Well... AInt THIS a b*tch! No.. Im not dead, dont delete me!
(01-11-2022, 08:49 PM)Stormson Wrote: Home for a couple days. Kids are still with us, of course. EVERY WEEK now we have been promised "Theyll get to home next week"... And every week, the broads in this fucked up family of our fall for it, every week I remind them these are not HUMANS telling us this bullshit, but democrats... Every week they end up downhearted and reminded just who and what the enemy of We the People are.

I have to say, though I have at least temporary stepped down from my position, I am now more convinced then EVER that this shit can, and will, only end in ONE way.

SMH... I frigging BEAT. Ill be on some, but probably quite while things can be. Dont mistake that I miss all you guys though!!!

P.S. I finally got some pix, but I realized I probably shouldt be posting them ANYWHERE on the internet, as, given my former position, they could be used to track down and persecute me and the entire family.. That IS the way these sick fucks operate. If ya wanna see em, and I know you WELL, PM me and try to get em off the phone and onto this secure system. They ARE adorable, for the small demons from the deepest pits of hell that they ACT like  Jptdknpa I love em though!!!!
Correct, don't post anything including the children on social media. SW's look at family social media accounts.  Heartflowers
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • Tom Boy
Like Reply
(01-11-2022, 08:49 PM)Stormson Wrote: Home for a couple days. Kids are still with us, of course. EVERY WEEK now we have been promised "Theyll get to home next week"... And every week, the broads in this fucked up family of our fall for it, every week I remind them these are not HUMANS telling us this bullshit, but democrats... Every week they end up downhearted and reminded just who and what the enemy of We the People are.

I have to say, though I have at least temporary stepped down from my position, I am now more convinced then EVER that this shit can, and will, only end in ONE way.

SMH... I frigging BEAT. Ill be on some, but probably quite while things can be. Dont mistake that I miss all you guys though!!!

P.S. I finally got some pix, but I realized I probably shouldt be posting them ANYWHERE on the internet, as, given my former position, they could be used to track down and persecute me and the entire family.. That IS the way these sick fucks operate. If ya wanna see em, and I know you WELL, PM me and try to get em off the phone and onto this secure system. They ARE adorable, for the small demons from the deepest pits of hell that they ACT like  Jptdknpa I love em though!!!!
Children are from heaven, compelling your heart of love. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzOQPy05EAY

In English gematria 2022 it is "World's Greatest Love Story",  "It is our mission to help you". 

In Hebrew gematria it is the equivalent of [b]"A New Chapter In Your Life". "New Life Will Come". 

Heartflowers
[/b]
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • Tom Boy
Like Reply

Thank you @Stormson for PM'ing the photos to me!  

Your grandkids are precious Cheer  and I have added this to my Prayer Folder for daily prayer. 
(Prayer for all of you, as I am sure you and Mrs. Stormson will be needing prayer help too !!)
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 4 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • ELIAKIM, SlowLoris, Stormson, Tom Boy
Like Reply
(01-13-2022, 05:33 PM)Aquarius Wrote:

Your grandkids are precious Cheer  and I have added this to my Prayer Folder for daily prayer. 
(Prayer for all of you, as I am sure you and Mrs. Stormson will be needing prayer help too !!)
I know you dont think much of the way I normally speak sweetheart..I learned these horrible things in a horrible place. I am pretty sure that this kid thing is a permanent situation. They are demonrats and to get the children home would take WORK and they HATE to do the job they are paid for. 

I cuss so much when I speak of people like this,,, Well... I dont know why. I have seen their like before. 

Whatever you may or not think of me... You have set about praying for us and for the babies.

No mater what you think of me, never forget that I think of you as one of the greatest human beings alive on this earth today. I love you. We love you. And I thank you from the deepest part of my soul.

I honestly, and truly hope that one day I will be more like you and less like... Well... Like the world has left me.

God.. Whatever God you pray to... BLESS YOU! May they bless you in ALL your actions. If it where up to me, YOU would be made a SAINT. Me and mine will always consider you one, no matter what anyone else says...

Heartflowers
The fine people of this Great Old Dominion will NEVER be ruled by communist bullshit... EVER!

We WON you sick fucks. Deal with it. One down.... Many more more to go!

That which doesn't kill me... Had damn well better RUN... FAST!
[-] The following 8 users Like Stormson's post:
  • Aquarius, ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, MysticPizza, SlowLoris, SouthernBelle, Tom Boy
Like Reply
(01-14-2022, 04:08 AM)Stormson Wrote:
(01-13-2022, 05:33 PM)Aquarius Wrote:

I know you dont think much of the way I normally speak sweetheart..I learned these horrible things in a horrible place. I am pretty sure that this kid thing is a permanent situation. They are demonrats and to get the children home would take WORK and they HATE to do the job they are paid for. 

I cuss so much when I speak of people like this,,, Well... I dont know why. I have seen their like before. 

Whatever you may or not think of me... You have set about praying for us and for the babies.

