Russian Offensive SITREP: "NATO engaged in ‘direct aggression’ against Russia, Moscow must defend itself"
(06-17-2022, 02:01 PM)Pure Rock Fury Wrote:
(06-17-2022, 12:50 PM)Treebeard Wrote: What Putin Said Today in Case the Lie Machine Doesn’t Tell you
June 17, 2022 | Categories: Guest Contributions | Tags: | [Image: print.gif] Print This Article

What Putin Said Today in Case the Lie Machine Doesn’t Tell you

“The European Union has completely lost its political sovereignty, and its bureaucratic elites are dancing to someone else’s tune, accepting whatever they are told from above, causing harm to their own population and their own economy. . . . Such a detachment from reality, from the demands of society, will inevitably lead to a surge of populism and the growth of radical movements, to serious social and economic changes, to degradation, and in the near future, to a change of elites. . . . It is a mistake to suggest that the times of turbulent changes can be waited out and that things will return to normal; that everything will be as it was. It won’t. . . . The West’s elites cling to the shadows of the past. They believe that the dominance of the West in global politics and economy is a constant, eternal value, but nothing is eternal.” — Vladimir Putin, St. Petersburg International Economic Forum, June 17, 2022

“Our product, our rules. We don’t play by the rules we didn’t create. Russia will determine the contour of the new economic structure of the world.” — Gazprom
WAR IN UKRAINE DAY 114: DEFENSE OF KYIV’S FORCES TRAPPED IN SEVERODONETSK CRUMBLES

Remember, the Western Whore Media told you Ukraine is Winning
https://southfront.org/war-in-ukraine-da...-crumbles/

Quick Logical question without looking up a source on the internet to support the viewpoint:
  From me to you off the cuff...How does Zionism (the dreaded Jews) play into anything with Ukraine when Russia doesn't have a great relationship with Israel and Ukraine has a LEGIT Neo-Nazi faction that is represented in their gvt and is growing in influence now due to "the crisis?"  Serious question and not a "gotcha" thing.  You know that you and I disagree at times with Israel.  I hope you also know (as I say it often) that you also make me think and don't see you as an enemy.  Adversary?  Sometimes.  That isn't always a bad thing.

Well. I'll try but these are enormous topics to write about. There is no such thing as a Neo-Nazi group that would agree to Jewish leadership. They are not Neo-Nazis at all. They are, however, profoundly nationalistic, and anti-Russian, because for decades before, during and after WWII, many Ukrainians were indeed Nazis. They became such after their experience with the Holodomor genocide, forced incorporation into Bolshevism, and Hitler was recruiting them to fight the early Soviet Union.
These patterns carried over, and generationally continued until just a pastiche of the form still existed, so to the point 70 years later, they were young and mal-educated men, succumbing to the needs of excitement, drugs, women, and force of power, etc, especially since the Maidan, when the leaders of those battalions changed in order to support the Jewish oligarchy that rose to power at the behest of US/UK/EU/Israeli governments.

After Zelensky, who initially was voted for with the case of making a deal with Russia over Donbass, it is said that Zelensky was threatened by these thugs not to make a deal with Russia, and to continue attacking the Donbass with the goal of taking it back, and the Crimea also. They are a combination of mercenary army, mafia and some nationalist Ukrainians, and many of those are not really wiling participants but are forced to fight and stay involved, just like in a mafia organization.

"Israel" is too big a topic. My opinion is that they are their own worst enemy, and it didn't and still doesn't have to be that way, that the tools and laws and understanding that existed for the Zionist cause was blown by themselves, they ruined it, and continue ruining it to this day perhaps to the point of national suicide. It's the idiocy of it all and the self-serving lies of a small group of megalomaniacs that I object to the most. Ironically, we here in the U.S. are becoming increasingly not unlike "Israel" -- marching toward our own doom because we allow actions and policies that hurt and offend so many others to continue to the point where total war is possible. Our inability to control the actions of the group that owns all these governments is the issue. That's why Russia, China, Iran, Venezuela, Syria, etc... resist. They are ready to go all the way. Are you ready to go all the way for people who don't give a shit about you or your thoughts?
“Judge, if you saw what I saw, you would know why I can’t release them” - President Donald J. Trump to Andrew Napolitano, about the J.F.K. Files.
[-] The following 4 users Like Treebeard's post:
  • DaDa, flatland, Heir, SkyCat
Like Reply
(06-17-2022, 01:50 PM)Treebeard Wrote:
(06-17-2022, 01:28 PM)SkyCat Wrote:
(06-17-2022, 12:07 PM)Treebeard Wrote: @SkyCat Lavrov and Putin did everything they possibly could for many years, and still no respect is returned.

