Prayers for Pure Rock Fury
Today is his birthday and he's back in the hospital.  Please consider saying a prayer that he gets healthy and back home quickly. 

Thank you  Heartflowers

[Image: sj45h51.png]
Like Reply
Thank you for letting us know. 

Heartflowers
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 13 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Aquarius, BirdLady2, Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, hurchel, Kamchatka, Karu, MysticPizza, Rose, Sami aka Roxi, Tom Boy, Wing-ed, Wingsprint
Like Reply
Heartflowers
“SOMETHING has decided that ‘it’ does not have shared fate with the rest of us.” —Bret Weinstein
[-] The following 10 users Like Talon's post:
  • Aquarius, BirdLady2, Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, hurchel, Kamchatka, Sami aka Roxi, SkyCat, Tom Boy, Wing-ed
Like Reply
Sorry to hear this, @Pure Rock Fury is one of the good guys.
Wishing him strength and healing. Prayers sent his way.
[-] The following 11 users Like Lily's post:
  • Aquarius, BirdLady2, Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, hurchel, Kamchatka, MysticPizza, Sami aka Roxi, SkyCat, Stormson, Tom Boy
Like Reply
PRAYERS
[Image: 19hfFZj.png]
[-] The following 7 users Like Full Throttle's post:
  • Aquarius, BirdLady2, Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, hurchel, Kamchatka, Tom Boy
Like Reply
Prayers sent.

Heartflowers
“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”

― Mark Twain
[-] The following 8 users Like phxsparks's post:
  • Aquarius, BirdLady2, Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, hurchel, Kamchatka, Sami aka Roxi, Tom Boy
Like Reply
Happy Birthday to @Pure Rock Fury and I hope he gets well soon. 

Praying for a swift recovery!

Heartflowers

Pin request for this thread.
[-] The following 8 users Like Rose's post:
  • Aquarius, BirdLady2, Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, hurchel, Kamchatka, Sami aka Roxi, Tom Boy
Like Reply
PRAYERS
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: 1rtGzVm.png]...[Image: HPpftiW.jpg]...[Image: Pd1CQEP.jpg]
[-] The following 8 users Like SouthernBelle's post:
Like Reply
Heartflowers

&PPRs
I do not know everything, I know just enough to know that I know nothing - which is just a little more than those who think they know anything!

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 9 users Like Munchaab's post:
  • Aquarius, BirdLady2, Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, hurchel, Kamchatka, Sami aka Roxi, SouthernBelle, Tom Boy
Like Reply
He gave me permission to post this so hopefully he'll be in to update us when he can. 

I texted him this morning because he and my mom share the same birthday.  He was already at the hospital

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 14 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Aquarius, Betty, BirdLady2, Cedar, Dangerously Nameless, ELIAKIM, hurchel, Kamchatka, Sami aka Roxi, SkyCat, SlowLoris, SouthernBelle, Stormson, Tom Boy
Like Reply