No mater what you think of me, never forget that I think of you as one of the greatest human beings alive on this earth today. I love you. We love you. And I thank you from the deepest part of my soul.

I honestly, and truly hope that one day I will be more like you and less like... Well... Like the world has left me.

God.. Whatever God you pray to... BLESS YOU! May they bless you in ALL your actions. If it where up to me, YOU would be made a SAINT. Me and mine will always consider you one, no matter what anyone else says...

Heartflowers

My goodness, those are beautiful thoughts and words you blessed me with @Stormson, and I treasure them in my heart.   Kiss
Though I'm probably a long, long ways from "sainthood".  Wink

What do I think of you? ...
I think you have a kind and generous heart and soul.
I think you are a Hero for taking on the care and teaching of these children.
I think you are hurting from injustices done to you.

Whatever "horrible things" you "learned in a horrible place" ... Well, all those things can be unlearned, as you don't want your precious grandkids to carry on the tradition, so to speak.  

Do remember each day: 

"The best teacher is a good example". 

The God I pray to is the One True God, who created the universe.   Heartflowers
His Name is Yahweh, and His Son's Name is Yahshua (aka "Jesus").
He has given us the Holy Spirit to comfort us, and to help us heal.
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
  • ELIAKIM, MysticPizza, Stormson, Tom Boy
Like Reply
btw, I want to explain myself a bit further ...

It was when I was in my 50's that I realized that I and my husband had failed our children -- Failed to give them a solid Spiritual Foundation.
Yes, we took them to Sunday School, and we went to church off and on, but that Spiritual Foundation was missing in our daily home life.  
I grieved this terribly, and "beat myself up" (mentally; emotionally) for my failures.

Then in my 60's, or perhaps early 70's, I realized it was a generational problem -- Not all of our generation, but a good portion of it -- That most of us had done the same:  Failed to provide all those children with a Spiritual Foundation. 

That was also the same time when I realized we were victims of ... Not sure what to call it 1dunno1  but I call it brainwashing by tptb, an insidious "plan" to destroy our society. 

Since then I have tried to do all I can, in whatever small way possible, to help be a Light in this world of darkness. 
One can say, "too little, too late", but I believe it is never too late to try to help anyone, anywhere.

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven."  ~ Matthew 5:16

I take that to heart !!  ^ ^

• ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry, Stormson, Tom Boy
Like Reply
(01-14-2022, 02:15 PM)Aquarius Wrote: btw, I want to explain myself a bit further ...

It was when I was in my 50's that I realized that I and my husband had failed our children -- Failed to give them a solid Spiritual Foundation.
Yes, we took them to Sunday School, and we went to church off and on, but that Spiritual Foundation was missing in our daily home life.  
I grieved this terribly, and "beat myself up" (mentally; emotionally) for my failures.

Then in my 60's, or perhaps early 70's, I realized it was a generational problem -- Not all of our generation, but a good portion of it -- That most of us had done the same:  Failed to provide all those children with a Spiritual Foundation. 

That was also the same time when I realized we were victims of ... Not sure what to call it 1dunno1  but I call it brainwashing by tptb, an insidious "plan" to destroy our society. 

Since then I have tried to do all I can, in whatever small way possible, to help be a Light in this world of darkness. 
One can say, "too little, too late", but I believe it is never too late to try to help anyone, anywhere.

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven."  ~ Matthew 5:16

I take that to heart !!  ^ ^

Yup, I absolutely agree. These "people" (I use that term VERY loosely here!) are pulling the long con. They are in it for the long haul. And yes, they have been for at LEAST decades now... Possibly, much, much longer. They dont want to go to their graves having accomplished their evil plans, they are content to know that they took it just ONE STEP closer. They know that one step after another is the way to reach the destination... And if they can help destroy just that little bit more, they know that more evil will come along and take up where they left off.

But as long as there are good people in the world, there is still hope. Funny thing about light and darkness... You ever notice that one little candle can utterly destroy the darkness around it? You ever seen one little darkness destroy the light around it??? Cant be done... It just doesnt work that way. A simple little fact that always seems to escape the dark and the evil that never stops trying... Suckers, all of them! LoL

You, are a candle in the dark... Never forget that!
The fine people of this Great Old Dominion will NEVER be ruled by communist bullshit... EVER!

We WON you sick fucks. Deal with it. One down.... Many more more to go!

That which doesn't kill me... Had damn well better RUN... FAST!
[-] The following 3 users Like Stormson's post:
  • Aquarius, ELIAKIM, Tom Boy
Like Reply
(01-15-2022, 12:05 AM)Stormson Wrote:
But as long as there are good people in the world, there is still hope. Funny thing about light and darkness... You ever notice that one little candle can utterly destroy the darkness around it? You ever seen one little darkness destroy the light around it??? Cant be done... It just doesnt work that way. A simple little fact that always seems to escape the dark and the evil that never stops trying... Suckers, all of them! LoL

Thumbsup

And thank you.   Kiss

[-] The following 2 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Tom Boy
Like Reply