Supreme Court halts COVID-19 vaccine rule
Q & A quotes:

Q - One very disturbing takeaway is this court’s reference to the powers granted by Congress…
I understood the Court’s role was to review the legislation passed by Congress and the enforcement thereof by the Executive for the purpose of determining whether or not either or both infringe upon the rights granted in the CONSTITUTION. If they are now just going to take Congress word for it…

A - it’s because congress created OSHA and defines their role. OSHA cannot step outside of those roles.
so the roles would have to be changed for them to pass this regulation. Only way to change those roles is through Congress. Not through executive actions.
If society fell apart, we - the people would build a new one. Most people are good at their core, and when we see things that are wrong we work to fix them together. Make friends with your neighbors, get involved with your community - because we will rebuild our lives, our communities, from horrible circumstances we always will.
[-] The following 5 users Like Karu's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, Wing-ed
Like Reply
quote:

Ronald Klain stepped in it...For someone that apparently lives on Twitter all day spewing propaganda and arguing with critical opinion pieces on there, it really is glorious... when i was reading Gorsuch's decision and i saw "work-around" quoted, i was thinking, surely he wasn't quoting Klaine there. i didn't go read the citation footnotes, but it's hilarious that it's actually there.

Gorsuch putting that there is actually masterful trolling.

[Image: mP4Cjag.png]
[Image: rSoe4B8.jpg]
[Image: Wys5v4X.jpg]
If society fell apart, we - the people would build a new one. Most people are good at their core, and when we see things that are wrong we work to fix them together. Make friends with your neighbors, get involved with your community - because we will rebuild our lives, our communities, from horrible circumstances we always will.
[-] The following 6 users Like Karu's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, jedijuju, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, Wing-ed
Like Reply
[Image: NP1hckS.jpg]

In December Justice Roberts Denied a Mask Mandate Case to Be Heard Without Comment, Today Justice Gorsuch Brings the Case in Front of Entire Court for Discussion

snip:

“We’re hoping the justices will take a close look at our application today and put a stop to TSA’s mask mandate. A transportation security agency has no authority from Congress to dictate health measures, and the overwhelming scientific evidence shows that masks don’t stop the spread of coronavirus but harm human health.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01...iscussion/
[-] The following 6 users Like Karu's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, jedijuju, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, Wing-ed
Like Reply
My understanding of this decision is any hospital that excepts federal funds will require health care workers to be vaxxed ! This will in short order destroy the healthcare system in the United States ! Scream1 Scream1 Scream1 Scream1
1 of 7000 Reserved
[-] The following 5 users Like Wing-ed's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, Hero Protagonist, jedijuju, SlowLoris, Tom Boy
Like Reply
(01-15-2022, 03:33 AM)Wing-ed Wrote: My understanding of this decision is any hospital that excepts federal funds will require health care workers to be vaxxed ! This will in short order destroy the healthcare system in the United States ! Scream1 Scream1 Scream1 Scream1
Situation Update, Jan 14, 2022 - Supreme Court BETRAYS America and authorizes outrageous vaccine mandate 33:30 for hospital workers
1 of 7000 Reserved
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wing-ed's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless
Like Reply
(01-15-2022, 03:33 AM)Wing-ed Wrote: My understanding of this decision is any hospital that excepts federal funds will require health care workers to be vaxxed ! This will in short order destroy the healthcare system in the United States ! Scream1 Scream1 Scream1 Scream1

I'm hoping enough freedom minded health care workers will pull together to form private clinics.

It's our only chance.
[Image: QvuOAGw.png]    [Image: Kafka-Amerika-Statue-of-Liberty-with-Sword.gif]
[-] The following 6 users Like jedijuju's post:
  • CalledOutOne, Dangerously Nameless, Karu, SlowLoris, Tom Boy, Wing-ed
Like Reply

[-] The following 4 users Like Karu's post:
  • CalledOutOne, jedijuju, SlowLoris, Wing-ed
Like Reply
(01-15-2022, 08:35 AM)jedijuju Wrote:

I'm hoping enough freedom minded health care workers will pull together to form private clinics.

It's our only chance.
No Medicare or Medicaid ! That is what brings it under mandate !! Lmao
1 of 7000 Reserved
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wing-ed's post:
  • SlowLoris
Like Reply
Mandate, I just don´t like that word. Anything impossed is not good.
Many things happen in life that make you wiser, gentler, smarter. Life is a good teacher.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ironhide's post:
  • jedijuju
Like Reply
(01-14-2022, 06:33 PM)Karu Wrote: [Image: NP1hckS.jpg]

In December Justice Roberts Denied a Mask Mandate Case to Be Heard Without Comment, Today Justice Gorsuch Brings the Case in Front of Entire Court for Discussion

snip:

“We’re hoping the justices will take a close look at our application today and put a stop to TSA’s mask mandate. A transportation security agency has no authority from Congress to dictate health measures, and the overwhelming scientific evidence shows that masks don’t stop the spread of coronavirus but harm human health.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01...iscussion/
This is the way…
https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/...Ctwcon%5Es
Jackass
[-] The following 3 users Like Hero Protagonist's post:
  • jedijuju, Karu, SlowLoris
Like Reply