Next, Russia will deal with the Zionist Entity, as the relations between them are collapsing into open acrimony. 

Perhaps that time will come in defense of Iran.

Last week, Alex (above) said the U.K. was number two in sending mercenaries to Ukraine to fight Russia. But he wasn't aware who #1 was,
he guess Poland... (it's not the U.S.) -- well, wrong. Guess again
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=israeli++mercenaries+to+ukraine&t=ffsb&ia=web

One the one hand I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case.  On the other, the Izzies are too cowardly to fight, especially if it is not for their own country.  Here are numbers that were just released by the Russian MoD:
[Image: pqhCifm.jpg]
  [Image: 3sgVqGr.jpg]

Russia needs to deal with the Zionists, for sure.  It's only a quesiton of time before that happens.  If it's what's next then I'll take that.  Somebody needs to do it!

do you have a link for that? I don't even see US and Canada on there.

Yeah, they did not include and Americas section in the report.  Ooops, they did, but I didn't scroll down.  It was in the post immediately below it.  Here it is:

[Image: 8z5s0uo.jpg]

I will amend my initial post.

Here are the links:
https://t.me/azmilitary11/7171
https://t.me/azmilitary11/7173

Additionally, here is an RT article I spotted:

Russia reveals number of foreign combatants fighting in Ukraine

https://swentr.site/russia/557327-foreign-fighters-ukraine-statistics/

Where there is imbalance I am the counterweight. Beware, for if you are a cause of imbalance you may not enjoy my presence.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SkyCat's post:
  • Treebeard
Like Reply
@SkyCat  thanks.
What matters in this case is not the hundred+ different countries the mercenaries come from, since it's not their governments doing this, it is contractors, so this information is not really relevant. What is relevant is who owns the contracting firms, who is paying for it, and where it is being organised and directed. Today. Biden advised that no American should go to Ukraine to fight for these groups. It is obviously a well-organised, international cartel making it happen that is taking advantage of so many young men who need the money and do not have the proper education to know what they are doing, or why.
“Judge, if you saw what I saw, you would know why I can’t release them” - President Donald J. Trump to Andrew Napolitano, about the J.F.K. Files.
[-] The following 3 users Like Treebeard's post:
  • DaDa, Heir, SkyCat
Like Reply
(06-17-2022, 02:18 PM)Treebeard Wrote:
(06-17-2022, 02:01 PM)Pure Rock Fury Wrote:
(06-17-2022, 12:50 PM)Treebeard Wrote: What Putin Said Today in Case the Lie Machine Doesn’t Tell you
June 17, 2022 | Categories: Guest Contributions | Tags: | [Image: print.gif] Print This Article

What Putin Said Today in Case the Lie Machine Doesn’t Tell you

“The European Union has completely lost its political sovereignty, and its bureaucratic elites are dancing to someone else’s tune, accepting whatever they are told from above, causing harm to their own population and their own economy. . . . Such a detachment from reality, from the demands of society, will inevitably lead to a surge of populism and the growth of radical movements, to serious social and economic changes, to degradation, and in the near future, to a change of elites. . . . It is a mistake to suggest that the times of turbulent changes can be waited out and that things will return to normal; that everything will be as it was. It won’t. . . . The West’s elites cling to the shadows of the past. They believe that the dominance of the West in global politics and economy is a constant, eternal value, but nothing is eternal.” — Vladimir Putin, St. Petersburg International Economic Forum, June 17, 2022

“Our product, our rules. We don’t play by the rules we didn’t create. Russia will determine the contour of the new economic structure of the world.” — Gazprom
WAR IN UKRAINE DAY 114: DEFENSE OF KYIV’S FORCES TRAPPED IN SEVERODONETSK CRUMBLES

Remember, the Western Whore Media told you Ukraine is Winning
https://southfront.org/war-in-ukraine-da...-crumbles/

Quick Logical question without looking up a source on the internet to support the viewpoint:
  From me to you off the cuff...How does Zionism (the dreaded Jews) play into anything with Ukraine when Russia doesn't have a great relationship with Israel and Ukraine has a LEGIT Neo-Nazi faction that is represented in their gvt and is growing in influence now due to "the crisis?"  Serious question and not a "gotcha" thing.  You know that you and I disagree at times with Israel.  I hope you also know (as I say it often) that you also make me think and don't see you as an enemy.  Adversary?  Sometimes.  That isn't always a bad thing.

