Trucker Inspired Freedom Updates
(01-20-2022, 01:48 AM)counterintelligence Wrote:
(01-19-2022, 04:31 PM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote:
(01-19-2022, 02:19 PM)Talon Wrote: Federal Government Moves Forward With Program That Permits Teens To Become Truck Drivers

Teens interested in working as long-haul truck drivers would be screened for any driving-while-impaired violations or tickets for causing a crash. As part of their training, they would be allowed to cross state lines while accompanied by an experienced driver during 120-hour and 280-hour probationary periods.

Their truck will have electronic braking crash mitigation systems and a forward-facing video camera. The young drivers would also be required to limit their speed to 65 miles per hour.
Teen drivers would be allowed to drive independently after completing the probationary period, although their company must monitor their driving until they are 21.

“If at any time while participating in this pilot an apprentice is disqualified for a major offense, serious traffic violations, railroad-highway grade crossing violation or violation of an out-of-service order, he or she will be disqualified and removed from the program,” per Transport Topics News.

Critics of this proposal have argued that teenage drives are statistically more likely to be in crashes than older drivers.

Trucking industry leaders and experts have advocated for this program for years, arguing that it would assist with the national driver shortage.

https://timcast.com/news/federal-governm...k-drivers/

Apprenticeships are really needed in our country.

If the young person is motivated and the trainer is good...I can see this working.

It did in the past.  The greatest generation was under 21 and they fought in ww2 and became great Americans...maybe a new great generation is on the rise within some parts of generation x.
If the teens are required to vaccinated or if they aren’t driving a melting battery down the road to get into Commiefornia, not sure what purpose it is serving.

Not every teen is jabbed. And California isn’t the only state in our country.

There are states that don’t require jabs to enter and even work in.

If California and New York don’t want to participate in freedom, then they can figure out how to get their goods another way.

I’m not entirely sure what to do about fascists, but I do know our youth will eventually be our workforce so we might as well embrace them and teach them a trade/skill while we still can.
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] The Devil is “Biden” his time.
[-] The following 4 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • DaJavoo, jedijuju, Pintaday, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
(01-19-2022, 01:22 PM)Talon Wrote: My family hadn't heard anything about the truckers, so I tried to email them a twitter link.  The tech overlards (typo, but I liked it) won't let me. When I paste, it's just blank.

Screencap it and attach it as an image.  They can type in the addy.
[Image: qHzIQOs.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, jedijuju, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
(01-19-2022, 06:49 PM)TXTriker Wrote:
(01-19-2022, 01:22 PM)Talon Wrote: My family hadn't heard anything about the truckers, so I tried to email them a twitter link.  The tech overlards (typo, but I liked it) won't let me. When I paste, it's just blank.

I can never see them in your threads.  The box is always blank.

It's a function of the browser you're using.  Try Chrome/Chromium.
[Image: qHzIQOs.png]
Like Reply
(01-20-2022, 02:11 PM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote:
(01-20-2022, 01:48 AM)counterintelligence Wrote:
(01-19-2022, 04:31 PM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote: Apprenticeships are really needed in our country.

If the young person is motivated and the trainer is good...I can see this working.

It did in the past.  The greatest generation was under 21 and they fought in ww2 and became great Americans...maybe a new great generation is on the rise within some parts of generation x.
If the teens are required to vaccinated or if they aren’t driving a melting battery down the road to get into Commiefornia, not sure what purpose it is serving.

If California and New York don’t want to participate in freedom, then they can figure out how to get their goods another way.

I’m not entirely sure what to do about fascists, but I do know our youth will eventually be our workforce so we might as well embrace them and teach them a trade/skill while we still can.
Commiefornia is where climate change came from!  So what happens in commiefornia has to be happening everywhere.   Facepalm  But when they hold up most of the shipping supplies for at least one side of the continent, my dog could drive a diesel and commiefornia still wouldn’t let him drive that truck.  They’re not trying to find a solution.  It’s the commiefornia one party government screwing everything up.  And they’ll try to make the rest of the continent go the way of commiefornia, disasters, corruption and all.  Except maybe we won’t have all the smog.   Lmao

Yeah what happens in commiefornia should stay in commiefornia, but if it wasn’t for China we’d all be better off.
Like Reply
(01-20-2022, 02:13 PM)DaJavoo Wrote:

Screencap it and attach it as an image.  They can type in the addy.

