Bombschell Discovery: Ancient Texts Describe a Fearful Alien Takeover 1200 BC !!!
“An alien civilization took over Earth on July 29, 1203 BC”

From the link OP provided:

This period is established based on the information available about the scribes: one of them is associated with the reign of Seti II, the other with Ramses III shortly after.

My first thought was King Akhenaten, the cone head, pot bellied pharaoh that the priests tried to remove from history...but this was after his reign.

The pharaohs within this time frame are:

King Siptah
Queen Twosret
Pharaoh Setnakht

I’ve never trusted Egyptian historians or Egyptologist in general. They have been hiding a great deal of info for a long time.

The article states that this info is coming from limestone slabs and a lot of them are ruined, water damaged or crumbling. So my question is this, if an advanced race of creatures that are part animal, visited earth, why crude limestone slabs?

It seems to point to Egypt hiding other more advanced forms of stored information. I recall several years back, where the Egyptian museum head was acting sketchy as hell. Refusing other researchers to see what had been found.

This might explain why Egypt is so against serious excavating under all that sand.

If the earth was visited, (be it Extra-terrestrial or Inter-dimensional), it doesn’t affect Christians, Buddhists, Catholics or Hindus (believers) like everyone likes to imagine.

Nope.

But it would upset a great deal of archeologists and Egyptologists.

It would force them to rewrite their books and rethink the science they so painstakingly made sure was etched in our minds as factual. And we all know academic types hate having to redo their work, because the science is settled.

Anyway, I did a timeline check into South American civilizations and we are told they begin at 1500BCE, the Olmecs.
Ending with the Inca at 1100AD.

Perhaps, they were also visited by outer or inner beings. Kinda of like what the Bible says happened.

1dunno1
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] The Devil is “Biden” his time.
[-] The following 16 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • Cedar, DeepSouthLady, ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry, FreeFlow, Hero Protagonist, jedijuju, Kamchatka, Oldcynic, PaigeofTimes, PickleSnout, SlowLoris, SouthernBelle, Wing-ed, Wingsprint, Zireael
Like Reply
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 10 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Cedar, Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, FreeFlow, Kamchatka, Oldcynic, SlowLoris, Wing-ed, Wingsprint, Zireael
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 11:54 AM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote: “An alien civilization took over Earth on July 29, 1203 BC”

From the link OP provided:

This period is established based on the information available about the scribes: one of them is associated with the reign of Seti II, the other with Ramses III shortly after.

My first thought was King Akhenaten, the cone head, pot bellied pharaoh that the priests tried to remove from history...but this was after his reign.

The pharaohs within this time frame are:

King Siptah
Queen Twosret
Pharaoh Setnakht

I’ve never trusted Egyptian historians or Egyptologist in general.  They have been hiding a great deal of info for a long time.

The article states that this info is coming from limestone slabs and a lot of them are ruined, water damaged or crumbling.  So my question is this, if an advanced race of creatures that are part animal, visited earth, why crude limestone slabs?

It seems to point to Egypt hiding other more advanced forms of stored information.  I recall several years back, where the Egyptian museum head was acting sketchy as hell. Refusing other researchers to see what had been found.

This might explain why Egypt is so against serious excavating under all that sand.

If the earth was visited, (be it Extra-terrestrial or Inter-dimensional), it doesn’t affect Christians, Buddhists, Catholics or Hindus (believers) like everyone likes to imagine. 

Nope. 

But it would upset a great deal of archeologists and Egyptologists. 

It would force them to rewrite their books and rethink the science they so painstakingly made sure was etched in our minds as factual.  And we all know academic types hate having to redo their work, because the science is settled.

Anyway, I did a timeline check into South American civilizations and we are told they begin at 1500BCE, the Olmecs.
Ending with the Inca at 1100AD.

Perhaps, they were also visited by outer or inner beings.  Kinda of like what the Bible says happened.

1dunno1

Mystery is fun. Too much mystery is suspicious.  Waaaay too much mystery is Egyptology.

I think it's time to solve the mystery.
Anyone who says Awoman after Amen is Amoron!
[-] The following 7 users Like Kamchatka's post:
  • Cedar, Dangerously Nameless, FreeFlow, PaigeofTimes, SlowLoris, Wing-ed, Wingsprint
Like Reply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDOFz9-k1cw

Too many commonalities across ancient cultures to be coincidental.

This was not the vid I was looking for, but it is close.