Well. I'll try but these are enormous topics to write about. There is no such thing as a Neo-Nazi group that would agree to Jewish leadership. They are not Neo-Nazis at all. They are, however, profoundly nationalistic, and anti-Russian, because for decades before, during and after WWII, many Ukrainians were indeed Nazis. They became such after their experience with the Holodomor genocide, forced incorporation into Bolshevism, and Hitler was recruiting them to fight the early Soviet Union.
These patterns carried over, and generationally continued until just a pastiche of the form still existed, so to the point 70 years later, they were young and mal-educated men, succumbing to the needs of excitement, drugs, women, and force of power, etc, especially since the Maidan, when the leaders of those battalions changed in order to support the Jewish oligarchy that rose to power at the behest of US/UK/EU/Israeli governments.

After Zelensky, who initially was voted for with the case of making a deal with Russia over Donbass, it is said that Zelensky was threatened by these thugs not to make a deal with Russia, and to continue attacking the Donbass with the goal of taking it back, and the Crimea also. They are a combination of mercenary army, mafia and some nationalist Ukrainians, and many of those are not really wiling participants but are forced to fight and stay involved, just like in a mafia organization.

"Israel" is too big a topic. My opinion is that they are their own worst enemy, and it didn't and still doesn't have to be that way, that the tools and laws and understanding that existed for the Zionist cause was blown by themselves, they ruined it, and continue ruining it to this day perhaps to the point of national suicide. It's the idiocy of it all and the self-serving lies of a small group of megalomaniacs that I object to the most. Ironically, we here in the U.S. are becoming increasingly not unlike "Israel" -- marching toward our own doom because we allow actions and policies that hurt and offend so many others to continue to the point where total war is possible. Our inability to control the actions of the group that owns all these governments is the issue. That's why Russia, China, Iran, Venezuela, Syria, etc... resist. They are ready to go all the way. Are you ready to go all the way for people who don't give a shit about you or your thoughts?

Well-stated, Tree'.  You summarized things very well there, considering the complexity of it all.  You are an asset to this forum for sure, but some us knew that already.
Heartflowers
Where there is imbalance I am the counterweight. Beware, for if you are a cause of imbalance you may not enjoy my presence.
[-] The following 3 users Like SkyCat's post:
  • DaDa, Heir, Treebeard
Like Reply
(06-17-2022, 02:35 PM)Treebeard Wrote: @SkyCat  thanks.
What matters in this case is not the hundred+ different countries the mercenaries come from, since it's not their governments doing this, it is contractors, so this information is not really relevant. What is relevant is who owns the contracting firms, who is paying for it, and where it is being organised and directed. Today. Biden advised that no American should go to Ukraine to fight for these groups. It is obviously a well-organised, international cartel making it happen that is taking advantage of so many young men who need the money and do not have the proper education to know what they are doing, or why.

Forsooth
[-] The following 1 user Likes SkyCat's post:
  • Treebeard
Like Reply
Excellent interview. A bit lengthy but Scott Ritter is clear and unequivocal in his analysis.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hABUGQ2hd5g
[-] The following 3 users Like Godless_Patriot's post:
  • =42, Sami aka Roxi, SkyCat
Like Reply
Exclamation 
Over 50 Ukrainian generals and officers killed in missile strike – Russia

The Russian Defense Ministry said Kalibr missiles were also used to destroy Western-supplied M777 howitzers and armored vehicles

[Image: 62aefcde85f54056890869a6.jpg]

https://www.rt.com/russia/557428-50-ukra...ed-russia/
[-] The following 2 users Like SkyCat's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi, Wing-ed
Like Reply
NATO engaged in ‘direct aggression’ against Russia, Moscow must defend itself – senator

The bloc is forcing Moscow to apply adequate self-defense, Andrey Klimov said after Lithuania blocked the transit of sanctioned goods to Russia’s exclave of Kaliningrad

https://swentr.site/russia/557466-nato-engaged-direct-aggression-russia/
[-] The following 4 users Like SkyCat's post:
  • DaDa, Sami aka Roxi, Treebeard, Wing-ed
Like Reply

CrossTalk on Russia | Home edition | Staying the Course

Quote:Speaking at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum this year Russia's President Vladimir Putin was clear as crystal. Russia will stay the course in Ukraine until victory is achieved. And more importantly, Russia will not compromise its sovereignty in the face of western pressure.

CrossTalking with George Szamuely and Dmitry Babich.
  • DaDa, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
[Image: FVmlKdEXEAA8MIL?format=jpg]

• Sami aka Roxi, Wing-ed
Like Reply