Trucker Inspired Freedom Updates
(01-19-2022, 01:55 AM)counterintelligence Wrote: I’m thinking the moment for things to go all wrong is about here.  Oh the omicron will end this pandemic while we’re pulling items off the grocery store shelf that you can sustain life with.  The game wasn’t intended to stay in anyone place at any one time for very long unless without Trump in the way to mess up their plans, it would’ve all hit at once.  Just would’ve woke up one day in a new world.  But truckers protesting would be like everybody else protesting, we need a more effective way.  Obviously the ruling elite that are nothing but money hungry irresponsible blokes, don’t really care about what we do unless we really hit a fatal nerve on them.  They figure they have done enough planning to have it all in the bag.

We should ALL refuse service to globalist politicians, media, celebrities or known social media whores.

And include a little Project Mayhem pee in their soup.

Like how it was ran in Fight Club.

Our jobs are essential, theirs are not.
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] The Devil is “Biden” his time.
[-] The following 4 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • DaJavoo, FlyoverCountry, Pure Rock Fury, rikster111
Like Reply
My family hadn't heard anything about the truckers, so I tried to email them a twitter link.  The tech overlards (typo, but I liked it) won't let me. When I paste, it's just blank.
“SOMETHING has decided that ‘it’ does not have shared fate with the rest of us.” —Bret Weinstein
[-] The following 3 users Like Talon's post:
  • DaJavoo, Dangerously Nameless, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
(01-19-2022, 01:22 PM)Talon Wrote: My family hadn't heard anything about the truckers, so I tried to email them a twitter link.  The tech overlards (typo, but I liked it) won't let me. When I paste, it's just blank.

This is why I feel the sudden acquiescence to the 5G thing by the media is going to be used to turn off our coms.

It’s for the greater good.

1dunno1
[-] The following 4 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • CalledOutOne, DaJavoo, rikster111, Talon
Like Reply
Federal Government Moves Forward With Program That Permits Teens To Become Truck Drivers

Teens interested in working as long-haul truck drivers would be screened for any driving-while-impaired violations or tickets for causing a crash. As part of their training, they would be allowed to cross state lines while accompanied by an experienced driver during 120-hour and 280-hour probationary periods.

Their truck will have electronic braking crash mitigation systems and a forward-facing video camera. The young drivers would also be required to limit their speed to 65 miles per hour.
Teen drivers would be allowed to drive independently after completing the probationary period, although their company must monitor their driving until they are 21.

“If at any time while participating in this pilot an apprentice is disqualified for a major offense, serious traffic violations, railroad-highway grade crossing violation or violation of an out-of-service order, he or she will be disqualified and removed from the program,” per Transport Topics News.

Critics of this proposal have argued that teenage drives are statistically more likely to be in crashes than older drivers.

Trucking industry leaders and experts have advocated for this program for years, arguing that it would assist with the national driver shortage.

https://timcast.com/news/federal-governm...k-drivers/
“SOMETHING has decided that ‘it’ does not have shared fate with the rest of us.” —Bret Weinstein
[-] The following 2 users Like Talon's post:
  • DaJavoo, Dangerously Nameless
Like Reply
(01-19-2022, 02:19 PM)Talon Wrote: Federal Government Moves Forward With Program That Permits Teens To Become Truck Drivers

Teens interested in working as long-haul truck drivers would be screened for any driving-while-impaired violations or tickets for causing a crash. As part of their training, they would be allowed to cross state lines while accompanied by an experienced driver during 120-hour and 280-hour probationary periods.

Their truck will have electronic braking crash mitigation systems and a forward-facing video camera. The young drivers would also be required to limit their speed to 65 miles per hour.
Teen drivers would be allowed to drive independently after completing the probationary period, although their company must monitor their driving until they are 21.

“If at any time while participating in this pilot an apprentice is disqualified for a major offense, serious traffic violations, railroad-highway grade crossing violation or violation of an out-of-service order, he or she will be disqualified and removed from the program,” per Transport Topics News.

Critics of this proposal have argued that teenage drives are statistically more likely to be in crashes than older drivers.

Trucking industry leaders and experts have advocated for this program for years, arguing that it would assist with the national driver shortage.

What about taking out the whole corner of an intersection with a bad guess at chopping the turn?  How’s that going to work out when they can’t aim or it has a millenial anti-theft device installed?
[-] The following 1 user Likes counterintelligence's post:
  • rikster111
Like Reply
(01-19-2022, 02:19 PM)Talon Wrote: Federal Government Moves Forward With Program That Permits Teens To Become Truck Drivers

Apprenticeships are really needed in our country.

If the young person is motivated and the trainer is good...I can see this working.

It did in the past. The greatest generation was under 21 and they fought in ww2 and became great Americans...maybe a new great generation is on the rise within some parts of generation x.
[-] The following 5 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • DaJavoo, FlyoverCountry, Heir, hurchel, jedijuju
Like Reply
(01-19-2022, 01:22 PM)Talon Wrote: My family hadn't heard anything about the truckers, so I tried to email them a twitter link.  The tech overlards (typo, but I liked it) won't let me. When I paste, it's just blank.

I can never see them in your threads.  The box is always blank.
Leader of the Three World
[-] The following 2 users Like TXTriker's post:
Like Reply
(01-19-2022, 06:49 PM)TXTriker Wrote:

There are several reasons why that can happen on the forum. Maybe Munch can help you figure it out.

However, I wasn't trying to embed the tweet in the email.  I was just copying and pasting the link.
[-] The following 2 users Like Talon's post:
Like Reply
(01-19-2022, 07:14 PM)Talon Wrote:
(01-19-2022, 06:49 PM)TXTriker Wrote:

There are several reasons why that can happen on the forum. Maybe Munch can help you figure it out.

However, I wasn't trying to embed the tweet in the email.  I was just copying and pasting the link.

Luckily, I think I just figured it out and the tech overlards aren't being as nefarious as I thought.
[-] The following 3 users Like Talon's post:
  • Aquarius, DaJavoo, Dangerously Nameless
Like Reply
(01-19-2022, 04:31 PM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote:

Apprenticeships are really needed in our country.

If the young person is motivated and the trainer is good...I can see this working.

It did in the past.  The greatest generation was under 21 and they fought in ww2 and became great Americans...maybe a new great generation is on the rise within some parts of generation x.
If the teens are required to vaccinated or if they aren’t driving a melting battery down the road to get into Commiefornia, not sure what purpose it is serving.
Like Reply