9/30/ Hurricane Ian Live Coverage Part 3
(09-20-2022, 08:34 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote:
(09-20-2022, 08:13 PM)counterintelligence Wrote:
(09-20-2022, 08:10 PM)Aquarius Wrote: Haha ... No desert here yet.  
Unfortunately, the soil in my yard is mostly clay except in the flower beds where I have amended it with compost.  
When it is hot and dry it seems to turn to "adobe brick".  Well, not quite, but close.
I just have a tiny back yard and was going to try to keep it green this summer. or at least through June and part of July. 
I might have been able to do that if it hadn't been for the exceptionally HOT HOT sun.  Sad
Bill Gates attempts at blocking out the sun hasn't worked too well if it's burning things up.

Maybe there is something in their formula that magnifies the heat? Dane Wigington would probably know, but no idea where to find it there. https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org
Plus, it scares the tar out of me to listen to what is going on in our sky!!

IIRC, the chemtrails widen the ozone hole which allows for a more damaging type of ultraviolet wave to get through, namely, the UV-C waves.
Need rain? Food? Better health? A happier home? Then spin things like this. Sure it sounds nuts, but these hacks first came from Tesla & Lakhovsky, two EEs.

[Image: il_1588xN.3471267853_pi8p.jpg]

[Image: il_1588xN.3022185665_c6yf.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Whirling Bliss Machine's post:
  • Aquarius
Like Reply
(09-21-2022, 08:33 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote:
(09-20-2022, 08:34 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote:
(09-20-2022, 08:13 PM)counterintelligence Wrote: Bill Gates attempts at blocking out the sun hasn't worked too well if it's burning things up.

Maybe there is something in their formula that magnifies the heat? Dane Wigington would probably know, but no idea where to find it there. https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org

IIRC, the chemtrails widen the ozone hole which allows for a more damaging type of ultraviolet wave to get through, namely, the UV-C waves.
They keep trying to promote all of this stuff as naturally occurring.  
And they use NAZA to show you the ozone hole they created.
But it's our fault.

Corona virus was supposedly natural too. But it was artifically created in a lab.

They always seem to find politically correct solutions to these problems.
[-] The following 2 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • Aquarius, Whirling Bliss Machine
Like Reply
(09-21-2022, 08:59 PM)counterintelligence Wrote:
(09-20-2022, 08:34 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote: Maybe there is something in their formula that magnifies the heat? Dane Wigington would probably know, but no idea where to find it there. https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org

But it's our fault.

Corona virus was supposedly natural too.  But it was artificially created in a lab.

If Wigington and at least one of his guests are correct, we are really close to total human extinction. He said two years in one video and 2025 in another. He emphasized that 2025 wouldn't be the start date, but the end date because the process has already begun, such as the disappearance of 90% of insect species and more than half the phytoplankton already.

For anyone who is wondering, it wouldn't be a straight line decline, i.e. 33% this year, 67% next year, and 100% the following year. It could be 1% this year, 5% next year, and 100% the following year, as an example.

Wigington has also said that the EMFs from 5G, etc. help to accelerate the death march. IOW, if we would spin the energy tools I've been talking about nonstop, we could delay or extend the time before we reach our extinction. That seems like a good thing.
Need rain? Food? Better health? A happier home? Then spin things like this. Sure it sounds nuts, but these hacks first came from Tesla & Lakhovsky, two EEs.

• Aquarius
Like Reply
(09-21-2022, 11:10 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote:
(09-21-2022, 08:33 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote: IIRC, the chemtrails widen the ozone hole which allows for a more damaging type of ultraviolet wave to get through, namely, the UV-C waves.
But it's our fault.

Corona virus was supposedly natural too.  But it was artificially created in a lab.

If Wigington and at least one of his guests are correct, we are really close to total human extinction. He said two years in one video and 2025 in another. He emphasized that 2025 wouldn't be the start date, but the end date because the process has already begun, such as the disappearance of 90% of insect species and more than half the phytoplankton already.

For anyone who is wondering, it wouldn't be a straight line decline, i.e. 33% this year, 67% next year, and 100% the following year. It could be 1% this year, 5% next year, and 100% the following year, as an example.

Wigington has also said that the EMFs from 5G, etc. help to accelerate the death march. IOW, if we would spin the energy tools I've been talking about nonstop, we could delay or extend the time before we reach our extinction. That seems like a good thing.

This might be an example of how we extend the timeline before extinction.

Here in Florida we have what are called Lovebugs. They normally come out twice a year for about a two-week period in the Spring and late summer. They are EVERYWHERE when they show up. And I mean EVERYWHERE n matter where you go. So you can't miss 'em. But about seven years ago, they stopped showing up. There was a stretch of five years with zero Lovebugs up here in Northern Florida. Gone! Totally gone in these parts.

But two years ago, they showed up again. They were sparse and were only around for two days. Then last year they showed up again like the days of old for two weeks. But they only showed up once last year.

This year they showed up for two weeks in the spring full force. They've shown up once again in the last week or so, but maybe at half strength.

I started spinning my devices about four years ago. In the last two years or so, the number of units here has probably increased six- to eightfold. There are 40+ units running here.

IOW, we might have altered the death spiral at least in this locale with the 40+ devices. I believe their effect goes far beyond the local. If this assessment is accurate, the it won't take a lot of units to get us back closer to normal and push back the date of our extinction by a decade or more. Maybe by then chemtrails will also be stopped.

• Aquarius
Like Reply
(09-21-2022, 08:33 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote: IIRC, the chemtrails widen the ozone hole which allows for a more damaging type of ultraviolet wave to get through, namely, the UV-C waves.
But it's our fault.

Maybe blowing up the Georgia guidestones is the celebration of we've accomplished our goal.
Like Reply
(09-22-2022, 06:09 AM)counterintelligence Wrote:
(09-21-2022, 08:59 PM)counterintelligence Wrote: They keep trying to promote all of this stuff as naturally occurring.  
But it's our fault.

Maybe blowing up the Georgia guidestones is the celebration of we've accomplished our goal.

Very likely so. The story dropped out of the news in a hurry, obviously since it was the owners who illegally blew it up.

• Aquarius
Like Reply
(09-22-2022, 06:09 AM)counterintelligence Wrote:

Or they were letting us know, we didn’t comply so now they will blow up the world.
[Image: hRfn9kJ.png] Heartflowers
[-] The following 1 user Likes PickleSnout's post:
  • Aquarius
Like Reply
(09-20-2022, 08:34 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote: Maybe there is something in their formula that magnifies the heat? Dane Wigington would probably know, but no idea where to find it there. https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org

But it's our fault.

Corona virus was supposedly natural too.  But it was artifically created in a lab.

Yeah, we did it with our hairspray and the freon in our refrigerators.  

Facepalm
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aquarius's post:
  • Southern Belle
Like Reply
These Dangerous Storms Are Growing FAST…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku04IkVU1Yg
2 Timothy 1:7 “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”

https://operationq.pub/home/
Like Reply

If society fell apart, we - the people would build a new one. Most people are good at their core, and when we see things that are wrong we work to fix them together. Make friends with your neighbors, get involved with your community - because we will rebuild our lives, our communities, from horrible circumstances we always will.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Karu's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply