Russian Offensive SITREP: "NATO engaged in ‘direct aggression’ against Russia, Moscow must defend itself"
(06-14-2022, 01:21 PM)SkyCat Wrote:
(06-14-2022, 01:10 PM)=42 Wrote:
(06-10-2022, 12:10 PM)Treebeard Wrote: Obviously, the only way Kiev stays part of "Ukraine" is if Russia installs a puppet government.

Otherwise, Russia has no choice but to take over 75% of the country by force, and declare it formally as Russia.

So many unknowns still to reliably project the final outcome. I will stick to my prediction from over a year ago that Russia will most likely stop at the east bank of the Dnieper river. I would only amended that to extend to Odessa and Transnistria.

When the Ukrainian Gov folds it's hand and sits at the negotiating table, I think we could see an outcome similar to post WWII Germany. An east west divide with each Oblast in most cases deciding by referendum which side to join. 

Kiev could end up split east & west by the river, in a sense like Berlin.   1dunno1

For the most part, I don't think Russia wants to maintain control over areas where it does not have the support of the majority of the population. I would think that Kiev is still leaning to the west, but who knows how attitudes are going to change when the dust settles and perhaps the propaganda narrative of the last 15+ years crumbles.   1dunno1

Things could (and most likely will) escalate, in which case Russia may start occupying European states.  The Balkans first.  One could stick a fork in Ukraine at that point.

Things certainly could unravel further and escalate, but i don't think Russia has ambitions of expansion beyond attaining a NATO buffer that has proven to be vitally necessary. 

Personally, I give a 0% chance that Russia would seek to occupy any Balkan country. There is a good chance that Serbia could act to kick NATO and the ethnic Albanian militants out of Kosovo (with support from Russia) and Bosnia is not likely to survive in it's current trilateral form, but the probable outcome in Ukraine should restore the necessary buffer from NATO on that front.

I can definitely see Russia increase it's sphere of influence in the Balkans and other former Eastern Bloc countries, but mostly driven by economic factors, especially gas & oil! Hungary, Bulgaria, Czechia, Slovakia & Moldova have all already refused to fold to EU demands to shut off the taps to Russian energy and I could see several of them eventually giving NATO  and the EU the boot.

If things were to escalate, I would put Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and potentially Finland on Russia's Naughty list of neighbors!
[-] The following 3 users Like =42's post:
  • Aquarius, Sami aka Roxi, Wing-ed
Like Reply
(06-14-2022, 01:10 PM)=42 Wrote:
(06-10-2022, 12:10 PM)Treebeard Wrote: Obviously, the only way Kiev stays part of "Ukraine" is if Russia installs a puppet government.

Otherwise, Russia has no choice but to take over 75% of the country by force, and declare it formally as Russia.

So many unknowns still to reliably project the final outcome. I will stick to my prediction from over a year ago that Russia will most likely stop at the east bank of the Dnieper river. I would only amended that to extend to Odessa and Transnistria.

When the Ukrainian Gov folds it's hand and sits at the negotiating table, I think we could see an outcome similar to post WWII Germany. An east west divide with each Oblast in most cases deciding by referendum which side to join. 

Kiev could end up split east & west by the river, in a sense like Berlin.   1dunno1

For the most part, I don't think Russia wants to maintain control over areas where it does not have the support of the majority of the population. I would think that Kiev is still leaning to the west, but who knows how attitudes are going to change when the dust settles and perhaps the propaganda narrative of the last 15+ years crumbles.   1dunno1

Ukraine doesn't deserve that much. It should be pushed all the way to Lvov, a small Galicia, just big enough to fit a few million Ukrainians and Poles, but not big enough to stage any potential threat to Russia in any way. Landlocked for sure. The only way Ukraine could stay big is if it becomes 100% Russia vassal state with direct control over elections, geography and all military. They blew it. In for a dime, in for a dollar... Putin didn't sacrifice his men's lives just to roll back and let another security risk materialise someday.
“Judge, if you saw what I saw, you would know why I can’t release them” - President Donald J. Trump to Andrew Napolitano, about the J.F.K. Files.
[-] The following 6 users Like Treebeard's post:
  • =42, Aquarius, Pintaday, Sami aka Roxi, SkyCat, Wing-ed
Like Reply
Geopolitical overview ...

Money Monday (Episode 36): with Tom Luongo
Where there is imbalance I am the counterweight. Beware, for if you are a cause of imbalance you may not enjoy my presence.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SkyCat's post:
  • Wing-ed
Like Reply

The West is Aiming at the Russian Island in the Baltic Sea!
Where there is imbalance I am the counterweight. Beware, for if you are a cause of imbalance you may not enjoy my presence.
[-] The following 2 users Like SkyCat's post:
  • DaDa, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply

Lavrov challenges Boris & Truss. Trudeau & Scholz stumped by Gazprom. ZIPAIR cancels Z
[-] The following 2 users Like SkyCat's post:
  • Aquarius, Treebeard
Like Reply
@SkyCat Lavrov and Putin did everything they possibly could for many years, and still no respect is returned.

Next, Russia will deal with the Zionist Entity, as the relations between them are collapsing into open acrimony. 

Perhaps that time will come in defense of Iran.

Last week, Alex (above) said the U.K. was number two in sending mercenaries to Ukraine to fight Russia. But he wasn't aware who #1 was,
he guess Poland... (it's not the U.S.) -- well, wrong. Guess again
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=israeli++mercenaries+to+ukraine&t=ffsb&ia=web
“Judge, if you saw what I saw, you would know why I can’t release them” - President Donald J. Trump to Andrew Napolitano, about the J.F.K. Files.
[-] The following 3 users Like Treebeard's post:
  • Aquarius, Sami aka Roxi, SkyCat
Like Reply
What Putin Said Today in Case the Lie Machine Doesn’t Tell you
June 17, 2022 | Categories: Guest Contributions | Tags: | [Image: print.gif] Print This Article

“The European Union has completely lost its political sovereignty, and its bureaucratic elites are dancing to someone else’s tune, accepting whatever they are told from above, causing harm to their own population and their own economy. . . . Such a detachment from reality, from the demands of society, will inevitably lead to a surge of populism and the growth of radical movements, to serious social and economic changes, to degradation, and in the near future, to a change of elites. . . . It is a mistake to suggest that the times of turbulent changes can be waited out and that things will return to normal; that everything will be as it was. It won’t. . . . The West’s elites cling to the shadows of the past. They believe that the dominance of the West in global politics and economy is a constant, eternal value, but nothing is eternal.” — Vladimir Putin, St. Petersburg International Economic Forum, June 17, 2022

“Our product, our rules. We don’t play by the rules we didn’t create. Russia will determine the contour of the new economic structure of the world.” — Gazprom
WAR IN UKRAINE DAY 114: DEFENSE OF KYIV’S FORCES TRAPPED IN SEVERODONETSK CRUMBLES

Remember, the Western Whore Media told you Ukraine is Winning
https://southfront.org/war-in-ukraine-da...-crumbles/
[-] The following 2 users Like Treebeard's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi, SkyCat
Like Reply
(06-17-2022, 12:07 PM)Treebeard Wrote: @SkyCat Lavrov and Putin did everything they possibly could for many years, and still no respect is returned.

Next, Russia will deal with the Zionist Entity, as the relations between them are collapsing into open acrimony. 

Last week, Alex (above) said the U.K. was number two in sending mercenaries to Ukraine to fight Russia. But he wasn't aware who #1 was,

One the one hand I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case.  On the other, the Izzies are too cowardly to fight, especially if it is not for their own country.  Here are numbers that were just released by the Russian MoD:
[Image: pqhCifm.jpg]
  [Image: 3sgVqGr.jpg]
    [Image: 8z5s0uo.jpg]

Russia needs to deal with the Zionists, for sure.  It's only a quesiton of time before that happens.  If it's what's next then I'll take that.  Somebody needs to do it!
Like Reply
(06-17-2022, 01:28 PM)SkyCat Wrote:
(06-17-2022, 12:07 PM)Treebeard Wrote: @SkyCat Lavrov and Putin did everything they possibly could for many years, and still no respect is returned.

One the one hand I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case.  On the other, the Izzies are too cowardly to fight, especially if it is not for their own country.  Here are numbers that were just released by the Russian MoD:
[Image: pqhCifm.jpg]
  [Image: 3sgVqGr.jpg]

Russia needs to deal with the Zionists, for sure.  It's only a quesiton of time before that happens.  If it's what's next then I'll take that.  Somebody needs to do it!

do you have a link for that? I don't even see US and Canada on there.
Like Reply
(06-17-2022, 12:50 PM)Treebeard Wrote: What Putin Said Today in Case the Lie Machine Doesn’t Tell you
June 17, 2022 | Categories: Guest Contributions | Tags: | [Image: print.gif] Print This Article

“The European Union has completely lost its political sovereignty, and its bureaucratic elites are dancing to someone else’s tune, accepting whatever they are told from above, causing harm to their own population and their own economy. . . . Such a detachment from reality, from the demands of society, will inevitably lead to a surge of populism and the growth of radical movements, to serious social and economic changes, to degradation, and in the near future, to a change of elites. . . . It is a mistake to suggest that the times of turbulent changes can be waited out and that things will return to normal; that everything will be as it was. It won’t. . . . The West’s elites cling to the shadows of the past. They believe that the dominance of the West in global politics and economy is a constant, eternal value, but nothing is eternal.” — Vladimir Putin, St. Petersburg International Economic Forum, June 17, 2022

“Our product, our rules. We don’t play by the rules we didn’t create. Russia will determine the contour of the new economic structure of the world.” — Gazprom
WAR IN UKRAINE DAY 114: DEFENSE OF KYIV’S FORCES TRAPPED IN SEVERODONETSK CRUMBLES

Remember, the Western Whore Media told you Ukraine is Winning
https://southfront.org/war-in-ukraine-da...-crumbles/

Quick Logical question without looking up a source on the internet to support the viewpoint:
From me to you off the cuff...How does Zionism (the dreaded Jews) play into anything with Ukraine when Russia doesn't have a great relationship with Israel and Ukraine has a LEGIT Neo-Nazi faction that is represented in their gvt and is growing in influence now due to "the crisis?" Serious question and not a "gotcha" thing. You know that you and I disagree at times with Israel. I hope you also know (as I say it often) that you also make me think and don't see you as an enemy. Adversary? Sometimes. That isn't always a bad thing.
“Why don’t you start speaking in words instead of your DAMN DIRTY LIES!” – Louise Belcher
Like Reply