I recently saw an image - one from china, one from india, and one from aztec culture. It seemed like the same being, with what looked like a vr headset pushed to the top of their head. Or perhaps a helmet pushed back. Very oddly and specifically similar, down to the neckwear.
It caught my attention because it did not seem like a jungian archetype, but an effort to express an actual object.
I can understand archetypes across cultures. This was not.
[Image: hRfn9kJ.png] Heartflowers
[-] The following 10 users Like PickleSnout's post:
  • Cedar, Dangerously Nameless, FreeFlow, hurchel, Kamchatka, Munchaab, PaigeofTimes, SlowLoris, Wingsprint, Zireael
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 01:44 PM)PickleSnout Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDOFz9-k1cw

Who posted, and where, the ancient symbols and Z-Pinch comparisons..?

Anyone remember..?
I do not know everything, I know just enough to know that I know nothing - which is just a little more than those who think they know anything!

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like Munchaab's post:
  • Cedar, Dangerously Nameless, Kamchatka, Wingsprint
Like Reply
What really twists my nickers is ancient mandala, vs 8d quantum images from recent theories.

It really seems like the same freakin thing!
[Image: hRfn9kJ.png] Heartflowers
[-] The following 5 users Like PickleSnout's post:
  • Cedar, Dangerously Nameless, FreeFlow, Kamchatka, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 12:36 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote:

So no coincidences again
[-] The following 5 users Like FreeFlow's post:
  • Cedar, Dangerously Nameless, Heir, PickleSnout, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 01:44 PM)PickleSnout Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDOFz9-k1cw

I recently saw an image - one from china, one from india, and one from aztec culture. It seemed like the same being, with what looked like a vr headset pushed to the top of their head. Or perhaps a helmet pushed back. Very oddly and specifically similar, down to the neckwear.
It caught my attention because it did not seem like a jungian archetype, but an effort to express an actual object.
I can understand archetypes across cultures.  This was not.

Those with the multiple snake heads with cobra like shields are called 'the shining ones', seems to fit to description in the OP article
[-] The following 4 users Like FreeFlow's post:
  • Cedar, Dangerously Nameless, PickleSnout, Wingsprint
Like Reply

I can understand archetypes across cultures.  This was not.

This is really interesting!

The 6 or 7 headed beasts have been in many more myths and cultures.
My first thought on the image in your post was antlers, second was snakes and last was they sort of resemble a menorah.

I found this site, but I have not fully read it nor checked for agendas or culture bashing...so read with a grain of salt.

https://lost-history.com/baal_hadad.php

But this part applied to more “proof” of seven headed beasts in ancient literature:

In the Ugartic Ba'al Cycle, Ba'al Hadad defeated the seven-headed sea dragon Lotan, just as Heracles defeated the multi-headed Hydra in his 2nd labor and a dragon Ladon guarding the golden applies of immortality from the Garden of Hesperides in his 11th labor, just as Marduk defeated the sea monster Tiamat in the Enuma Elish creation myth, just as Yahweh crushed the multi-headed sea dragon Leviathan in the books of Psalms and Isaiah, just as Michael defeated the seven-headed red dragon in the Book of Revelation. In the Enuma Elish, Marduk split apart Tiamat to create the world, parallel to the splitting of Leviathan, which symbolizes the splitting of the sea during creation, which in Genesis is a “divine wind” sweeping over the “deep,” tehom, believed by many scholars to be etymologically related to Tiamat. The Behemoth from the Book of Job is its land-based equiavalent. After Yahweh became equated Elohim and took over El the Bull's role as the king god in heaven, the archangel Michael took over Yahweh's role as the subordinate war angel who battles the seven-headed dragon, Satan.

It also shows that either we all stem from the same place, (here, wherever here Is, or somewhere else where these things were common enemies), and share a common seed of truth about something we all forgot or were programmed to forget and label as myths and stories...or these things were really busy traveling all over the planet causing chaos and mayhem.

Of course the third answer maybe WE as a species were busy traveling all over the earth sharing our old stories and little by little, orally and written, they evolved or changed. But the. That’d mean we, at some point, started at a point in time where this was all more than a story but something based on an actual event that burned itself in the minds of men enough for it to be shared for as long as we can trace back.

1dunno1
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] The Devil is “Biden” his time.
[-] The following 7 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • Cedar, DeepSouthLady, PaigeofTimes, PickleSnout, SlowLoris, Wingsprint, Zireael
Like Reply
ELIAKIM Wrote:
https://www.beyond-the-fringe.com/showthread.php?tid=284&pid=509242#pid509242
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wingsprint's post:
  • Cedar
Like Reply