Well... AInt THIS a b*tch! No.. Im not dead, dont delete me!
(Today, 12:00 AM)Stormson Wrote: Just a quick check in and update... Only here until tomorrow. We managed to sneak them home with mom for the weekend, but it is now confirmed, its going to court. Mom will have an attorney, dad will have one, and then there will be a guardian adliteum  (sic) appointed. So it will be a CUSTODY hearing. That pretty much means that they mean to make this permanent. 

SMH. Just keeps getting deeper in the weeds. The ol lady, who really is older then me by about 12 years, says that she just cant do it. I keep reminding her the sort of people who will be warping their little minds, and possibly bodies, if we allow the state to get them. I have also made it clear that, for MY part, if it kills me ( a real possibility) that that is a risk I am willing to take and I cant think of a single more honorable way to go. At the end of the day though, its her call, so I dont know how things will turn out in the end. All I know for SURE, is that this is just the way it is for now, and for some time to come as they havent even given us a court date yet.....

It IS what it IS... I miss you guys!

I can understand how your wife feels if she is in her 60's.
But I do agree with your position, that this is best for the children, and will make a tremendous difference in their lives.  

If you get custody, are you able to afford help?  
A part time "Nanny", or even help with housework? ... Any help you could afford would be a huge help to both of you.  

Heartflowers
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
Like Reply
(Today, 09:44 AM)SlowLoris Wrote: You're a good man @Stormson A rare thing in the chaos of our world.

If we don't fight for the next generation, there isn't any point in fighting at all.

Hugs

[Image: 3Y4JVkl.gif]
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
Like Reply