WHO IS JAMES TOPP? AND WHY SHOULD YOU PAY ATTENTION?
(06-16-2022, 08:18 PM)FritzyRitz Wrote: [Image: d0eaaa_905c855ed13e4d9da5ebd5ded8999048~mv2.jpeg]

James went public with his story wearing his Canadian Armed Forces uniform sharing his own story of being released from the Armed Forces. This is a huge move to use the uniform as a tool for spreading awareness. 

James announced in early February of 2022 that he would be marching from Vancouver to Ottawa to protest what is going on, collect stories of Canadians along the way, and get a conversation with the employees of the federal government. The Freedom/Trucker convoy re-invigorated James spirit to do something; it now has him and the Canada Marches team moving across the country aiming to start the conversation which wasn’t had with the truckers. 

This is being done on instinct, with resourcefulness in mind; a key trait of a good soldier. Solutions are what James is aiming for, not scratching the itch of talking about how we got here.

As of today, James Topp is approximately 300 km from Ottawa ... and still marching.

Understand, too, that marching is different than walking. It is more regimented, faster paced, and physically taxing. 

Thanks for starting this thread! Topp is so awesome. His heart is as big as his feet!
\\\ Hold the line - #FYMM
[-] The following 3 users Like MinnieTheMoocher's post:
  • Aquarius, DaJavoo, snowglobe
Like Reply
The ceremonial send-off: "You will face weather, you will face people, you will face yourself..."

-
------------
Galatians 5:1
“Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, 
and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.”
King James Version (KJV)
[-] The following 5 users Like FritzyRitz's post:
  • Aquarius, DaJavoo, MinnieTheMoocher, nightcometh, snowglobe
Like Reply
The march isn't always easy. Occasionally fear, discouragement, physical pain are a part of the story. Here, James Topp addresses some of that early in the mission and you also get a slimpse into some of the challenging conditions along the way:

On his youtube channel, you can view the progress from the very beginning, including his announcements in preparation for this march.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd0LIC4...H3g/videos
-
------------
King James Version (KJV)
[-] The following 5 users Like FritzyRitz's post:
  • Aquarius, DaJavoo, MinnieTheMoocher, nightcometh, snowglobe
Like Reply
[Image: vq2.gif] Love it when peeps are part of the solution!

@FritzyRitz  ~ Thanks for putting this one on our radar!
[Image: qHzIQOs.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • FritzyRitz, snowglobe
Like Reply
(06-17-2022, 03:18 AM)DaJavoo Wrote: [Image: vq2.gif] Love it when peeps are part of the solution!

@FritzyRitz  ~ Thanks for putting this one on our radar!

@DaJavoo -- so glad you're seeing his story and yes, like you, I am inspired when regular folks remember they have courage, imagination, and a will to solve problems big and small.

I have to admit, though, that I think James is cut from a stronger cloth than many. Who among us could march at this pace, with a 40 lb. rucksack, and still give a statement of purpose like in this vid:

May he continue to inspire the rest of us to "get off the couch..."  Heartflowers
-
------------
King James Version (KJV)
[-] The following 4 users Like FritzyRitz's post:
  • Aquarius, DaJavoo, Pintaday, snowglobe
Like Reply
[Image: FVa1mocUsAA45pq?format=jpg&name=small]
-
------------
King James Version (KJV)
[-] The following 3 users Like FritzyRitz's post:
  • Aquarius, Sami aka Roxi, snowglobe
Like Reply
-
------------
King James Version (KJV)
[-] The following 1 user Likes FritzyRitz's post:
  • snowglobe
Like Reply
(06-16-2022, 08:28 PM)FritzyRitz Wrote: James is marching for all people. Here, he makes an offering as he approches the province of Ontario

I love that !!   Cheer

It occurred to me, this is something every one of us could begin doing on a regular basis !!   Heartflowers
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 3 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • FritzyRitz, Heir, snowglobe
Like Reply
(06-16-2022, 09:59 PM)FritzyRitz Wrote: The ceremonial send-off: "You will face weather, you will face people, you will face yourself..."

I loved that !!  
What an amazing man !!  

Cheer
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 3 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • FritzyRitz, Heir, snowglobe
Like Reply
(06-17-2022, 03:48 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(06-16-2022, 08:28 PM)FritzyRitz Wrote: James is marching for all people. Here, he makes an offering as he approches the province of Ontario

I love that !!   Cheer

It occurred to me, this is something every one of us could begin doing on a regular basis !!   Heartflowers

It's wonderful. How much more content we would be to give thanks for the beautiful land in which we live. No matter if you are in a city, suburb, or rural area ... you can always give thanks.
-
------------
King James Version (KJV)
[-] The following 2 users Like FritzyRitz's post:
  • Aquarius, snowglobe
Like Reply