That's what I did.   Chuckle
“SOMETHING has decided that ‘it’ does not have shared fate with the rest of us.” —Bret Weinstein
[-] The following 3 users Like Talon's post:
  • Aquarius, DaJavoo, Dangerously Nameless
Like Reply
(01-20-2022, 02:46 PM)counterintelligence Wrote:
(01-20-2022, 02:11 PM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote:
(01-20-2022, 01:48 AM)counterintelligence Wrote: If the teens are required to vaccinated or if they aren’t driving a melting battery down the road to get into Commiefornia, not sure what purpose it is serving.

Commiefornia is where climate change came from!  So what happens in commiefornia has to be happening everywhere.   Facepalm  But when they hold up most of the shipping supplies for at least one side of the continent, my dog could drive a diesel and commiefornia still wouldn’t let him drive that truck.  They’re not trying to find a solution.  It’s the commiefornia one party government screwing everything up.  And they’ll try to make the rest of the continent go the way of commiefornia, disasters, corruption and all.  Except maybe we won’t have all the smog.   Lmao

Yeah what happens in commiefornia should stay in commiefornia, but if it wasn’t for China we’d all be better off.

I understand.

But my original post was about teaching our youth through apprenticeships.
Like we used to.

I think I’m fortunate that many products I buy are made in my home state, from meat, produce to basic necessities.

If we focus on our own state, and our own kids, we can at least make our niches better.

There isn’t a damned thing I can do for California. Nor do I care to waste my energy on that which cannot be helped.

Anyway, us old people won’t be here forever so we have to raise and train the next ones up.
We are all fountains of information in our respective careers and many young people are sponges. We should focus on those wanting to learn and who can later change the country for the better.

We will continue to lose if we just toss our hands up and give up on the youth. This allow the dems to continue ruining their minds and our nations future.

I’m not sure why apprenticeships are a bad idea or something not worth doing. 1dunno1
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] The Devil is “Biden” his time.
[-] The following 4 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • Aquarius, FlyoverCountry, Pintaday, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
(01-20-2022, 02:15 PM)DaJavoo Wrote:
(01-19-2022, 06:49 PM)TXTriker Wrote:

I can never see them in your threads.  The box is always blank.

I am using Brave which I believe is based on Chromium.
Leader of the Three World
[-] The following 1 user Likes TXTriker's post:
  • DaJavoo
Like Reply
(01-19-2022, 07:21 PM)Talon Wrote:
(01-19-2022, 07:14 PM)Talon Wrote:
(01-19-2022, 06:49 PM)TXTriker Wrote: I can never see them in your threads.  The box is always blank.

There are several reasons why that can happen on the forum. Maybe Munch can help you figure it out.

However, I wasn't trying to embed the tweet in the email.  I was just copying and pasting the link.

Luckily, I think I just figured it out and the tech overlards aren't being as nefarious as I thought.

I did exchange emails with Munch.  I added this site to allow popups and made sure my anti virus was not blocking it.  He couldn't think of anything else to try. I knew it was a link but it doesn't show either. I just try to figure it out based on replies.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TXTriker's post:
  • DaJavoo
Like Reply
(01-20-2022, 04:53 PM)TXTriker Wrote:
(01-20-2022, 02:15 PM)DaJavoo Wrote:
(01-19-2022, 06:49 PM)TXTriker Wrote: I can never see them in your threads.  The box is always blank.

Try taking the browser security settings down a notch. I had to do that on Firefox to see her posts.
[-] The following 1 user Likes T-Dub's post:
  • DaJavoo
Like Reply
(01-20-2022, 04:56 PM)T-Dub Wrote:
(01-20-2022, 04:53 PM)TXTriker Wrote:
(01-20-2022, 02:15 PM)DaJavoo Wrote: It's a function of the browser you're using.  Try Chrome/Chromium.

Try taking the browser security settings down a notch. I had to do that on Firefox to see her posts.
They are on standard. Go lower than that.  Munch had recommended standard.
[-] The following 2 users Like TXTriker's post:
  • DaJavoo, T-Dub
Like Reply