Supreme Court halts COVID-19 vaccine rule
(01-13-2022, 03:33 PM)jedijuju Wrote:
(01-13-2022, 03:30 PM)Wingsprint Wrote: I Really Don't Believe it....

It's just a temporary stop.  

I'm just glad I get to keep my job a little while longer.
In such a case at least for now the February 9th date would get changed or moved back farther if it becomes reinstated in the lower courts, so at least all the lower courts have to know that the OSHA mandate will not be upheld.
[-] The following 5 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • jedijuju, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, Tom Boy, Wingsprint
Like Reply
https://mobile.twitter.com/SCOTUSblog/st...6122854408
[-] The following 6 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • Aquarius, Betty, FlyoverCountry, jedijuju, Sami aka Roxi, Tom Boy
Like Reply

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Aquarius, Betty, Dangerously Nameless, jedijuju, Tom Boy
Like Reply
(01-13-2022, 03:34 PM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote: On the CMS ‘mandate’:

1. No American chooses Medicare, they’re forced to pay into it and then forced to be on it or some version of it.
2. If doctors decide to stop accepting Medicare...shits going to get real.
3. The government doesn’t fund Medicare, they steal our money and put it in a pool, where they dip into it as they want, and then dole it out in micro increments that barely cover medical procedures.
4. Hospitals are a business.

I’m glad osha was stayed...but CMS healthcare forced jabs is the biggest load of crap!

They know full well that they’ve been using Medicare funds to illegally fund every covid test and jab worldwide! They’ve stolen billions to payout hospitals, doctors, pharmaceutical companies, local pharmacies, coroners, politicians, media and even low rent influencers on social media!

They’ve ran ads on tv 25/7 for months using Medicare kitty funds.

I’m sick of being robbed and then being told we have to be part of a medical experiment because the almighty government is ‘saving’ us with money they’ve been stealing from us to pay the people experimenting on us. 

Angry

quote:

CMS's vaccine mandate will affect staff at only certain enumerated Medicare and Medicaid-certified healthcare providers and suppliers:

ambulatory surgical centers

hospices

psychiatric residential treatment facilities

programs of all-inclusive care for the elderly

hospitals (acute care hospitals, psychiatric hospitals, long term care hospitals, children's hospitals, hospital swing beds, transplant centers, cancer hospitals, and rehabilitation hospitals)

long term care facilities, including skilled nursing facilities and nursing facilities

intermediate care facilities for individuals with intellectual disabilities

home health agencies

comprehensive outpatient rehabilitation facilities

critical access hospitals

clinics, rehabilitation agencies, and public health agencies as providers of outpatient physical therapy and speech-language pathology services

community mental health centers

home infusion therapy suppliers

rural health clinics/federally qualified health centers

end-stage renal disease facilities

quote:

CMS's vaccine mandate does not apply to staff of physicians' offices. CMS states that physicians' offices are not subject to Medicare's health and safety regulations; however, they may face state vaccine regulations or other federal vaccine mandates such as those issued by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).

https://www.wsgr.com/en/insights/cms-to-...staff.html
If society fell apart, we - the people would build a new one. Most people are good at their core, and when we see things that are wrong we work to fix them together. Make friends with your neighbors, get involved with your community - because we will rebuild our lives, our communities, from horrible circumstances we always will.
[-] The following 6 users Like Karu's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, jedijuju, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, Tom Boy
Like Reply
MMaulerQuote:
I scanned the opinion and listened to most of the oral arguments.

What is SHOCKING to me is that there was no discussion on whether the shots even WORK?

How can you issue an opinion or conduct oral arguments without taking this into consideration?

The Nazis declared Jews to be a national security risk, but the Nuremburg trials convicted several judges because they just accepted that at face value.

But, here, they just took it as a given that these worthless poisons were completely safe and effective. And, they did this despite healthy people all over the world dying from getting this poison put in their bodies.

UNBELIEVEABLE.
If society fell apart, we - the people would build a new one. Most people are good at their core, and when we see things that are wrong we work to fix them together. Make friends with your neighbors, get involved with your community - because we will rebuild our lives, our communities, from horrible circumstances we always will.
[-] The following 7 users Like Karu's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, jedijuju, Nirmanakaya, Pintaday, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, Tom Boy
Like Reply
https://youtu.be/IK_uSnsbcbQ
“SOMETHING has decided that ‘it’ does not have shared fate with the rest of us.” —Bret Weinstein
[-] The following 6 users Like Talon's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, jedijuju, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, Tom Boy
Like Reply
(01-13-2022, 03:33 PM)jedijuju Wrote:
(01-13-2022, 03:30 PM)Wingsprint Wrote: I Really Don't Believe it....

It's just a temporary stop.  

I'm just glad I get to keep my job a little while longer.

Only for employees of health care providers who accept Medicare/Medicaid...for now.
[-] The following 4 users Like Karu's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, jedijuju, SlowLoris, Tom Boy
Like Reply
I feel guilty about being happy for me while Healthcare workers are getting fucked.   I just hope it's only the TikTok dancing ones.

[-] The following 8 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Betty, Dangerously Nameless, jedijuju, Karu, Nirmanakaya, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, Tom Boy
Like Reply
This is a company with 5k people....
There's no higher court

[Image: eurvadl.jpg]

• jedijuju, Karu, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, Tom Boy
Like Reply
The feds labeled us as federal contractors so maybe I'm not out of the woods

• Dangerously Nameless, jedijuju, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, Tom Boy