Reply
(12-14-2021, 02:45 PM)Stormson Wrote: So. Looks like I wont be on here as much as Id like. Or doing anything else that Im responsible for either. I will be retiring from the local Mi.Li.tia group, and probably my position in the VCDL as well. 

Seems that the ol ladies eternal fuck up daughter, and her even worse of a fuck up husband has gotten themselves into a mess, and long story short the social services lady has basically given us the choice of taking control of the three youngest kids (two oldest live with their dad), or the state can. Well, you guys know how we feel about the state, so, we just got a 4yr old, a 2yr old and a 1 month old kid. SMH... Im only 54, but many of you know my physical condition... Shes 66 for fucks sake. I have NO idea how in the hell we are supposed to pull this off. My YOUNGEST is 27. Last time I had to help full time with a baby was over a decade ago, and that was BEFORE all the health issues, AND the mom was 24 at the time and did most of the real work. Jesus, I dont even know if I remember HOW to do this shit. BUT, it is what it is. Ill be leaving where Im at tomorrow and heading back to a town a HATE, but a family I love... Ill be on when I can, Ill miss all you guys!

@Stormson, I feel for you.  I have not changed a diaper for close to 30 years.  And I do not miss getting up in the middle of the night, changing a

poopie diaper and then warming up a bottle of formula.  Then after the little booger goes to sleep again, you get to have another 3-4 hours of sleep

before all hell breaks loose again.  The things we do for our children.
Heartflowers
“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”

― Mark Twain
[-] The following 8 users Like phxsparks's post:
  • Aquarius, ELIAKIM, Hero Protagonist, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, Stormson, Tom Boy, ~Leela~
Like Reply
StormsonSo. Looks like I wont be on here as much as Id like. Or doing anything else that Im responsible for either. I will be retiring from the local Mi.Li.tia group, and probably my position in the VCDL as well. 

Seems that the ol ladies eternal fuck up daughter, and her even worse of a fuck up husband has gotten themselves into a mess, and long story short the social services lady has basically given us the choice of taking control of the three youngest kids (two oldest live with their dad), or the state can. Well, you guys know how we feel about the state, so, we just got a 4yr old, a 2yr old and a 1 month old kid. SMH... Im only 54, but many of you know my physical condition... Shes 66 for fucks sake. I have NO idea how in the hell we are supposed to pull this off. My YOUNGEST is 27. Last time I had to help full time with a baby was over a decade ago, and that was BEFORE all the health issues, AND the mom was 24 at the time and did most of the real work. Jesus, I dont even know if I remember HOW to do this shit. BUT, it is what it is. Ill be leaving where Im at tomorrow and heading back to a town a HATE, but a family I love... Ill be on when I can, Ill miss all you guys!

You got this.. lots'a duct-tape, velcro & beer ..oh & a good swift kick in the ass for the 'do-little' husband. Let 'The State' deal with the  eternal phuck-up's together. Kid's get a pass.. sounds like they got a pretty raw-deal too, show'em how to do it right. That first smile & giggle will make it all worth while, hang in there bud you'll get through this.

Happy Holidaze..
[-] The following 6 users Like Nobuddy's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Scuffalufacus, SlowLoris, SouthernBelle, Stormson, Tom Boy
Like Reply
what a blessing you were there to catch them

all the best as you walk this new road
[Image: vXNe5Gx.png]
[-] The following 10 users Like nightcometh's post:
  • Aquarius, Hero Protagonist, HomelessPatriot, Sami aka Roxi, San Azulito, SlowLoris, SouthernBelle, Stormson, Tom Boy, Verity
Like Reply
Oh Lord, is not going to be easy, but children bring joy and a sense of purpose in our lives.  Everything will be ok.

PRAYERS
[-] The following 10 users Like Nirmanakaya's post:
  • Aquarius, Betty, ELIAKIM, Hero Protagonist, San Azulito, SlowLoris, SouthernBelle, Stormson, Tom Boy, Verity
Like Reply
Well, I got transport coming this morning, so I guess Ill be off a few days at least. Me and the ol lady dont really live together anymore... didnt even before this damn commie war crap started.. But we are still family. I suppose I'll be spending most of my time at her place, since thats where the kids are, MY place is basically a giant death trap of tools, guns, etc LoL, so yeah, her place for sure. I will have to go and check on my place from to time, so Ill try and get on then. Already have a neighbor that feeds my cat while Im away, but being winter I still have to be there sometimes.

One thing I didnt tell you guys, which although I agree this IS a blessing, will make it much, much harder, is that little Kimberly was not only born addicted, but also due to the complications from that, she was induced a month early. Poor little thing SHOULD just be being born, happy and healthy, now. She literally just got out of the hospital the other day. And the WORST part? This WASNT the moms fault. She was born addicted to heroin or coke etc, she born addicted to state dope. The mom was in the methadone clinic and when she found out she was preggers went straight to them and told them she wanted off the shit. They told her she would be LEGALLY CHARGED if she stopped while pregnant. WHY? Because medicaid, THATS why. Back in the day this SAME clinic used to tell people who couldnt pay $14 a day, every day, "well bitch, dont you worry! We will FIND a way to get YOUR ass off of it then!". BUT, since its that sweet, sweet taxpayer money lining their damn pockets now, well, seems things have changed.

SMH. Its GOOD that this will be so hard and tiring on me... Because every god damn OUNCE of my body and soul wants to hunt these dirty mother fuckers down and tear them limb from limb. These are the WORST of the WORST. The MOST evil of the evil... And God knows there is enough evil to go around these days.
The fine people of this Great Old Dominion will NEVER be ruled by communist bullshit... EVER!

We WON you sick fucks. Deal with it. One down.... Many more more to go!

That which doesn't kill me... Had damn well better RUN... FAST!
[-] The following 13 users Like Stormson's post:
  • Aquarius, ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry, Hero Protagonist, HomelessPatriot, hurchel, MysticPizza, San Azulito, Scuffalufacus, SlowLoris, SouthernBelle, Tom Boy, Verity
Like Reply
You’re a good man, @Stormson.
He must increase, but I must decrease. (Jn. 3:30, ERV)
[-] The following 10 users Like Verity's post:
  • Aquarius, Betty, ELIAKIM, Hero Protagonist, MysticPizza, Scuffalufacus, SlowLoris, SouthernBelle, Stormson, Tom Boy
Like Reply
@Stormson this is a lovely song for when Jesus compels our heart to save the children. 

He will guide your steps for he is loving kindness. 

Heartflowers
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 5 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • hurchel, SlowLoris, SouthernBelle, Stormson, Tom Boy
Like Reply
(12-15-2021, 05:27 AM)Stormson Wrote: Well, I got transport coming this morning, so I guess Ill be off a few days at least. Me and the ol lady dont really live together anymore... didnt even before this damn commie war crap started.. But we are still family. I suppose I'll be spending most of my time at her place, since thats where the kids are, MY place is basically a giant death trap of tools, guns, etc LoL, so yeah, her place for sure. I will have to go and check on my place from to time, so Ill try and get on then. Already have a neighbor that feeds my cat while Im away, but being winter I still have to be there sometimes.

One thing I didnt tell you guys, which although I agree this IS a blessing, will make it much, much harder, is that little Kimberly was not only born addicted, but also due to the complications from that, she was induced a month early. Poor little thing SHOULD just be being born, happy and healthy, now. She literally just got out of the hospital the other day. And the WORST part? This WASNT the moms fault. She was born addicted to heroin or coke etc, she born addicted to state dope. The mom was in the methadone clinic and when she found out she was preggers went straight to them and told them she wanted off the shit. They told her she would be LEGALLY CHARGED if she stopped while pregnant. WHY? Because medicaid, THATS why. Back in the day this SAME clinic used to tell people who couldnt pay $14 a day, every day, "well bitch, dont you worry! We will FIND a way to get YOUR ass off of it then!". BUT, since its that sweet, sweet taxpayer money lining their damn pockets now, well, seems things have changed.

SMH. Its GOOD that this will be so hard and tiring on me... Because every god damn OUNCE of my body and soul wants to hunt these dirty mother fuckers down and tear them limb from limb. These are the WORST of the WORST. The MOST evil of the evil... And God knows there is enough evil to go around these days.

You can and will do this Stormson.   Heartflowers

Just hang in there and take one day at a time.  Hugs
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 7 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Hero Protagonist, Scuffalufacus, SouthernBelle, Stormson, Tom Boy, Verity
Like Reply
(12-14-2021, 07:10 PM)~Leela~ Wrote: I completely agree with @San Azulito

When God and the Universe completely shifts your gears to where you're "off roading"; oh my what a ride. It's best to just pray, take it all in and just go with the ride.

Kids are pretty adaptable for the most part and they don't need much other than shelter, food, patience and love. This is a make or break moment that can alter their outlook and course of life...and God knew you and your wife would be able to step up to the plate and chose you both.  Most good and rewarding things don't come easily, in fact sometimes I've  found that THE most precious things in life often have thorny roses lining the path.

You got this and the two of you are absolute heros to those kids. I will say a special prayer for your whole family, including the mom and dad.

Merry Christmas..just hold on, breathe, pray, smile, and love!

Gonna miss ya, dirty goat ;)

Heartflowers Heartflowers

That is some hard Truth.  (What ever happened to that guy?) But, seriously....@Stormson, we have butted heads in the past and I kind of dig that. Makes me think. That bolded part just spoke to me as well. When shit goes sideways despite best efforts to not have it that way? Step back, take a breath, reassess the strategery. Some folks here have some great practical ideas with thinking outside my box. Have found that out. Stay solid, man. You aren't hard wired to quit. Have seen that over the years. (Hunting down folks isn't my first choice of best advice to give...just saying)
“Why don’t you start speaking in words instead of your DAMN DIRTY LIES!” – Louise Belcher
[-] The following 8 users Like Pure Rock Fury's post:
  • Aquarius, ELIAKIM, SlowLoris, SouthernBelle, Stormson, Tom Boy, Verity, ~Leela~
Like Reply